Why the Current Liberal Dominated Political System is About to Crash

Your understanding of macroeconomics is pitiful. Next you'll be telling us that countries with the least government are the wealthiest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
When you stop believing that taking money away from people makes them more prosperous, then you can talk about people not comprehending macroeconomics.

You're the only one that I know who says "that taking money away from people makes them more prosperous".
Then you're simply not paying attention.

I've spent time in Monaco. You claim that they have no natural resources? If the Grimaldi's had stolen a fiefdom in Greenland rather than the Med, I'm thinking that we'd have never heard of them.
Monaco has no natural resources.

Monaco: Maps, History, Geography, Government, Culture, Facts, Guide & Travel/Holidays/Cities | FactMonster.com
Natural resources: none.​

Monaco Geography 1997 - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System
Natural resources none​

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2111.html
FIELD LISTING :: NATURAL RESOURCES
Print Page
This entry lists a country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance, such as rare earth elements (REEs). In general, products appear only if they make a significant contribution to the economy, or are likely to do so in the future.

COUNTRY NATURAL RESOURCES

Monaco none​

I can see that you've never been there. Or you don't know what constitutes a natural resource. Figure it out.
CIA doesn't know what natural resources are?

That asinine statement aside, perhaps you'd like to tell us what Monaco's natural resources are, and how they contribute to the nation's success.

Monaco has no natural resources.

Monaco: Maps, History, Geography, Government, Culture, Facts, Guide & Travel/Holidays/Cities | FactMonster.com
Natural resources: none.​

Monaco Geography 1997 - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System
Natural resources none​

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2111.html
FIELD LISTING :: NATURAL RESOURCES
Print Page
This entry lists a country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance, such as rare earth elements (REEs). In general, products appear only if they make a significant contribution to the economy, or are likely to do so in the future.

COUNTRY NATURAL RESOURCES

Monaco none​

I can see that you've never been there. Or you don't know what constitutes a natural resource. Figure it out.

That asinine statement aside, perhaps you'd like to tell us what Monaco's natural resources are, and how they contribute to the nation's success.

It's one of the most beautiful places on the planet. It has a perfect climate. It's economy is almost all tourism as a result. Plus, if you have a million bucks for a small apartment there, and can afford breathtaking property taxes, you get no income tax thrown in.

It's one of the most beautiful places on the planet. It has a perfect climate. It's economy is almost all tourism as a result. Plus, if you have a million bucks for a small apartment there, and can afford breathtaking property taxes, you get no income tax thrown in.

And none of those are MAJOJR NATURAL RESOURCES, dude.

And none of those are MAJOJR NATURAL RESOURCES, dude.

Two words.

Natural

Resources.

I think that you can figure it out.

Oh. Why didn't you just say you have no idea what natural resources are?

Let me help you out.

Natural resource - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of NATURAL RESOURCE

plural : industrial materials and capacities (as mineral deposits and waterpower) supplied by nature​

So, in light of the correct definition, what are Monaco's natural resources, and how do they contribute to the nation's success?

Why the Current Liberal Dominated Political System is About to Crash
Idiocy, given the fact there’s no such thing as the “current liberal dominated political system.”

ROFLMAO

Yeah, the Dems don't control the WH and the Senate, lolol, the three top TV networks, two biggest news papers, etc.

Last edited:
did you write that manifesto yourself?

Also, if you people weren't losing Presidential & Senatorial elections would you have posted it :dunno:

Also, if you people weren't losing Presidential & Senatorial elections would you have posted it :dunno:

It is not a manifesto, and yes I did write it myself.

And the RINOs are as bad as the liberals, so this isn't partisan; it is ideological, and the RINOS are as leftwing as the Dems.

And the RINOs are as bad as the liberals, so this isn't partisan; it is ideological, and the RINOS are as leftwing as the Dems.

Everyone is left of you. That’s not their problem. You put yourself there.

Everyone is left of you. That’s not their problem. You put yourself there.

Lol, you are a moron.

Forum List

Back