Why the NFL and ESPN are pushing society further right, you are apolitical or you aren't..

The difference is you're not pissing or burning the damned flag. Or are you implying everyone who doesn't stand for the National Anthem is somehow pissing on or burning the flag? Mind you sitting down is considered far more uh, disrespectful.

Kneeling, burning and pissing on the flag are ALL free speech under the Constitution, and are ALL disrespectful. Why is kneeling acceptable to you but not burning or pissing on the flag? It seems that your principles are completely situational.
Don’t people kneel when they pray? Is taking a knee really equal to pissing on and burning a flag to you?

Well, how many times do they play the national anthem when people pray. As far as the pissing and burning, you may want to check with some of your liberal buddies on that one.
Huh? What point are you trying to make?

Well...and I'll go slow...you posted questions....and I responded to those questions.
And your response didn’t make sense. How many times do the play the anthem when people pray? I don’t know, who cares? I see a lot of atheletes playing during the anthem. What’s your point?

As far as pissing and burning, you want me to check with my liberal buddy’s about what?

Up those communication skills, you’re wasting my time

You don’t have people pissing on and burning flags saying they respect the flag. You have people kneeling with their hands over their hearts saying the protest means no disrespect to the flag and our troops. It’s quite amazing that I really need to explain this to you.

It's quite amazing that you have to invent a fictional account of reality in order to support your feelings. The vast majority of NFL players were NOT "kneeling with their hands over their hearts saying the protest means no disrespect to the flag and our troops."

And you know it.
What did I invent? I never said the vast majority, I said there were people who had their hands over their heart. Are you having comprehension issues?

nfl-kneel-ap-1506271477.jpg

Playing word games is not honest discussion. If it isn't widely practiced, why bring it up?
Because we are talking about actions and you are trying to equate kneeling to pissing and burning. Show me somebody pissing on the flag who also sincerely has his hand over his heart like the player in the image I posted. Show me somebody burning the flag who sincerely says they mean no disrespect to the flag or our troops like many players are saying...

Deflect, deflect, deflect...

You don’t have people pissing on and burning flags saying they respect the flag. You have people kneeling with their hands over their hearts saying the protest means no disrespect to the flag and our troops. It’s quite amazing that I really need to explain this to you.

It's quite amazing that you have to invent a fictional account of reality in order to support your feelings. The vast majority of NFL players were NOT "kneeling with their hands over their hearts saying the protest means no disrespect to the flag and our troops."

And you know it.
What did I invent? I never said the vast majority, I said there were people who had their hands over their heart. Are you having comprehension issues?

nfl-kneel-ap-1506271477.jpg

Playing word games is not honest discussion. If it isn't widely practiced, why bring it up?
Because we are talking about actions and you are trying to equate kneeling to pissing and burning. Show me somebody pissing on the flag who also sincerely has his hand over his heart like the player in the image I posted. Show me somebody burning the flag who sincerely says they mean no disrespect to the flag or our troops like many players are saying...

Deflect, deflect, deflect...
Haha, deflecting from what?! That was a direct response to your idiotic claims.

Talk about deflecting. Look in the mirror

Kneeling, burning and pissing on the flag are ALL free speech under the Constitution, and are ALL disrespectful. Why is kneeling acceptable to you but not burning or pissing on the flag? It seems that your principles are completely situational.
Don’t people kneel when they pray? Is taking a knee really equal to pissing on and burning a flag to you?

Well, how many times do they play the national anthem when people pray. As far as the pissing and burning, you may want to check with some of your liberal buddies on that one.

Well...and I'll go slow...you posted questions....and I responded to those questions.
And your response didn’t make sense. How many times do the play the anthem when people pray? I don’t know, who cares? I see a lot of atheletes playing during the anthem. What’s your point?

As far as pissing and burning, you want me to check with my liberal buddy’s about what?

Wasting your time? How is that, do you have more stupid comments to post? And, you see a lot of athletes (not atheletes) playing during the anthem....we're not talking pee-wee sports here.

Wasting your time? How is that, do you have more stupid comments to post? And, you see a lot of athletes (not atheletes) playing during the anthem....we're not talking pee-wee sports here.
You know you have a piss poor arguement when you resport to attacking typos. It’s very telling. Run along now, you obviously have nothing of substance to add to an already rediculous debate.

You know you have a piss poor arguement when you resport to attacking typos. It’s very telling. Run along now, you obviously have nothing of substance to add to an already rediculous debate.

It is very telling. It's tells me and others that you have no clue how to use spellcheck,

It is very telling. It's tells me and others that you have no clue how to use spellcheck,
Yes I have fat thumbs and make many typos when typing on my phone. Let’s focus on that instead of the substance of the conversation. Good one! :cuckoo:

Yes I have fat thumbs and make many typos when typing on my phone. Let’s focus on that instead of the substance of the conversation. Good one! :cuckoo:

Find someone else to harass....jerk.

Find someone else to harass....jerk.
I’m not here to harass but when you jump into a discussion and back up rediculous talking points then be ready to back it up or don’t say the things you say. It’s just stupid to equate taking a knee with pissing on or burning a flag.

Forum List

Back