I say, target California with raids on illegals in every California workplace...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and everywhere else that illegals gather in California.

Target their weddings, their funerals, their birthday parties....

Target them in front of landscaping stores where they gather to get work...

...bring California to its knees for defying our immigration laws.

Nice How cons give up their "values " of being anti gov at the drop of a hat !

Phonies .

Your "job creator" class will never have it love, they brung 'em here for a reason and lobbied long and hard for it. Better getcha some cash, pay to play in america.

Phonies .
----------------------------------------- just raid and deport Timmy , otherwise what good is existing taxpayer funded government if they aren't doing their jobs and aren't for the American people Timmy .

Phonies .
----------------------------------------- just raid and deport Timmy , otherwise what good is existing taxpayer funded government if they aren't doing their jobs and aren't for the American people Timmy .
Stand down for naziklanners and the Bundy boys, just like they 'pposed to.

Start with the HildaBeast campaign and work your way over to FaceBook headquarters. ZuckerBerg claims he "can't live without them". The Beast brings them onstage...........my outstanding employee. hip hip hooray!

Phonies .
Oh no...keeping illegals out of our country is now like Nazi's. Not the the Nazi thing... please... that almost means something.

Problem is...ICE cannot do anything even if such targets were done. Idiot Brown says so.

ICE Director 'Homan' says that he is going to raid neighborhoods and workplaces 'la migra' style Gracie .

:lol:

Sounds expensive.

Particularly since you seem to want to bring 10% of the US GDP "to its knees".

You never fail to be the most bitter and hateful poster on the board.

Phonies .
Oh no...keeping illegals out of our country is now like Nazi's. Not the the Nazi thing... please... that almost means something.
It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that there have been disparities in how the power of the state is leveraged upon the citizenry and upon various protests and protesters. All I'm saying, which is why you need to make it about something else.

And then there's that thing about the police killing 1200 people in 2015, and all sailed through ever so cleanly.

Now.

Tell us agian about how you're a small govt conservative who feels ya gotsta keep your eye on the govt?

I understand that's just what ICE has in mind.

Good. Because the more illegals that get the fuck busted and shipped OUT, the more roofs for homeless LEGAL citizens.

I understand that's just what ICE has in mind.
There's times when even a "conservative" can appreciate an all encompassing mass surveillance/incarceration police state.

Phonies .
It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that there have been disparities in how the power of the state is leveraged upon the citizenry and upon various protests and protesters. All I'm saying, which is why you need to make it about something else.

And then there's that thing about the police killing 1200 people in 2015, and all sailed through ever so cleanly.

Now.

Tell us agian about how you're a small govt conservative who feels ya gotsta keep your eye on the govt?
So I'm way off track thinking the government should have less rules to keep the people down because you think the government actually needs to add more because that will result in more freedom. I can see why you think I should make it about something else.

Forum List

Back