Why the right hates liberals

Well the Tea Baggers certainly are not the ones in any position to be leading the way, do you not agree?

Just what is your hardon with the people of the Tea Party?
Is it that they THINK differently than you do?
A lot of us grew up in different times and don't buy into this liberal UTOPIA that has been spoon fed into the mush brains of today.
Hard work, making your own way, give to others at your OWN FREE WILL is America. not the other way around.

And 8 years of Bush Jr and Republicans produced a utopia for all Americans, :rolleyes: and I'm supposed to believe that the Tea Baggers are the answer. If you believe that you really flew over the damn cuckoo's nest.

ummmm, I forget, what was the unemployment all during the Bush years and what is NOW.
and you don't have to believe anything dear, just know that your thinking is wrong and the Tea Party and conservatives ideas are RIGHT. You liberals and your fascist utopia ideas are also a MINORITY thankfully, as you can see by the the Obama's and his comrades in arms administrations poll numbers show in just Sixteen months in control of our country..
Don't forget people, vote out the commie bastards that are in control now. starting in November.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

You know what the difference between collectivists and capitalists is?... The collectivist figures there's only so much pie to go around and that everybody should be presented with a slice. The capitalist understands that he can always MAKE MORE PIE. More pie means more availability and increases the likelihood that everyone will get some.

People like you don't understand just how small that slice of "free" pie is going to be once you've destroyed the capitalist system. It's like the sample size you get in the bakery. Think you can live on that? :lol:

Your problem is that you don't really have any understanding of what it is you're supposed to be defending in your oath to defend the Constitution. You don't understand what makes this country exceptional. You don't understand the freedom in a capitalist system.

All government is essentially Force. And what "liberals" like you are suggesting is that this Force be used in an arbitrary way rather than as mandated by Constitutional law. You have no authority to do that. Outside of the limits of the Constitution... all you have is "right of might", tyranny. There IS NO United States of America without that Constitution. You have no basis to force your arbitrary will, your arbitrary sense of "fairness" upon your fellow citizens. This is NOT a democracy. It's a Republic, whereby democracy is exercised upon a predetermined framework of agreed-upon law.

My suggestion to you would be to correct your ignorance. Read the U.S. Constitution. Read the Federalist Papers. Research the philosophy of Classical Liberalism and understand how it differs from the fascism practiced by modern Progressives. You'll find that Conservatism and Libertarianism are rooted in Classical Liberalism, that what we're "conserving" is the Spirit of Liberty.

The subject of Social Issues is only a subtext of the larger conflict. Sure, if you imagine Social Issues on a sliding scale, you might call the left edge of it "Liberal" and the right edge "Conservative". But the overarching conflict is actually about Collectivism v. Individualism (Liberty). And once you understand that all collectivist systems pretty much end up in oligarchic tyranny, with the few who've managed to climb up over the backs of their brethren wielding power over the many... it's not a hard choice to make.

Equal in value doesn't mean equal in outcome. Individuals must determine outcome for themselves if they intend to be free. Otherwise, Liberty must be subordinated for the so-called "greater good". And that's NOT the deal we freely agreed upon at ratification.

If you can take off the partisan hat, provided to you by politicians with something to gain from divisive politics... you'll see that it's a matter of common sense and logic. Are you an individual, willing to accept risk for freedom?... or are you a collectivist, willing to trade Liberty for the illusion of comfort? :eusa_eh:

Just what is your hardon with the people of the Tea Party?
Is it that they THINK differently than you do?
A lot of us grew up in different times and don't buy into this liberal UTOPIA that has been spoon fed into the mush brains of today.
Hard work, making your own way, give to others at your OWN FREE WILL is America. not the other way around.

And 8 years of Bush Jr and Republicans produced a utopia for all Americans, :rolleyes: and I'm supposed to believe that the Tea Baggers are the answer. If you believe that you really flew over the damn cuckoo's nest.

ummmm, I forget, what was the unemployment all during the Bush years and what is NOW.
and you don't have to believe anything dear, just know that your thinking is wrong and the Tea Party and conservatives ideas are RIGHT. You liberals and your fascist utopia ideas are also a MINORITY thankfully, as you can see by the the Obama's and his comrades in arms administrations poll numbers show in just Sixteen months in control of our country..
Don't forget people, vote out the commie bastards that are in control now. starting in November.

Jackass I'm not a liberal, I'm as moderate and straight down the line as they come and most of America, not just Democrats were angry and pissed at Bush's performance, it was he who deep-sixed McCain. Digest this:

George W. Bush: Unregulated Capitalism Equals Unemployment, Recession and Budget Deficits - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

In 2000 as Pres. Clinton was preparing to hand over the job of running the U.S. economy to Pres. Bush, there was a budget surplus. By the end of Pres. Bush's first year in office that surplus had disappeared. The status of the federal budget from 2000 to the present has been one of steadily increasing deficits. In fact, the legacy of the Bush Presidency is one of staggering record deficits created by the combination of generous tax cuts to the wealthiest of Americans and extraordinary spending increases for the military and homeland security departments, along with the genuinely stunning amount that has been spent on the continuing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You can't bash someone who's been in office for 16 months for not cleaning up 8 years of Bush/Republican manure fast enough.

Who the fuck are you to to say that?

Your ass hasn't seen a day of uniformed service. I don't always agree with Flayo, but his service and politics have nothing to do with each other.

A simple concept that some of you people can't get through your fucking thick skulls.

He's the one injecting his service into the post, so yeah, it is.

Cali-Girl brought up his service first.

Flayo never mentioned it prior to her attack.

Fail.

How would Cali know about his service if he'd never mentioned it?

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

You know what the difference between collectivists and capitalists is?... The collectivist figures there's only so much pie to go around and that everybody should be presented with a slice. The capitalist understands that he can always MAKE MORE PIE. More pie means more availability and increases the likelihood that everyone will get some.

People like you don't understand just how small that slice of "free" pie is going to be once you've destroyed the capitalist system. It's like the sample size you get in the bakery. Think you can live on that? :lol:

Your problem is that you don't really have any understanding of what it is you're supposed to be defending in your oath to defend the Constitution. You don't understand what makes this country exceptional. You don't understand the freedom in a capitalist system.

All government is essentially Force. And what "liberals" like you are suggesting is that this Force be used in an arbitrary way rather than as mandated by Constitutional law. You have no authority to do that. Outside of the limits of the Constitution... all you have is "right of might", tyranny. There IS NO United States of America without that Constitution. You have no basis to force your arbitrary will, your arbitrary sense of "fairness" upon your fellow citizens. This is NOT a democracy. It's a Republic, whereby democracy is exercised upon a predetermined framework of agreed-upon law.

My suggestion to you would be to correct your ignorance. Read the U.S. Constitution. Read the Federalist Papers. Research the philosophy of Classical Liberalism and understand how it differs from the fascism practiced by modern Progressives. You'll find that Conservatism and Libertarianism are rooted in Classical Liberalism, that what we're "conserving" is the Spirit of Liberty.

The subject of Social Issues is only a subtext of the larger conflict. Sure, if you imagine Social Issues on a sliding scale, you might call the left edge of it "Liberal" and the right edge "Conservative". But the overarching conflict is actually about Collectivism v. Individualism (Liberty). And once you understand that all collectivist systems pretty much end up in oligarchic tyranny, with the few who've managed to climb up over the backs of their brethren wielding power over the many... it's not a hard choice to make.

Equal in value doesn't mean equal in outcome. Individuals must determine outcome for themselves if they intend to be free. Otherwise, Liberty must be subordinated for the so-called "greater good". And that's NOT the deal we freely agreed upon at ratification.

If you can take off the partisan hat, provided to you by politicians with something to gain from divisive politics... you'll see that it's a matter of common sense and logic. Are you an individual, willing to accept risk for freedom?... or are you a collectivist, willing to trade Liberty for the illusion of comfort? :eusa_eh:

Exactly. The 'Zero Sum Game'...For someone to win? Someone has to lose. That's Neanderthal thinking. Captitalism is of everyone winning to the degree they are willing to work for it.

Leveling the playing field doesn't work and therefore exposes their intent, destroys lives of millions in the process at the behest of the State.

We're witnessing it now.

Bull fucking shit. He brought it up, not me. You need to go through several threads to see it.

Oh, you mean I need to wade through a bunch of threads and a personal spat between you and another poster to find what you are talking about?

Wow, that sounds like an exciting and productive use of my time.

It's irrelevant at any rate. If you want to make personal attacks on another poster based on some other nastiness than fine.

My point was this: in regards to military service you have no leg to stand on when it comes to attacks. If Flayo is/has been a Drill Sergeant, that means he's been in the service for at least ten years or so. You've spent zero days in uniform. You don't know a damn thing about military service, so how can you assess who does and does not need to be in uniform? You have zero experience to do that.

But hey, they just upped the enlistment age, and every unit needs a Private Bejamin. Knock yourself out.

private-benjamin1.jpg

What we're saying is that he's not smart, but every organization (including the military) has a use for people with little brains.

Also, he is constantly bringing his military service into the discussion and how this somehow makes his opinion more legitimate, while at the same time he demonstrates his complete lack of understanding as to what his oath really means. He just recently implied that as long as Obama was POTUS he would go where-ever he sent him...but on the flip side that means if someone of another political persuasion were in office he would not. As you well know, this is not the qualities an individual in the military should have. The oath is to the constitution, not to the political party of the POTUS.

Our objections to Flaylo have very little to do with liberal/conservative, as you will note that the above objections to his line of thinking can be made to whatever side of the political divide the individual falls on. It's the lack of reasoning/understanding with his twisting of what his oath means, combined with his prejudices that make him a disgrace to his uniform. Not his political persuasion.

Now I need some brain bleach to get that Limbaugh image outta my head. Yech.

So this involves some ongoing spat between a bunch of posters that I am ignorant about. Fine.

My point to Cali-Girl is if she's going to make an ad hominem, it looks silly to attack his service since she has never served.

I took his statements about Obama to be the generic "I'll follow the orders of the CINC since that is my duty". That's a no brainer. I did the same with Bush, though I detested him and thought he couldn't lead ants to a picnic.

You are welcome for the Limbaugh mental image.

He's the one injecting his service into the post, so yeah, it is.

Fail.

Could be the big Drill Sergeant patch he uses as his avatar.

However, apparently this spans several threads. So be it, I am not going to back off of my statements simply because I don't follow the Cali-Girl/Flayo soap opera.

My basic point is this: If you haven't served, you don't really know what makes a good or bad soldier and telling people to leave the service is just asinine.

Fail.

Could be the big Drill Sergeant patch he uses as his avatar.

However, apparently this spans several threads. So be it, I am not going to back off of my statements simply because I don't follow the Cali-Girl/Flayo soap opera.

My basic point is this: If you haven't served, you don't really know what makes a good or bad soldier and telling people to leave the service is just asinine.

In other words, it's ok for you to make an accusation that you haven't bothered to check. Moron.

Your basic point.... I don't give a shit what makes a 'good' or 'bad' soldier.... I give a shit when a 'soldier' doesn't know the 'This' means in 'This we'll defend'. If you don't understand the damned oath, don't take the damned oath. Easy.

In other words, it's ok for you to make an accusation that you haven't bothered to check. Moron.

I did check. I didn't see Flayo say anything about his service prior to your jab on this thread. If you want me to check other threads and keep up with the shitloads of drama you create on here before I say something about the stupid shit you say, then no deal.

I don't have the time or inclination to keep up with your soap operas.

Your basic point.... I don't give a shit what makes a 'good' or 'bad' soldier.... I give a shit when a 'soldier' doesn't know the 'This' means in 'This we'll defend'. If you don't understand the damned oath, don't take the damned oath. Easy.

That's some lame CYA right there. You claim he doesn't know what the constitution means because he has a different political persuasion than you and thus is unfit for military duty.

No matter how much you try to French it up, it always comes back to the same thing.

And like I said, one day you boneheads might get it through your thick skulls that military competence and political persuasion are independent variables.

Bull fucking shit. He brought it up, not me. You need to go through several threads to see it.

Oh, you mean I need to wade through a bunch of threads and a personal spat between you and another poster to find what you are talking about?

It's irrelevant at any rate. If you want to make personal attacks on another poster based on some other nastiness than fine.

My point was this: in regards to military service you have no leg to stand on when it comes to attacks. If Flayo is/has been a Drill Sergeant, that means he's been in the service for at least ten years or so. You've spent zero days in uniform. You don't know a damn thing about military service, so how can you assess who does and does not need to be in uniform? You have zero experience to do that.

But hey, they just upped the enlistment age, and every unit needs a Private Bejamin. Knock yourself out.

private-benjamin1.jpg

Yer a really SAD puppy. Seriously. He may be all what you say, and I applaud his service. He's earned the right to be wrong. And I think that's ALL CG was stating.

I did check. I didn't see Flayo say anything about his service prior to your jab on this thread. If you want me to check other threads and keep up with the shitloads of drama you create on here before I say something about the stupid shit you say, then no deal.

I don't have the time or inclination to keep up with your soap operas.

That's some lame CYA right there. You claim he doesn't know what the constitution means because he has a different political persuasion than you and thus is unfit for military duty.

No matter how much you try to French it up, it always comes back to the same thing.

And like I said, one day you boneheads might get it through your thick skulls that military competence and political persuasion are independent variables.

Go back to his first posts on the board.

I didn't claim he doesn't know what the Constitution means. I said he doesn't know what the "This" in "This we'll defend" means. He said "This" was the American people. "This" is the Constitution, not the people.

Yer a really SAD puppy. Seriously. He may be all what you say, and I applaud his service. He's earned the right to be wrong. And I think that's ALL CG was stating.

God you are fucking stupid. That is not what she was stating. If that's what she was stating, then I wouldn't have cared.

This is what she said:

You're no more a 'liberal' than I am. Idiot.

Just for the record.... your politics are not found in that document that you 'defend'. You should not be serving in the Army. Your being paid to defend the Constitution, not destroy it, you commie bastard.

How in the hell do you interpret that to be anything other than what it is?

Basically, what you are stating is that you don't bother to check facts before forming an opinion. Good for you.... personally, I'd be embarrassed to form half assed opinions but, clearly, you don't have the same standards. That's fine. Just don't be surprised when other people call you an idiot.... because forming an opinion before you know all the facts is idiotic.

I can't serve is not the same as I won't serve. Just sayin'.... my personal circumstances are not your business but don't make assumptions about me. Moron.

You apparently can't comprehend that I am not going to wade through a bunch of threads to try and discern the genesis of a spat between you and other posters.

Why not? Because it's fucking lame.

My comments are about this thread and this thread alone.

I didn't claim he doesn't know what the Constitution means. I said he doesn't know what the "This" in "This we'll defend" means. He said "This" was the American people. "This" is the Constitution, not the people.

"This" is the United States of America which is all the people, laws, rivers, roads, bridges, and McDonalds in the 50 states and the symbol on his patch is the symbol of the United States Army.

Department of the Army Seal and Emblem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The central element of the seal and emblem, the Roman cuirass, is a symbol of strength and defense. The sword, esponton (a type of half-pike formerly used by subordinate officers), musket, bayonet, cannon, cannon balls, mortar, and mortar bombs are representative of Army implements. The drum and drumsticks are symbols of public notification of the Army's purpose and intent to serve the Nation and its people. The Phrygian cap (often called the Cap of Liberty) supported on the point of an unsheathed sword and the motto "This We'll Defend" on a scroll held by the rattlesnake is a symbol depicted on some American colonial flags and signifies the Army's constant readiness to defend and preserve the United States. The symbolism for the elements of the Emblem is the same as for the Seal with the deviations and additions noted under “Description” above: The colors of the design elements are those traditionally associated with the ideals of the United States and of the U.S. Army. The flags are depicted in their approved colors. Blue is symbolic of loyalty, vigilance, perseverance, and truth. Red denotes courage, zeal, and fortitude. White alludes to deeds worthy of remembrance. Black is indicative of determination and constancy. Gold represents achievement, dignity, and honor.

So your argument is so nuanced that a disagreement over the word "This" in the phrase "This We'll Defend" is enough for you to tell someone they should leave the service?

"Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining."

Spot on. Conservatism is all about fear. Conservatives are cowards

You apparently can't comprehend that I am not going to wade through a bunch of threads to try and discern the genesis of a spat between you and other posters.

In another thread, CG made a claim, and when I asked her to back it up she said "Do your own research"

I recommend that you respond to any request from CG with "Do your own research". She's hypocrit and such a coward that she won't defend her own words

Basically, what you are stating is that you don't bother to check facts before forming an opinion.

When the "facts" are a bunch of disconnected threads and a few thousands posts to try and get to the bottom on some personal squabble between you and another poster, then you are right. Guess what? No one else, to include yourself, does that either.

Like I said, my comments to you are based on this thread. I don't need to know your background with Flayo to know you are wholly unqualified to tell a soldier they should leave the Army.

Good for you.... personally, I'd be embarrassed to form half assed opinions but, clearly, you don't have the same standards. That's fine. Just don't be surprised when other people call you an idiot.... because forming an opinion before you know all the facts is idiotic.

I can't serve is not the same as I won't serve. Just sayin'.... my personal circumstances are not your business but don't make assumptions about me. Moron.

I don't care about your personal circumstances and spare me the old and tired "I might serve in the future if X, Y, or Z happens."

The only thing that is relevant is that at the time you made your statement your ass hadn't seen a day in uniform. Therefore, it's stupid to tell someone else they are unworthy of wearing one.

My comments are about this thread and this thread alone.

"This" is the United States of America which is all the people, laws, rivers, roads, bridges, and McDonalds in the 50 states and the symbol on his patch is the symbol of the United States Army.

Department of the Army Seal and Emblem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The central element of the seal and emblem, the Roman cuirass, is a symbol of strength and defense. The sword, esponton (a type of half-pike formerly used by subordinate officers), musket, bayonet, cannon, cannon balls, mortar, and mortar bombs are representative of Army implements. The drum and drumsticks are symbols of public notification of the Army's purpose and intent to serve the Nation and its people. The Phrygian cap (often called the Cap of Liberty) supported on the point of an unsheathed sword and the motto "This We'll Defend" on a scroll held by the rattlesnake is a symbol depicted on some American colonial flags and signifies the Army's constant readiness to defend and preserve the United States. The symbolism for the elements of the Emblem is the same as for the Seal with the deviations and additions noted under “Description” above: The colors of the design elements are those traditionally associated with the ideals of the United States and of the U.S. Army. The flags are depicted in their approved colors. Blue is symbolic of loyalty, vigilance, perseverance, and truth. Red denotes courage, zeal, and fortitude. White alludes to deeds worthy of remembrance. Black is indicative of determination and constancy. Gold represents achievement, dignity, and honor.

So your argument is so nuanced that a disagreement over the word "This" in the phrase "This We'll Defend" is enough for you to tell someone they should leave the service?

"Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining."

Of course it's fucking lame..... as is voicing an opinion when you are not in receipt of ALL the facts. It makes you look stupid. Just saying.

I always love it when people provide links to shit I already know.... I've grown up around the military all my life. If I need you to 'splain shit to me, I'll let you know.

As a liberal I hate people speaking up and claiming that I want something I do not.

Forum List

Back