Why there may not be an Arizona gubernatorial debate this year

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The fraud happened because our thoroughly corrupt government let it happen. At least admit that. That is a FACT.
Yet again, nothing has been proven in court. The cam hanging of election laws is the only thing that’s has been shown as inappropriate in court. But it wasn’t shown to be done with the intent of fraud or stealing an election. It was a break I procedure done for public safety. Far far far from the things you’ve been claiming about widespread fraud and a stolen election

Yet again, nothing has been proven in court. The cam hanging of election laws is the only thing that’s has been shown as inappropriate in court. But it wasn’t shown to be done with the intent of fraud or stealing an election. It was a break I procedure done for public safety. Far far far from the things you’ve been claiming about widespread fraud and a stolen election
What did I just say? Are you as dumb as you sound?

What did I just say? Are you as dumb as you sound?
You said the default response when conspiracy theories hit a wall… blame the deep state.

If that’s your pivot then prove the deep state cover up. Don’t just blindly say it happened. Show what specifically happened to cause judges and law enforcement to commit felonies in this cover up

You said the default response when conspiracy theories hit a wall… blame the deep state.

If that’s your pivot then prove the deep state cover up. Don’t just blindly say it happened. Show what specifically happened to cause judges and law enforcement to commit felonies in this cover up
That our government is corrupt? That is a shameful fact.

That our government is corrupt? That is a shameful fact.
There is plenty of corruption in our government. That’s a cop out response though. There are also plenty of systems in place for checks and balances. If you’re going to claim that all these court cases failed do to corrupt judges then you need to show proof of that.

Saying government corruption doesn’t mean a thing.

There is plenty of corruption in our government. That’s a cop out response though. There are also plenty of systems in place for checks and balances. If you’re going to claim that all these court cases failed do to corrupt judges then you need to show proof of that.

Saying government corruption doesn’t mean a thing.
Your posts do not mean a thing either.

Denying evidence is all you are doing. It is just another way of perpetuating a lie hoping it will become truth. It has not worked. In fact, it has backfired.

I cannot deny what does not exist.

The only thing backfiring is you.

Your posts do not mean a thing either.
They aren’t supposed to… they are simply asking you questions and challenging your claims. The fact that you can’t provide adequate explanation or back up your claims is what shows the weakness in your arguments.

Of course it is. When you are spreading assumptions and unverified theories as fact you are lying and spreading fake news
The stolen Presidential election in 2020 is a fucking fact, Moon Bat.

States that didn't adhere to their own election laws.

Trump being ahead and the filthy Democrats shutting down counting and resuming hours later with thousand of magical ballots marked for Joe Potatohead.

Joe Potatohead did not get 81 million votes. That is a lie and only Moon Bat idiots like you believe it.

Our Republic was stolen and nobody did a damn things about it because they did not not want another six months of destructive BLM riots.

The stolen Presidential election in 2020 is a fucking fact, Moon Bat.
Wrong. All attempts to challenge it and show fraud failed in dozens of courts. It’s only fact in your warped kind, not reality

I wonder why Hobbs will not debate? Here are her reasons.
"For 20 years, the Citizens Clean Elections debate has been the one guaranteed time voters get to see their candidates for governor on the same stage in front of a statewide audience. But that streak may end. The Hobbs campaign says they want to participate. However, after what they saw in the Republican primary debate, they have concerns, saying, “We will not engage in a circus that insults and embarrasses Arizonans."

I think Hobbs is afraid to talk about the obvious fraud she did nothing to stop or expose. Either way Lake will be the new governor.

I hate those debates. I hope they all give them up, across the board.

Of course it is. Cheating, lying, whatever it takes to stick it to the Dems. Why else do you think they still support Trump. They like the dirty tactics
Absolutely. I luuuuuvvvvve the dirty tactics. If there are any, not nearly enough yet. Revenge against the Left is seriously needed.

Absolutely. I luuuuuvvvvve the dirty tactics. If there are any, not nearly enough yet. Revenge against the Left is seriously needed.
Exactly why people like you deserve zero respect. That includes those on the left that think the same way. Ur no different

Forum List

Back