Why the left hates Trump

Nope. Try again.
I don't need to. You base success on passing rules. His success and what helps people is removing rules. It's not hard to understand.

I thought you clowns voted for Trump because he is a believer in "law and order?"
Yeah. And a lot of your laws are going away. I'm all for that too. So far so good. We didn't need a more laws president we needed an eliminate laws one. We got that and I'm pretty happy.

So, he's a believer in "law and order" because you think he's going to get rid of laws? lol, what is that, conservatard logic?

Boy, didn't take long for this thread to backfire on you, did it?

:laugh2:
Yes. Law and order doesn't mean we need endless amounts of stupid laws. Law and order should make sense to the people subjected to them. Do you have any problems with the laws Trump has eliminated so far?

If you don't hate Trump at this point, it's safe to say that you were born wrong and/or are mildly retarded. Only the lowest of low actually likes Trump, I can't image what sort of degenerate actually thinks he's doing a "good job."

Why the left hates Trump

I don't know about hate, per se, but I know that despising him is not something that has a damn thing to do with political affiliation. The man is utterly reprobate. There's not one respectable thing about the man. All one need be is of good ethical character to detest him.

Let's not kid ourselves. The man has been a miscreant his entire life. Heck, most people in his social strata don't and long have not wanted to have a damn thing to do with him, at best only at times and when necessary, tolerating him because he happens to be very wealthy. He was such a bad kid that he went to what amounted to reform school because even his own father had gotten fed up with his antics. He could never have obtained a job as a C-level principal in a public company. He couldn't get admitted to social clubs, that folks of far lesser means have no trouble joining.

Quite literally, the man is a "lone wolf" because nobody will have him in their "pack." All of that is due to one thing: his turpitudinous character. The man is one person of whom it's absolutely so that he's very lucky to have been "to the manor born," for were he not, there's no way he'd ever had any chance of getting there. Donald Trump is a man for whom the phrase "give the devil his due" was tailor made, and that only because he is indeed a very shred marketer.
LMAO! Damn dude. You went full retard.

Nope. Try again.
I don't need to. You base success on passing rules. His success and what helps people is removing rules. It's not hard to understand.

I thought you clowns voted for Trump because he is a believer in "law and order?"
Yeah. And a lot of your laws are going away. I'm all for that too. So far so good. We didn't need a more laws president we needed an eliminate laws one. We got that and I'm pretty happy.

So, he's a believer in "law and order" because you think he's going to get rid of laws? lol, what is that, conservatard logic?

Yes. Law and order doesn't mean we need endless amounts of stupid laws. Law and order should make sense to the people subjected to them. Do you have any problems with the laws Trump has eliminated so far?

What laws has he eliminated?

If you don't hate Trump at this point, it's safe to say that you were born wrong and/or are mildly retarded. Only the lowest of low actually likes Trump, I can't image what sort of degenerate actually thinks he's doing a "good job."
LMAO!

DACA

DACA
DACA is not a law

Only Congress passes laws.

trump has undone some of Obama's EOs & policies and made a few himself.

They make up reasons but the basic one is this. He hasn't passed any large laws. That's how the left judges success, passing laws

NO, you nitwit.....LOL

It is precisely the LAWS that he promised you morons (a fantastic HC law proposal that covered everybody and was better and cheaper???.............Or an amazing taxation proposal that ONLY benefited the middle class?? .......) that twitter-Trump has FAILED to deliver on.......

Try some other way to be a good Trump CULT member....This one FAILS.....LOL

Why the left hates Trump

I don't know about hate, per se, but I know that despising him is not something that has a damn thing to do with political affiliation. The man is utterly reprobate. There's not one respectable thing about the man. All one need be is of good ethical character to detest him.

Let's not kid ourselves. The man has been a miscreant his entire life. Heck, most people in his social strata don't and long have not wanted to have a damn thing to do with him, at best only at times and when necessary, tolerating him because he happens to be very wealthy. He was such a bad kid that he went to what amounted to reform school because even his own father had gotten fed up with his antics. He could never have obtained a job as a C-level principal in a public company. He couldn't get admitted to social clubs, that folks of far lesser means have no trouble joining.

Quite literally, the man is a "lone wolf" because nobody will have him in their "pack." All of that is due to one thing: his turpitudinous character. The man is one person of whom it's absolutely so that he's very lucky to have been "to the manor born," for were he not, there's no way he'd ever had any chance of getting there. Donald Trump is a man for whom the phrase "give the devil his due" was tailor made, and that only because he is indeed a very shred marketer.

For myself, it would not matter one bit to what party Trump belong. He's a wearisome acidly acrimonious mass of loathsome repulsiveness no matter his political affiliation.
Well said!

DACA
DACA is not a law

trump has undone some of Obama's EOs and made a few himself.
Hey! Holy fuck! You people went ape shit over it! Good call Trump.

Even though I am against building the wall for the simple fact that it will be exorbitantly expensive and it is completely unnecessary, I hope the funding is approved and the building starts. For centuries, it will be known as "Trump's Folly".

IDIOT.........Eliminating "rules" is tantamount to anarchy......Stop digging....LOL

The American left's number one reason for hating Trump is his desire to put the interests of the average American FIRST.

Why the left hates Trump

For myself, it would not matter one bit to what party Trump belong. He's a wearisome acidly acrimonious mass of loathsome repulsiveness no matter his political affiliation.
Well said!
Thank you.

IDIOT.........Eliminating "rules" is tantamount to anarchy......Stop digging....LOL
Eliminating stupid rules is anarchy. People can only pass more rules or we will be heading toward the dark ages. How dumb are you?

DACA
DACA is not a law

trump has undone some of Obama's EOs and made a few himself.
Hey! Holy fuck! You people went ape shit over it! Good call Trump.
trump has surrendered on DACA. It remains

Did you fall for it?

LOL

Why the left hates Trump

Well said!
Thank you.
LMAO. That's funny right there.

Forum List

Back