Why there may not be an Arizona gubernatorial debate this year

I wonder why Hobbs will not debate? Here are her reasons.
"For 20 years, the Citizens Clean Elections debate has been the one guaranteed time voters get to see their candidates for governor on the same stage in front of a statewide audience. But that streak may end. The Hobbs campaign says they want to participate. However, after what they saw in the Republican primary debate, they have concerns, saying, “We will not engage in a circus that insults and embarrasses Arizonans."

I think Hobbs is afraid to talk about the obvious fraud she did nothing to stop or expose. Either way Lake will be the new governor.

Do you live in Az?

You’ve admitted to lying. You’re going to deny it now? I asked you a question that you ignored. How about you answer it
You have asked a lot of questions, the majority were stupid. I said trafficking ballots was a felony. Turns out it is not in all the swing states. Big fucking deal.

Well there we go...for MAGA-CULTISTS, cheating is ok.
Of course it is. Cheating, lying, whatever it takes to stick it to the Dems. Why else do you think they still support Trump. They like the dirty tactics

Well there we go...for MAGA-CULTISTS, cheating is ok.

Not cheating same rules.

I am not a cultist. Fuck the Trump vaccine. Also, fuck Trump for signing any budget that added to the debt,

Even playing field. Anything the Dems did in 2020 is fair in the future.

If we are playing a football game, why should TDs be 6 points for you and 3 points for me.

Fuck that and fuck you,

You have asked a lot of questions, the majority were stupid. I said trafficking ballots was a felony. Turns out it is not in all the swing states. Big fucking deal.
Yup, just one example of the fake news you push. Got any examples of any fake news I’ve pushed?

Yup, just one example of the fake news you push. Got any examples of any fake news I’ve pushed?
You claim there was not massive fraud in the 2020 election. That is fake news. You push the Big Lie.

You claim there was not massive fraud in the 2020 election. That is fake news. You push the Big Lie.
Nope, I’ve said all the claims of fraud do not have proof or evidence. There’s always a possibility of anything, that’s what fuels conspiracy theories. I never rule out possibilities about things I don’t have intimate knowledge of. But I can confidently say that widespread fraud and a stolen election has absolutely not been proven by facts/evidence. You on the other hand have claimed that it happened and it was proven. That’s the lie

Is that clear enough for you?

Nope, I’ve said all the claims of fraud do not have proof or evidence. There’s always a possibility of anything, that’s what fuels conspiracy theories. I never rule out possibilities about things I don’t have intimate knowledge of. But I can confidently say that widespread fraud and a stolen election has absolutely not been proven by facts/evidence. You on the other hand have claimed that it happened and it was proven. That’s the lie

Is that clear enough for you?
All kinds of evidence you just deny. Your whiny posts won't change that fact.

All kinds of evidence you just deny. Your whiny posts won't change that fact.
Did you just change the subject? So you got no examples of me lying or spreading fake news? Excellent.

This “evidence” you speak of is not verified to be factual. It is based on presumptions which is why it only exists as political rhetoric in conspiracy circles and not in our legal system

Correct there was not, which is evidenced by the lack of even one piece of evidence for the claim
Denying evidence is all you are doing. It is just another way of perpetuating a lie hoping it will become truth. It has not worked. In fact, it has backfired.

Did you just change the subject? So you got no examples of me lying or spreading fake news? Excellent.

This “evidence” you speak of is not verified to be factual. It is based on presumptions which is why it only exists as political rhetoric in conspiracy circles and not in our legal system
Digital evidence is factual. Tell me how it is not.

Digital evidence is factual. Tell me how it is not.
The facts that the digital evidence shows are not the facts you claim. All it shows are where people are, not what they are doing. You claim to know what they are doing and your claims are not shown in the digital evidence, they are pure assumptions. No evidence of crimes at all. This is why none of your crap is in court.

The facts that the digital evidence shows are not the facts you claim. All it shows are where people are, not what they are doing. You claim to know what they are doing and your claims are not shown in the digital evidence, they are pure assumptions. No evidence of crimes at all. This is why none of your crap is in court.
Digital evidence is in court, and a lot. You keep perpetuating a lie about the more than obvious. It has not worked. Why don't you admit that?

Digital evidence is in court, and a lot. You keep perpetuating a lie about the more than obvious. It has not worked. Why don't you admit that?
I dont admit that I’ve lied because I haven’t lied. There will always be kooks filing lawsuits but none have upheld and shown what you claim… widespread fraud and a stolen election. None. That’s because the things you claim are evidence and prove it actually don’t. That’s your lie

I dont admit that I’ve lied because I haven’t lied. There will always be kooks filing lawsuits but none have upheld and shown what you claim… widespread fraud and a stolen election. None. That’s because the things you claim are evidence and prove it actually don’t. That’s your lie

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The fraud happened because our thoroughly corrupt government let it happen. At least admit that. That is a FACT.

Forum List

Back