NFL Commish Acting Like Obama / Politicians - IGNORING THEIR OWN 'LAWS'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I originally posted the below based on 5 articles I read stating that the NFL had a Code of Conduct Policy pertaining to the National Anthem. Since posting this I have engaged in more research. I found several more sites that re-stated this as fact...but I also found several, to include a supposedly real , official NFL Policy guide, that states this is FALSE, that the NFL has no policy regarding the Natl Anthem.
** See Post #16 for more details.

https://news.grabien.com/story-roger-goodell-ignoring-leagues-own-rule-book-letting-players

The NFL rule book specifically requires both teams appear on the field for the playing of the anthem, standing, remaining quiet, and holding their helmets in their left hands. Failure to do so can result in fines, suspensions, and the loss of draft picks.

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s
game operations manual:

"The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

Liberals (and politicians) always ignore the laws / rules when they get in the way of what they want to do. Goodell and these spoiled, rich protestors in NFL attire are no different. A bunch of f*ing regulation / rule-violating hypocrites.

THAT deserves a complete LACK of respect.

Last edited:
How is disrespecting the American flag appropriate? DEMOCRATS have ruled black communities for 60 years if they are pissed off about how bad things suck in black communities go talk to Democrats about it.

https://news.grabien.com/story-roger-goodell-ignoring-leagues-own-rule-book-letting-players

The NFL rule book specifically requires both teams appear on the field for the playing of the anthem, standing, remaining quiet, and holding their helmets in their left hands. Failure to do so can result in fines, suspensions, and the loss of draft picks.

game operations manual:

"The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

Liberals (and politicians) always ignore the laws / rules when they get in the way of what they want to do. Goodell and these spoiled, rich protestors in NFL attire are no different. A bunch of f*ing regulation / rule-violating hypocrites.

Roger Goodell Applauds The VIOLATION of his OWN RULES, because he is a Commie Liberal Jackoff.

Nothing says free country like being forced to stand and chant an oath of allegiance under orders from the President.

game operations manual:

Roger Goodell Applauds The VIOLATION of his OWN RULES, because he is a Commie Liberal Jackoff.
As far as I know, no such rule exists in the NFL rulebook.

It's amazing how many trumpanzees have gotten triggered over the exercise of free speech.
Answer me this, you know so you don't get labeled a hypocrite:

We're you okay with Tim Tebow taking a knee in prayer during his stint in the NFL?
As long as he doesn't take a knee during The Anthem.

There is a difference between Protesting The Flag while on duty, The Anthem, the Country that gave you an Opportunity to be a Millionaire, and a Celebration of a Touchdown.

To this day, I say Tebow was Black Balled because he was a Visible Christian in this way.

Now you have Coaches in THE NFL criticizing players who "STAND" for The National Anthem.

If you ask me, the US GOV should tell The NFL they have to take the stars and stripes off of their logo.

It's amazing how many trumpanzees have gotten triggered over the exercise of free speech.
Answer me this, you know so you don't get labeled a hypocrite:

We're you okay with Tim Tebow taking a knee in prayer during his stint in the NFL?
As long as he doesn't take a knee during The Anthem.

There is a difference between Protesting The Flag while on duty, The Anthem, the Country that gave you an Opportunity to be a Millionaire, and a Celebration of a Touchdown.

To this day, I say Tebow was Black Balled because he was a Visible Christian in this way.

Now you have Coaches in THE NFL criticizing players who "STAND" for The National Anthem.

If you ask me, the US GOV should tell The NFL they have to take the stars and stripes off of their logo.

if you ask me the POTUS should grow the fuck up and stop calling people SOB'S in public.

FUCK TRUMP

Nothing says free country like being forced to stand and chant an oath of allegiance under orders from the President.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

best damn post on this thread.

if you ask me the POTUS should grow the fuck up and stop calling people SOB'S in public.

FUCK TRUMP

i change my mind,THIS is the best damn post on the thread.:thup:

I'm not aware of such a rule. Can you link us to the pdf, kindly?
I admit when I am wrong, and right now I am declaring I AM NOT POSITIVE THAT IT IS.

I have looked at 8 different sites that claim it is, and I have found 3 that says no such rule exists. I can not access the PDF.

I did find this document regarding Codes of Conduct Policies, but I do not know if it is current or all-encompassing.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2017/08/11/0ap3000000828506.pdf

My earlier comments were based on the other sites I found / researched, but other documents I have since found lean towards disproving claims that there is a Code of Conduct Policy regarding the national anthem.

if you ask me the POTUS should grow the fuck up and stop calling people SOB'S in public. FUCK TRUMP
I agree. This was very un-professional...but this 'blue-collar' side of Trump is what many people were attracted to.

I WOULD HAVE LOVED to have seen Trump call Jack Lambert a SOB to his face in person.

:badgrin:

i WOULD HAVE LOVED to have seen Trump call Jack Lambert a SOB to his face in person.
Although I don't believe Trump was talking about ALL NFL players (maybe I am wrong), I believe the moment Lambert stepped up into Trump's face he would take a few steps backward, behind his Secret Service detail...who probably would take a step backwards, too. :p

Forum List

Back