Why the left hates Trump

Eliminating stupid rules is anarchy. People can only pass more rules or we will be heading toward the dark ages. How dumb are you?

Oh, you fuck head, NOW you introduced the qualifier "STUPID" rules, which then leads to the question, WHO THE FUCK DETERMINES WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT A STUPID RULE???? Certainly NOT morons like you or Trump.

Eliminating stupid rules is anarchy. People can only pass more rules or we will be heading toward the dark ages. How dumb are you?

Oh, you fuck head, NOW you introduced the qualifier "STUPID" rules, which then leads to the question, WHO THE FUCK DETERMINES WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT A STUPID RULE???? Certainly NOT morons like you or Trump.
I determined they're stupid and that's why I didn't vote for that pig of a woman you ran for president. I voted for the guy who said he would eliminate those rules. So basically yes. Me and Trump us two morons decided fuck you and your rules. That's gotta hurt.

Remember when you clowns loved GeeW and then didn't? Especially in 2016?

Yep, that will be you and trump when he's gone.

You all have not had a decent republican president since 1980, which means for a lot of you ~ EVER

They make up reasons but the basic one is this. He hasn't passed any large laws. That's how the left judges success, passing laws. What Trump has done is eliminate laws and that kinda pisses them off. Trump has been a huge success in eliminating all those laws and regulations the left wanted to expand.

The left needs laws instated to be a success. They can't handle laws being removed.
Trump wants to start WW3! He knows where his family will hide!! Do know where your family will hide???

Wait, I heard the same story when Reagan was elected.

You all have not had a decent republican president since 1980, which means for a lot of you ~ EVER

Trump is making W seem fairly decent.

The American left's number one reason for hating Trump is his desire to put the interests of the average American FIRST.

He is putting the interest of the average American THIRD.

After himself and corporations.

What are you talking about? Trump has passed more bills into law than any other President at this stage in the game.

I hate Trump because he is the most narcissistic person that I have ever encountered.
Did you actually meet him? Did you meet obie? Do you have a comparison here?

I have never met him. I'm basing my opinion exclusively on direct quotes made by him in speeches or tweets. I have never seen anyone in the public forum as egotistical as Trump.
Welcome back from your eight year coma.

The American left's number one reason for hating Trump is his desire to put the interests of the average American FIRST.

He is putting the interest of the average American THIRD.

After himself and corporations.
at least fourth

You forgot about Russia

I don't think he holds Russia above the American people.

But Russia makes his list, when it shouldn't even be listed.

I don't know about hate, per se, but I know that despising him is not something that has a damn thing to do with political affiliation. The man is utterly reprobate. There's not one respectable thing about the man. All one need be is of good ethical character to detest him.

Let's not kid ourselves. The man has been a miscreant his entire life. Heck, most people in his social strata don't and long have not wanted to have a damn thing to do with him, at best only at times and when necessary, tolerating him because he happens to be very wealthy. He was such a bad kid that he went to what amounted to reform school because even his own father had gotten fed up with his antics. He could never have obtained a job as a C-level principal in a public company. He couldn't get admitted to social clubs, that folks of far lesser means have no trouble joining.

Quite literally, the man is a "lone wolf" because nobody will have him in their "pack." All of that is due to one thing: his turpitudinous character. The man is one person of whom it's absolutely so that he's very lucky to have been "to the manor born," for were he not, there's no way he'd ever had any chance of getting there. Donald Trump is a man for whom the phrase "give the devil his due" was tailor made, and that only because he is indeed a very shred marketer.

For myself, it would not matter one bit to what party Trump belong. He's a wearisome acidly acrimonious mass of loathsome repulsiveness no matter his political affiliation.

jjb78x.jpg

What are you talking about? Trump has passed more bills into law than any other President at this stage in the game.

I think he has more e̶d̶i̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶y̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ Executive Order than most Presidents!

I remember back when you all hated W but have recently decided he was pretty good compared to Trump. I remember the blame Bush days. Where did those go?

Forum List

Back