Why the left hates Trump

They make up reasons but the basic one is this. He hasn't passed any large laws. That's how the left judges success, passing laws. What Trump has done is eliminate laws and that kinda pisses them off. Trump has been a huge success in eliminating all those laws and regulations the left wanted to expand.

The left needs laws instated to be a success. They can't handle laws being removed.

I am a liberal democrat who actually likes Trump... in some ways. I think he is right we do have laws, especially environment laws that block businesses from doing business here. I am all for fracking. He seems more liberal minded then other Republicans

I don't care for Trump's behavior though, the way he bully's people, and the way he has talked about women.

They make up reasons but the basic one is this. He hasn't passed any large laws. That's how the left judges success, passing laws. What Trump has done is eliminate laws and that kinda pisses them off. Trump has been a huge success in eliminating all those laws and regulations the left wanted to expand.

The left needs laws instated to be a success. They can't handle laws being removed.

I am a liberal democrat who actually likes Trump... in some ways. I think he is right we do have laws, especially environment laws that block businesses from doing business here. I am all for fracking. He seems more liberal minded then other Republicans

I don't care for Trump's behavior though, the way he bully's people, and the way he has talked about women.
Your a WHAT who likes Trump:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Give me a fucking break:lame2::lame2::lame2:

He is putting the interest of the average American THIRD.

After himself and corporations.

Nope. He's putting Americans first, and you can't stand it.

No. He's not.
All of this America first and illegals can get out and healthcare under obiecare is shit and the tax rates needing fixed along with standing for the national anthem and not killing unborn children and not having to pay for birth control if you don't want to and fuck that shit head in North Korea and we should be keeping those muslim asshole terrorists from coming here and the democrats bitching about pretty much everything we want to do to help us and all of this racism crap is bullshit and calling out the violence on the left and thinking maybe we are a pretty damn good country.

Once you get past that pretty easy to see why he isn't for Americans.
Your healthcare system is predatory. By design. The rest of the advanced post industrial world has figured this out. Your power structure lets your people die early to increase the profit margins of the donor class and "both" of your parties are complicit. And this will continue to be so as long as you follow "either" party and continue to cooperate and participate in this societal wealth extraction system.
How in the flying fuck did you come up with this as a reply to this conversation? You can't just retard into a conversation without even trying to address what's being discussed.

See the preceding post which stated:

"All of this America first and illegals can get out and healthcare under obiecare is shit and the tax rates needing fixed along with standing for the ....."

Pretty straight forward.

And no one needs your permission for anything at all.

What the radical left wingers are experiencing isn't just hatred, it's a freaking psychotic episode. What would bring ordinary people out on a January day to smash windows and torch cars if it isn't a psychosis? What would push H'wood celebs over the edge to threaten assault, arson and murder on the president and what would possess a middle aged white man to open fire on a baseball team? Face it folks, it's much more than hatred.

Forum List

Back