Why there may not be an Arizona gubernatorial debate this year

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I wonder why Hobbs will not debate? Here are her reasons.
"For 20 years, the Citizens Clean Elections debate has been the one guaranteed time voters get to see their candidates for governor on the same stage in front of a statewide audience. But that streak may end. The Hobbs campaign says they want to participate. However, after what they saw in the Republican primary debate, they have concerns, saying, “We will not engage in a circus that insults and embarrasses Arizonans."

I think Hobbs is afraid to talk about the obvious fraud she did nothing to stop or expose. Either way Lake will be the new governor.

"For 20 years, the Citizens Clean Elections debate has been the one guaranteed time voters get to see their candidates for governor on the same stage in front of a statewide audience. But that streak may end. The Hobbs campaign says they want to participate. However, after what they saw in the Republican primary debate, they have concerns, saying, “We will not engage in a circus that insults and embarrasses Arizonans."

I think Hobbs is afraid to talk about the obvious fraud she did nothing to stop or expose. Either way Lake will be the new governor.

Yall Push unverified fake news and present it dishonestly as fact. You can’t debate that in the traditional style of debate. If there were time and resources for fact checking Lake would get skewed. Or maybe penalties for lying could be a nice regulation to make. Either way I understand Hobbs concern about these things turning into an embarrassing circus.

Yall Push unverified fake news and present it dishonestly as fact. You can’t debate that in the traditional style of debate. If there were time and resources for fact checking Lake would get skewed. Or maybe penalties for lying could be a nice regulation to make. Either way I understand Hobbs concern about these things turning into an embarrassing circus.
That is not fake news you moron.

You mean like pushing a narrative that Putin created the Hunter Biden laptop?

AZ Goober debates... Only for shit show lovers.

Of course it is. When you are spreading assumptions and unverified theories as fact you are lying and spreading fake news
What do they do about Trump? Spreading false accusations and unverified theories is your bread and butter. You need to lay off the stupid pills.

What do they do about Trump? Spreading false accusations and unverified theories is your bread and butter. You need to lay off the stupid pills.
You’re using “you” as some arbitrary attack on the “left”, correct? If not and you’re actually talking about me can you show an example of anything false that I claimed as fact?

Cause I can show plenty of examples of you doing that.

You’re using “you” as some arbitrary attack on the “left”, correct? If not and you’re actually talking about me can you show an example of anything false that I claimed as fact?

Cause I can show plenty of examples of you doing that.
Go right ahead. A busy troll is a happy troll.

Whoever the Dem is, they must be stopped at all costs.

DAMN THE RULES OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!

LAKE MUST WIN, WHATEVER THE COST!

EVERYONE IN AMERICA WILL DIE IF LAKE DOES NOT WIN!

Whoever the Dem is, they must be stopped at all costs.

DAMN THE RULES OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!

LAKE MUST WIN, WHATEVER THE COST!

EVERYONE IN AMERICA WILL DIE IF LAKE DOES NOT WIN!
The brainwashing is deep within you. Just like a brainless drone following the pack. You go ahead and keep playing your team sport games but don’t expect to get any respect for that mindset.

If no debates helps Lake win, then so be it.

Also, for sure ballot harvesting by Lake supporters is encouraged, as well as count auditors from the left should be denied access to viewing counts.

Forum List

Back