Why Trump’s GOP Will Retain House of Reps in Midterm Elections

wolfe102618.jpg

I don’t care what the polls say. The real indicator is the early voting turnout. The finisher will be the vote on November 6 when the undecided will vote.

Most important, President Trump is not a traditional politician. That means many will be seeking other nontraditional candidates to put in office. And certainly not ultra-leftists as the Dims are fielding.

IMHO it will be a rout of the DimocRAT party.

The Democrats, led by Senators Schumer and Feinstein badly over-reached on that confirmation fight.

What they did, was force the GOP establishment, the GOP base, the GOP never and anti-Trumpers all to unite behind their President Trump. Because they came to the conclusion that the only way to beat these down and dirty Democrats was to unite behind a leader who was not afraid to get, down, dirty and tough and mean to vanquish such a political foe that will stop at nothing to win.

Trump has campaigned tirelessly and successfully in swing Congressional districts. He has energized the GOP base and the independents who voted for him over Hillary.

The November midterms will be close. But the GOP will retain the House and make history.

More @ Why Trump’s GOP Will Retain House of Reps in Midterm Elections
How did that work out?

Worked out fine for me. We can't have one party controlling all three parts of the Government like this. The Stupidest things have always happened when all 3 have been controlled by one party or another. NEVER should we have one party control all 3.

You waste products are reading the wrong Conservatives predictions.....

Some of us know many Righties either believe God will "take care of it for them" or are too stupid to know that sitting out the elections is about as smart as sticking your finger in a bee hive.

Tens of thousands like Oddball on the Right....Smart asses....too stupid to know how to save their own dumb asses.

Worked out fine for me. We can't have one party controlling all three parts of the Government like this. The Stupidest things have always happened when all 3 have been controlled by one party or another. NEVER should we have one party control all 3.

Unfortunately, you have no clue what your side just did.

While we'll get nowhere for the next two years, the Chinese will be laser focused on advancing their technology and global agendas.
while China creates committees to steal the few remaining technological secrets we have, Maxine Waters will focus on impeachment hearings and investigations of our military.
I'm gonna say this right now.....we may end up in a little nukey with China due to the stupidity of the Left, dividing and weakening the nation at every step while China Laughs and thanks you Leftist fucktard imbeciles.

The Left is putting the entire world in danger by steadfastly weakening America. Laugh shit for brains...then walk towards the bright light

I think the Democrats will have a 12 seat majority in the House and the Republicans will have a net gain of two Senate seats.
Hilariously stupid prediction for both houses of Congress.

Do you still think it’s a stupid prediction?
Democrats will lose the war.

So it's a war now. You declaring it?
Absolutely.

If you want to “resist” you better be prepared to go all the way.

I'm afraid there's little hope left for this nation other than another major internal conflict.

Occasionally the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots....
Thomas Jefferson

So damned true. So true.

I'm afraid there's little hope left for this nation other than another major internal conflict.

Occasionally the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots....
Thomas Jefferson

So damned true. So true.
Which means that we need to spill the blood of some tyrants.

I think the Democrats will have a 12 seat majority in the House and the Republicans will have a net gain of two Senate seats.

Absolutely.

It appears that you wish to resist. As of tonight, things are as they should be. No one party should control all 3 branches of the Government. Some of the most boneheaded things have come from those time periods. But if you want war, please load up and go and do it. I already know you want to do it. It appears that is the Alt-right way of doing things.

Absolutely.

It appears that you wish to resist. As of tonight, things are as they should be. No one party should control all 3 branches of the Government. Some of the most boneheaded things have come from those time periods. But if you want war, please load up and go and do it. I already know you want to do it. It appears that is the Alt-right way of doing things.

I agree. Now the two parties will be forced to either work together or dig their feet in and have a stalemate. Either way the people are better off

No they won't. The Senate may confirm judges, but the house has subpoena power, they investigate.

And if you put evidence in front of a judge he will sentence you. Judges want their reputation and legacy to remain intact. They may simper to get the job, but once benched, they will follow the law for the most part. The judges Nixon nominated proved that.

But don't worry, looks like the two Republicans who have been indicted will win.

And Steve King, white nationalist, will probably win.

No they won't. The Senate may confirm judges, but the house has subpoena power, they investigate.

And if you put evidence in front of a judge he will sentence you. Judges want their reputation and legacy to remain intact. They may simper to get the job, but once benched, they will follow the law for the most part. The judges Nixon nominated proved that.

But don't worry, looks like the two Republicans who have been indicted will win.

You posting like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

But that has never been the case and does not appear to be changing.

You keep making these predictions....and you've been wrong about all the time.

STFU

Absolutely.

I agree. Now the two parties will be forced to either work together or dig their feet in and have a stalemate. Either way the people are better off

I vote stalemate.

wolfe102618.jpg

I don’t care what the polls say. The real indicator is the early voting turnout. The finisher will be the vote on November 6 when the undecided will vote.

Most important, President Trump is not a traditional politician. That means many will be seeking other nontraditional candidates to put in office. And certainly not ultra-leftists as the Dims are fielding.

The Democrats, led by Senators Schumer and Feinstein badly over-reached on that confirmation fight.

What they did, was force the GOP establishment, the GOP base, the GOP never and anti-Trumpers all to unite behind their President Trump. Because they came to the conclusion that the only way to beat these down and dirty Democrats was to unite behind a leader who was not afraid to get, down, dirty and tough and mean to vanquish such a political foe that will stop at nothing to win.

Trump has campaigned tirelessly and successfully in swing Congressional districts. He has energized the GOP base and the independents who voted for him over Hillary.

The November midterms will be close. But the GOP will retain the House and make history.

Rush is saying that even donors are confident in a red wave now.

This has gone from 2006 or 2008 kind of elections, to 2016, and now we are approaching 2014(when everyone was saying that Republicans were going to win except me).

Rush is a hate mongering fool except getting rich on ditto heads like you. Give him up.

I am talking about the real, physical war.

wolfe102618.jpg

How did that work out?

Not very damn well. A lot of pundits - me included - blew it. I never, in a million years, expected voters to turn their backs on the economic gains under this president. I honestly don't understand why.

Your meltdown thread got scrubbed lol
Dumbass moderators can’t stand the truth.

wolfe102618.jpg

How did that work out?

Not very damn well. A lot of pundits - me included - blew it. I never, in a million years, expected voters to turn their backs on the economic gains under this president. I honestly don't understand why.

Because they weren’t voting on economics. Economics matters less than in the past.

Trump himself didn’t want to talk about the economy. He wanted to talk about immigration.

Forum List

Back