Why the right hates liberals

LOl, you have to laugh when a Liberal says they "CARE MORE AND WANT to take care OF EVERYBODY.

But then you realize they don't do with their own hard earned sweat and tears, no, they do it with OTHERS hard earned sweat and tears by FORCE through the Federal Guberment and then just crow about it as if it was THEY who did it.

gawd my sides hurt.:lol:

I'm leaving this right leaning fucked up forum, you're all anti-American because you don't support all Americans not being poor, as long as Obama is my POTUS and CINC I will abide by whichever direction he leads this country and I will not digress. He's already done more for our country than the previous CINC and POTUS. Fuck USMB.

I'm leaving this right leaning fucked up forum, you're all anti-American because you don't support all Americans not being poor, as long as Obama is my POTUS and CINC I will abide by whichever direction he leads this country and I will not digress. He's already done more for our country than the previous CINC and POTUS. Fuck USMB.

Bye.

LOl, you have to laugh when a Liberal says they "CARE MORE AND WANT to take care OF EVERYBODY.

But then you realize they don't do with their own hard earned sweat and tears, no, they do it with OTHERS hard earned sweat and tears by FORCE through the Federal Guberment and then just crow about it as if it was THEY who did it.

The politicians who call themselves conservatives certainly do not give a damn about the American people, they don't even deserve to call themselves conservatives in the true sense. Have you forgotten it was they who took our country to war by force and still continued after the facts came out that there was no Iraqi threat. At least take some of the responsibility for the mess this country is going through, it certainly cannot be all Obama's fault.

Last edited:

The politicians who call themselves conservatives certainly do give a damn about the American people, they don't even deserve to call themselves conservatives in the true sense. Have you forgotten it way they who our country to war by force and still continued after the facts came out that there was no Iraqi threat. At least take some of the responsibility for the mess this country is going through, it certainly cannot be all Obama's fault.

I agree. The current mess is not solely down to Obama, any more than Bush. This is the result of decades of corruption in our political system.... which is why neither the GOP or the Dems will stop demonizing the other side... As long as we are focused on making this a "left" vs "right, "us" vs "them" thing, we won't stop screaming at each other and actually scream at the people who are responsible for this.... ALL of our politicians.

as long as Obama is my POTUS and CINC I will abide by whichever direction he leads this country and I will not digress.

What if he is no longer POTUS?

Gonna quit the military?

When Obama leaves the Tea Baggers will have no one to pin their frustrations on.

I wasn't talking about the Tea Partiers.

I'm asking what Flaylo would do, since he seems to imply that the only reason he follows his orders is because Obama is CinC.

Race isn't part of my question.

The politicians who call themselves conservatives certainly do give a damn about the American people, they don't even deserve to call themselves conservatives in the true sense. Have you forgotten it way they who our country to war by force and still continued after the facts came out that there was no Iraqi threat. At least take some of the responsibility for the mess this country is going through, it certainly cannot be all Obama's fault.

I agree. The current mess is not solely down to Obama, any more than Bush. This is the result of decades of corruption in our political system.... which is why neither the GOP or the Dems will stop demonizing the other side... As long as we are focused on making this a "left" vs "right, "us" vs "them" thing, we won't stop screaming at each other and actually scream at the people who are responsible for this.... ALL of our politicians.

Well the Tea Baggers certainly are not the ones in any position to be leading the way, do you not agree?

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

Where you fail in wisdom, you make up 100 fold in hypocrisy and bias. ;)

equality in distribution is not based in fairness, in any way, when distribution takes precedent over what each actually contributes or refuses to contribute. What is fair share? Who determines fair share? If 6 people go out and pick apples for 8 hours, 1 picks 6 bin's, 2 pick 4 bins, 2 pick 3 bins, and the last picks 1 bin, should their compensation be equal??? Is the first greedy and evil for breaking a sweat??? Is the last somehow more noble than the others or wiser than the others???

You best stick to government where the multitude of your sins are covered up, leave the work to those more competent. Please send the over achiever over my way. I will be sure to better compensate him than you. ;)

You guy's are so bent on your perversion of what you falsely label equality, you have so far back abandoned justice and fair play, that you can no longer tell up from down. Your quest to harness and control the sweat of others, the fruits of other peoples labor, rather than your own, that you have corrupted the law of the land. Nature itself is testimony against you. You have even perverted the minds of our young, with your psycho babble. Here is a solution, try earning an honest buck.

And being AMERICAN doesn't mean favouring one group over another and infringing on the LIBERTY of others in the process[As Obama is presently doing]. He's dividing us on purpose. he's tearing this Republic usunder.Your ranting is proof. Not realizing this is where you FAIL.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

Where you fail in wisdom, you make up 100 fold in hypocrisy and bias. ;)

equality in distribution is not based in fairness, in any way, when distribution takes precedent over what each actually contributes or refuses to contribute. What is fair share? Who determines fair share? If 6 people go out and pick apples for 8 hours, 1 picks 6 bin's, 2 pick 4 bins, 2 pick 3 bins, and the last picks 1 bin, should their compensation be equal??? Is the first greedy and evil for breaking a sweat??? Is the last somehow more noble than the others or wiser than the others???

You best stick to government where the multitude of your sins are covered up, leave the work to those more competent. Please send the over achiever over my way. I will be sure to better compensate him than you. ;)

You guy's are so bent on your perversion of what you falsely label equality, you have so far back abandoned justice and fair play, that you can no longer tell up from down. Your quest to harness and control the sweat of others, the fruits of other peoples labor, rather than your own, that you have corrupted the law of the land. Nature itself is testimony against you. You have even perverted the minds of our young, with your psycho babble. Here is a solution, try earning an honest buck.

"Conservatives" as represented by the Republican Party are *NOT* the poster boys for fair play and objectivity, they're the opposite.

Well the Tea Baggers certainly are not the ones in any position to be leading the way, do you not agree?

Just what is your hardon with the people of the Tea Party?
Is it that they THINK differently than you do?
A lot of us grew up in different times and don't buy into this liberal UTOPIA that has been spoon fed into the mush brains of today.
Hard work, making your own way, give to others at your OWN FREE WILL is America. not the other way around.

Some Military you are. You're supposed to defend the Constitution, not the POTUS.

Some Military you are. You're supposed to defend the Constitution, not the POTUS.

Bingo

Just what is your hardon with the people of the Tea Party?
Is it that they THINK differently than you do?
A lot of us grew up in different times and don't buy into this liberal UTOPIA that has been spoon fed into the mush brains of today.
Hard work, making your own way, give to others at your OWN FREE WILL is America. not the other way around.

Sounds like Bass Man is jealous of their wake. Nobody is stopping the Bass Man from voicing his own witness.

This is the Most Ironic Post of the Day.
Perhaps of the century.

Perhaps of the century.

What's really pathetic is that it's learned behavior.

Here is the line that gives you a clue as to how PROGRESSIVE-commie Liberals think.

Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

a quote I like.
Scratch a Progressive Liberal find a Fascist.

Perhaps of the century.

Irony? Really? What? You mean taking money from thosse who 'have not rightfully earned' it and giving it to others who have 'not rightfully earned it'?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back