Ali should be removed from the list of champions

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Ali's fights were held with violations of boxing rules, some of the fights contain signs of fraud, there is evidence of political pressure and terror (for example, Frazier talked about the intimidation of his family), dishonest methods (such as poisoning Foreman before the fight)

I saw nothing fishy about his fights. He landed virtually all of his punches and his opponents never landed a solid blow on him. As for the Foreman fight in Africa, it was merely a case of heat and fatigue. Ali's tactics were "unusual" but within the rules.

Ali's fights were held with violations of boxing rules, some of the fights contain signs of fraud, there is evidence of political pressure and terror (for example, Frazier talked about the intimidation of his family), dishonest methods (such as poisoning Foreman before the fight)
No sir. The fights were all withing the boxing rules. No signs of fraud. And, what evidence do you have that political pressure or terror had anything to do with Ali? Frazier became friends with Ali. So, that's a mute point. No proof Foreman was poisoned. None. Decades later, you bring this nonsense up and speak ill of the dead. What a jerk. :flameth:

No sir. The fights were all withing the boxing rules. No signs of fraud. And, what evidence do you have that political pressure or terror had anything to do with Ali? Frazier became friends with Ali. So, that's a mute point. No proof Foreman was poisoned. None. Decades later, you bring this nonsense up and speak ill of the dead. What a jerk. :flameth:
He is trolling Ali again

Dont encourage him

• Banned
Boxing rules prohibit passive style, tying up the opponent, standing by the ropes, and insults during the fight. None of Ali's fights was by the rules of boxing.

I think a generation made Ali more than he was.. just an all time great boxer. They made him mythological, like my generation foolishly does with Michael Jordan.

Ali certainly shouldn’t be celebrated for his politics. He did nothing unique virtuous, and advocated for immoral systems of government

I think a generation made Ali more than he was.. just an all time great boxer. They made him mythological, like my generation foolishly does with Michael Jordan.

Ali certainly shouldn’t be celebrated for his politics. He did nothing unique virtuous, and advocated for immoral systems of government

And was a racist tool of a twisted cult.

But a great boxer.

Boxing rules prohibit passive style, tying up the opponent, standing by the ropes, and insults during the fight. None of Ali's fights was by the rules of boxing.
You obviously don’t understand rope-a-dope. As long as Ali wasn’t tied up, Frazier is punching, the rules weren’t broken. When they got tied up, the refs always got in between and broke them up. Standing at the ropes is not against the rules. I thought it was boring and it probably led to Ali’s Parkinson’s. But, nothing against the rules. Maybe against your liking that’s all.

You obviously don’t understand rope-a-dope. As long as Ali wasn’t tied up, Frazier is punching, the rules weren’t broken. When they got tied up, the refs always got in between and broke them up. Standing at the ropes is not against the rules. I thought it was boring and it probably led to Ali’s Parkinson’s. But, nothing against the rules. Maybe against your liking that’s all.
My classic generational take:

Ali’s “Rope-a-dope” would be like a wet dream for mid-late 80’s Mike Tyson’s uppercuts.

We’ll never know

My classic generational take:

Ali’s “Rope-a-dope” would be like a wet dream for mid-late 80’s Mike Tyson’s uppercuts.

We’ll never know
Frazier was plenty for Ali. But it would have been interesting to see. I think Ali’s health was going down and that’s why he went to the rope-a-dope.

Your trolling of Ali is not working
You need to try harder
Did you see his next thread? Why was Ali so clumsy?

Ali is the goat. The corrupt government stole his best three years. Certainly if he’s a Republican he knows the government is evil and Ali was the victim of a witch hunt.

You realize that you're a joke, right? We're all laughing at you. Aside from making us laugh and making us al see what an idiot you are, you have successfully brought the left and the right together to agree on one thing: You are an enormous fool who knows nothing about the topics about which you choose to post.

You're lying. All of the above is prohibited by the rules of boxing.

Forum List

Back