Why the right hates liberals

You're no more a 'liberal' than I am. Idiot.

Just for the record.... your politics are not found in that document that you 'defend'. You should not be serving in the Army. Your being paid to defend the Constitution, not destroy it, you commie bastard.

Who the fuck are you to to say that?

Your ass hasn't seen a day of uniformed service. I don't always agree with Flayo, but his service and politics have nothing to do with each other.

A simple concept that some of you people can't get through your fucking thick skulls.

Er..the guy who pasted all those servicemen in the cafeteria a year back was enlisted.

Enlisted folks are supposed to uphold the Constitution. So fuck off.

Just for the record.... your politics are not found in that document that you 'defend'. You should not be serving in the Army. Your being paid to defend the Constitution, not destroy it, you commie bastard.

Your ass hasn't seen a day of uniformed service. I don't always agree with Flayo, but his service and politics have nothing to do with each other.

A simple concept that some of you people can't get through your fucking thick skulls.

He's the one injecting his service into the post, so yeah, it is.

Is he really really for real? I mean, he really makes liberals look bad. I'm wondering if he isn't a conservative posing as a liberal for that purpose.

he could be. the scary part for me is that he's legit army-well, he posts off a .mil server anyway.

Even the military needs sammich makers and toilet scrubbers.

I am an uber-liberal. I was an Infantry Officer and lead a reconnaissance platoon in combat.

Again, politics don't correlate to military competence anymore than they correlate to competence anywhere else.

If that were the case, we could win every war by dropping Rush Limbaugh into a country wearing only a loin cloth and a knife clinched between his teeth.

Er..the guy who pasted all those servicemen in the cafeteria a year back was enlisted.

Enlisted folks are supposed to uphold the Constitution. So fuck off.

Are you talking to me?

What, do you think the Officer's Corps doesn't uphold the constitution as well.

Furthermore, feel free to show where in the constitution obligates Americans to subscribe to a certain political philosophy.

Cali-Girl brought up his service first.

Flayo never mentioned it prior to her attack.

Fail.

I say it because he brought his service into it. And, accused me of hating the military. And called me a racist. So, if he can rant like a fucking moron and behave like a racist little shit, then I am at liberty to question his suitability to serve. And... he doesn't even know what 'this we'll defend' means.

Cali-Girl brought up his service first.

Flayo never mentioned it prior to her attack.

Fail.

Bull fucking shit. He brought it up, not me. You need to go through several threads to see it.

I say it because he brought his service into it. And, accused me of hating the military. And called me a racist. So, if he can rant like a fucking moron and behave like a racist little shit, then I am at liberty to question his suitability to serve. And... he doesn't even know what 'this we'll defend' means.

Where? I don't see that he did that.

You are free to question anyone's military service, however, it's about as comical as a cheerleader questioning the quarterback.

As I said, your ass hasn't seen a day of uniformed service. You don't know jack-shit about what it entails and it doesn't matter how many acquaintances you have in the military.

As for the whining about the term "racist", I could give a shit about that. My point is that your questioning someone's military service is idiotic.

he could be. the scary part for me is that he's legit army-well, he posts off a .mil server anyway.

I am an uber-liberal. I was an Infantry Officer and lead a reconnaissance platoon in combat.

Again, politics don't correlate to military competence anymore than they correlate to competence anywhere else.

If that were the case, we could win every war by dropping Rush Limbaugh into a country wearing only a loin cloth and a knife clinched between his teeth.

What we're saying is that he's not smart, but every organization (including the military) has a use for people with little brains.

Also, he is constantly bringing his military service into the discussion and how this somehow makes his opinion more legitimate, while at the same time he demonstrates his complete lack of understanding as to what his oath really means. He just recently implied that as long as Obama was POTUS he would go where-ever he sent him...but on the flip side that means if someone of another political persuasion were in office he would not. As you well know, this is not the qualities an individual in the military should have. The oath is to the constitution, not to the political party of the POTUS.

Our objections to Flaylo have very little to do with liberal/conservative, as you will note that the above objections to his line of thinking can be made to whatever side of the political divide the individual falls on. It's the lack of reasoning/understanding with his twisting of what his oath means, combined with his prejudices that make him a disgrace to his uniform. Not his political persuasion.

Now I need some brain bleach to get that Limbaugh image outta my head. Yech.

I agree. The current mess is not solely down to Obama, any more than Bush. This is the result of decades of corruption in our political system.... which is why neither the GOP or the Dems will stop demonizing the other side... As long as we are focused on making this a "left" vs "right, "us" vs "them" thing, we won't stop screaming at each other and actually scream at the people who are responsible for this.... ALL of our politicians.

Well the Tea Baggers certainly are not the ones in any position to be leading the way, do you not agree?

Just what is your hardon with the people of the Tea Party?
Is it that they THINK differently than you do?
A lot of us grew up in different times and don't buy into this liberal UTOPIA that has been spoon fed into the mush brains of today.
Hard work, making your own way, give to others at your OWN FREE WILL is America. not the other way around.

And 8 years of Bush Jr and Republicans produced a utopia for all Americans, :rolleyes: and I'm supposed to believe that the Tea Baggers are the answer. If you believe that you really flew over the damn cuckoo's nest.

Last edited:

What we're saying is that he's not smart, but every organization (including the military) has a use for people with little brains.

Also, he is constantly bringing his military service into the discussion and how this somehow makes his opinion more legitimate, while at the same time he demonstrates his complete lack of understanding as to what his oath really means. He just recently implied that as long as Obama was POTUS he would go where-ever he sent him...but on the flip side that means if someone of another political persuasion were in office he would not. As you well know, this is not the qualities an individual in the military should have. The oath is to the constitution, not to the political party of the POTUS.

Our objections to Flaylo have very little to do with liberal/conservative, as you will note that the above objections to his line of thinking can be made to whatever side of the political divide the individual falls on. It's the lack of reasoning/understanding with his twisting of what his oath means, combined with his prejudices that make him a disgrace to his uniform. Not his political persuasion.

Flaylo has been in the military for more than 10 years if he's an E-7 like he said he is, so that implies that he must have followed the orders of the previous POTUS, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the military today let alone an E-7, so your implication is BS. Whether he brought his military service into the fray or not, attacking his military service is an ad-hominem and a strawman argument/personal attack because it has nothing to do with his political position.

Well the Tea Baggers certainly are not the ones in any position to be leading the way, do you not agree?

A lot of us grew up in different times and don't buy into this liberal UTOPIA that has been spoon fed into the mush brains of today.
Hard work, making your own way, give to others at your OWN FREE WILL is America. not the other way around.

And 8 years of Bush Jr and Republicans produced a utopia for all Americans, :rolleyes: and I'm supposed to believe that the Tea Baggers are the answer. If you believe that you really flew the damn cuckoo's nest.

The TEA Party isn't claiming to BE the answer, Charlie. It is trying to find candidates - not to form a third party but to put decent candidates in ON BOTH SIDES.

Flaylo has been in the military for more than 10 years if he's an E-7 like he said he is, so that implies that he must have followed the orders of the previous POTUS, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the military today let alone an E-7, so your implication is BS. Whether he brought his military service into the fray or not, attacking his military service is an ad-hominem and a strawman argument/personal attack because it has nothing to do with his political position.

When he attacks others (like me :eusa_angel:) with ad homs and strawmen, he opens the door for the same to get thrown back at him. I didn't start the shit.... but... as is my habit.... I don't back down when someone else starts shit with me.

This is just ridiculous crap. First, libbies want everyone to have all their wishes fulfilled whether they've earned it or not. Second conservatives aren't worried that you'll take away stuff we haven't earned. We're worried that you're going to take what we earned and give it to those who won't earn it themselves.

47% of Americans pay ZERO income tax. I wonder which side of the political spectrum they might fall on?

Of those who do pass income tax, guess who pay less? Rich conservatives and the rich in general who pay lawyers to get out of paying what they're supposed to pay, thats why America should go to the fair tax.

rich conservatives oppose the fair tax?

Better look again at who opposes the fair tax. It ain't composed of a majority of rich conservatives.

BTW: I think the fair tax idea is great.

The premise of the FAIR tax is obscene. Taxing not earnings, but spending? How is that going to encourage spending? Isn't spending kinda important? Doesn't the economy depend on it?

Here's an example:

Red ass? Making fun of me because I'm mixed race and light skinned, I knew I was right, don't put the asshat label on me when you have fingers pointing back at you. Maybe Gunny is behind this whole thing, using women to protect himself from me whipping his ass again like I did last time.

Honestly, Failgo, this is becoming ridiculous. First you claim 'poster harrassment', then you claim the girls are ganing up on you.... Now you say Gunny and I have been briefing the board about you.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now. You're paranoid. Get help.

I just noticed this, there are four broads ganging up on one guy, a guy who happens to be in a job that involves defending them from enemies, four against one, do you all have some kind a repressed sexual desire manifesting itself by ganging up on me? I'm not into that CFNM stuff, take that elsewhere if thats what you're all looking for.

Last edited:
Flaylo has been in the military for more than 10 years if he's an E-7 like he said he is, so that implies that he must have followed the orders of the previous POTUS, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the military today let alone an E-7, so your implication is BS.

It was his implication. Not mine. Reading is fundamental.

Of those who do pass income tax, guess who pay less? Rich conservatives and the rich in general who pay lawyers to get out of paying what they're supposed to pay, thats why America should go to the fair tax.

rich conservatives oppose the fair tax?

Better look again at who opposes the fair tax. It ain't composed of a majority of rich conservatives.

BTW: I think the fair tax idea is great.

The premise of the FAIR tax is obscene. Taxing not earnings, but spending? How is that going to encourage spending? Isn't spending kinda important? Doesn't the economy depend on it?

You rich conservative you.

(thanks for backing up my point).

And 8 years of Bush Jr and Republicans produced a utopia for all Americans, :rolleyes: and I'm supposed to believe that the Tea Baggers are the answer. If you believe that you really flew the damn cuckoo's nest.

The TEA Party isn't claiming to BE the answer, Charlie. It is trying to find candidates - not to form a third party but to put decent candidates in ON BOTH SIDES.

Regardless of what they're doing their way is not the right way, especially when Limbaugh, Beck, Rand Paul and Sarah Palin leading their way. As I've stated previously, the blacks in the Tea Baggers are dancers and singers, they're basically frustrated slaves crawling back to their masters, at least publicly. I know those black types in the Tea Baggers are fake, they go public putting on a spectacle for profit then go home and kick up their feet and talk all kinds of bad things about white folks. Not to stray from the point I was making, Tea Baggers are not the answer and draw their support from a fringe segment of Americans.

Regardless of what they're doing their way is not the right way, especially when Limbaugh, Beck, Rand Paul and Sarah Palin leading their way. As I've stated previously, the blacks in the Tea Baggers are dancers and singers, they're basically frustrated slaves crawling back to their masters, at least publicly. I know those black types in the Tea Baggers are fake, they go public putting on a spectacle for profit then go home and kick up their feet and talk all kinds of bad things about white folks. Not to stray from the point I was making, Tea Baggers are not the answer and draw their support from a fringe segment of Americans.

How demeaning of you. Those blacks are just as entitled to have their views as anyone else. I find this dismissal of black conservatives to be offensive.

Forum List

Back