Why was Ali so clumsy?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I got into boxing a little as a kid. All the guys who have been training for a year or more have gained a good footwork. Why couldn't Ali put on a good footweek, even in the pros?

By the way, Tyson's footwork was even more disgusting.

Buster Douglas had a great footwork. Ruiz has an impeccable footwork.

What is wrong with you? Muhammad Ali floated like a butterfly until he got older.

That's what he said.
In fact, any brat moves better than him.
1687209203866.jpeg

I got into boxing a little as a kid. All the guys who have been training for a year or more have gained a good footwork. Why couldn't Ali put on a good footweek, even in the pros?

1687209216015.jpeg

He was 6'4 and not the most coordiated. It stillworked out for him, no?

That's what he said.
In fact, any brat moves better than him.
Oh brother. Another lame attack on the greatest boxer of all time. You forget that he also won gold in the Olympics: "As Cassius Clay, Ali travelled to the 1960 Rome Games to compete in the light heavyweight division. Despite being only 18, he won all four of his fights easily. In the final he defeated three-time European champion Zbigniew Pietrzykowski to win the gold medal." That's where good footwork was necessary. Also, the way he fought required excellent balance and footwork to tear up opponent's faces with his jabs as well.
Footwork is important in fighting for many reasons. Power comes from the feet up if you knew anything about physics. He had plenty of power as well. As Liston and others learned. His footwork was just fine.

Yeah, someone threw you into a box. Lack of oxygen explains the crazy/stupid shit you keep posting here.
Slaves like you need oxygen. Men are anaerobic.
The oxygen slave lacks the masculine white muscles that provide explosive punch in boxing.

Slaves like you need oxygen. Men are anaerobic.
The oxygen slave lacks the masculine white muscles that provide explosive punch in boxing.

There are a lot of stupid people who post here, but YOU are one of a very few who must certainly be truly mentally ill.

The only fight the OP has EVER been in was with reality, and he obviously lost.

Buster Douglas lost his title to Evander Holyfield in his first defense, and was never relevant in the division again.

Forum List

Back