Why there may not be an Arizona gubernatorial debate this year

I want Lake to win. Therefore, as long as she wins, anything she did to win is fine by me.

By definition….if she wins, anything she did is perfectly legal and moral.

I want Lake to win. Therefore, as long as she wins, anything she did to win is fine by me.

By definition….if she wins, anything she did is perfectly legal and moral.
Does that mean you think everything you assume Biden did to win was legal and moral?

Got it…. but you didn’t answer my question.
Easy peasy ---- He Condemns the ones who vote Democrat. Registering Dem you might get away with ---- a venial sin until you go whole hog and actually vote for one of those demon-crats.

Easy peasy ---- He Condemns the ones who vote Democrat. Registering Dem you might get away with ---- a venial sin until you go whole hog and actually vote for one of those demon-crats.
So he doesn’t see us all as equals then, right?

So he doesn’t see us all as equals then, right?
Sure, of course! At first ----------

But after you've been parading back and forth through all those wide open gates with the smooth, easy road going only very gently downhill toward the Democrat election parties ---

Then, not so much. :dev3:

Yall Push unverified fake news and present it dishonestly as fact. You can’t debate that in the traditional style of debate. If there were time and resources for fact checking Lake would get skewed. Or maybe penalties for lying could be a nice regulation to make. Either way I understand Hobbs concern about these things turning into an embarrassing circus.

Unverified?

It's from a local news station in Arizona.

It's a CBS affiliate news station. That's why they have the cbs logo on their website.

You'd know this if you actually looked at the link instead of just skimming it for just enough info so you could poise a counter attack instead of joining in the discussion and actually talking.

Unverified?

It's from a local news station in Arizona.

It's a CBS affiliate news station. That's why they have the cbs logo on their website.

You'd know this if you actually looked at the link instead of just skimming it for just enough info so you could poise a counter attack instead of joining in the discussion and actually talking.
I was generally speaking about how wingnuts like Lake debate… but if you want to discuss anything specific then im happy to dig in… I wasn’t calling the OP link fake news

I was generally speaking about how wingnuts like Lake debate… but if you want to discuss anything specific then im happy to dig in… I wasn’t calling the OP link fake news
Lake is a viable candidate who is not a wing nut because she does not agree with the lying media. She is going to be the next AZ. governor and calling her names will not stop that from happening.

Lake is a viable candidate who is not a wing nut because she does not agree with the lying media. She is going to be the next AZ. governor and calling her names will not stop that from happening.
I’m not trying to stop her from anything. Let the people decide. But you’re nuts if you don’t think she is a wing nut. Can you name anybody you do consider a right wingnut

I’m not trying to stop her from anything. Let the people decide. But you’re nuts if you don’t think she is a wing nut. Can you name anybody you do consider a right wingnut
I do not want a conversation with you. You except no facts but your own, that are opinions not facts. It is like talking to a wall.

I do not want a conversation with you. You except no facts but your own, that are opinions not facts. It is like talking to a wall.
What you call facts aren’t facts. They are assumptions and theories. I ask questions you dodge because you can’t explain yourself. Case in point

What you call facts aren’t facts. They are assumptions and theories. I ask questions you dodge because you can’t explain yourself. Case in point
That is not good enough. What part of that don't you understand?

Forum List

Back