Poll: Americans say US needs a third party

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
uncle-sam-umbrella-e1540676925800-1280x720.jpg

I think it should indicate a VIABLE third party. One that can compete with the Big Two. One that can have a prominent place in election discussion and have enough money to overcome the media blitz of the other two.

pt5yfxxlluaohbp8t4u0aq.png

The questions and results are @ Third Party 25102018(Trending) and you need a pdf. Viewer to read it.

I think it should indicate a VIABLE third party. One that can compete with the Big Two. One that can have a prominent place in election discussion and have enough money to overcome the media blitz of the other two.

The questions and results are @ Third Party 25102018(Trending) and you need a pdf. Viewer to read it.

I thought the Independent was the third party?

The problem is that since currently no other party is competing, people feel they have to vote dem or rep even if there is another candidate they like better. But if people just voted Who they wanted, rather than who they thought could win, smaller parties would be viable.

I know there wer many many people who didn’t want either Clinton or Trump to win, but still voted for whichever of the two they hated least.

I have often voted Libertarian, or Independent...even put down my father as a write-in because I didn’t like the 2 choices.

My choices may rarely win, but my conscience is clear.

The Green Party or CPUSA are alternatives to being a democrook drone. The GOP is the 3rd Party alternative to the Libertarian Party. The independents are just trendy voters.

Just infiltrate both parties from the ground on up. People largely vote solely on the premise of whether a candidate has a D or a R in front of their name. K? Use it....

There are third parties. Green and Libertarian.

In the U.S., third parties have had only transitional significance (e.g., Whig-Republican) or as election spoilers such as in the elections of Woodrow Wilson in 1912 and Bill Clinton in 1992 (both of whom received less than 40% of the popular vote). In 2020, it may be the Democrats who could be facing a (Left Wing) revolt which would doom their chances of winning the White House.

Forum List

Back