Voter Fraud: Older White Guy “All of a sudden,” he says, “I’m indicted.”

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Searching the archies I find some interesting things, like comments on this:
Texas Mother Sentenced To Five Years For Voting In Presidential Election While On Probation

the comments suggesting widespread voter fraud by Democrats.

Searching the www, I found serious and factual stories on the state of voter fraud and investigations of it. Seems there is some fraud here - fraud on the part of Trump's friends on his stupid voter frraud commission

Kansans Caught In Crosscheck System Singled Out For Kobach's Voter Fraud Campaign

Randall Kilian thought he was investing in his new retirement property in Colorado when he received a mail-in ballot in 2012 asking if he would like to legalize marijuana in that state.

“When I saw that on the ballot, it's like, ‘Oh, wow, that’s something I’ll never get a chance to vote for again. So bam! I vote on it,” Kilian says. “Voted in Ellis County (Kansas), just like I’d done for 25 years.”

Problem was: Amendment 64 was a Colorado issue, on a Colorado ballot. Kilian, who lives in Hays, Kansas, also voted in his home state that year. Four years later, in early 2016, Kilian learned of his mistake from a reporter.

“All of a sudden,” he says, “I’m indicted.”

Meet The Kansas Woman Who Exposed Security Flaws In Kris Kobach's Voter Fraud Tool

Wichita man pleads guilty in Kansas voter fraud case

and

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

Kobach said there have been more than 1,000 convictions for voter fraud since 2000, and that the commission presented 8,400 instances of double voting in the 2016 election in 20 states.

“Had the commission done the same analysis of all 50 states, the number would have been exponentially higher,” Kobach said.

In response, Dunlap said those figures were never brought before the commission, and that Kobach hasn’t presented any evidence for his claims of double voting. He said the commission was presented with a report claiming over 1,000 convictions for various forms of voter misconduct since 1948.

Pence’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment Friday.

Dunlap said he is unsure whether the administration has released all relevant documents, and said the matter is in litigation. He said he was repeatedly rebuffed when he sought access to commission records including meeting materials, witness invitations and correspondence.

He released his findings on a website.
Welcome. On this page, you will find the documents and correspondence of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, as requested by former commission member Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap.
PACEI Docs - State of Maine

Civilized countries minimize technicalities in laws. This 5 year thing is another proof that America wants to circle the same drain as what Europe has gone down on. Then what does voting matter? This is not voter fraud but "faulty" legislation.

So you post no links on the states refusing to release their voting data to the US government?

Why is that, what are they hiding?

So you post no links on the states refusing to release their voting data to the US government?

Is red herring part of the staples of your diet? States do not trust the Trump WH, but that is irrelevant to the bs and corruption of Trump's pal and the commission.

and K's state ended up prosecuting a handful of old white guys LOL

Is red herring part of the staples of your diet? States do not trust the Trump WH, but that is irrelevant to the bs and corruption of Trump's pal and the commission.

Once again what are they hiding?

Of course you don't want to know if millions of Illegals voted in 2016 just like you didn't want known the DNC along with Hillary rigged their nomination.

"The states that won’t provide all of their voter data grew to a group of at least 44 by Wednesday, including some, such as California and Virginia, that said they would provide nothing to the commission. Others said they are hindered by state laws governing what voter information can be made public but will provide what they can."

Trump "named Vice President Pence as the chair and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach (R), a leading conservative voice on concerns about voter fraud, as vice chair."

July 2017 "The Trump administration has bristled at some of the recent criticism and media coverage. In a statement Wednesday, Kobach assailed media reports describing states as refusing to hand over data, calling them “more ‘fake news.’ ”" LOL

and Trump said it was only Democratic states .. another lie

Once again what are they hiding?

Of course you don't want to know if millions of Illegals voted in 2016 just like you didn't want known the DNC along with Hillary rigged their nomination.

regurgitating wingnut talking points is not the same as debating or arguing facts.

sorry, you're clueless to your own questions. Not even Republican states trusted those loons in the Trump Swamp. and many states have laws against partisan hacks like K getting at their voting data. KOrbach is a loony tune

Forum List

Back