Why the Current Liberal Dominated Political System is About to Crash

I compiled this from Wikipedia, took the top 50 nations for GDP/person and deducted from it the tax burden as a percentage of the per capita GDP.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Government spending - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GDP/
Person
RANK.....Nation..........GDP/person..TaxBurden%...Effective GDP/person
1 Qatar....................103,900....04.90........$98,808.90
2 Liechtenstein.............89,400....00.00........$89,400.00
4 Monaco....................70,700....00.00........$70,700.00
7 Brunei....................55,300....00.00........$55,300.00
5 Singapore.................61,400....14.20........$52,681.20
3 Luxembourg................81,100....36.50........$51,498.50
9 United Arab Emirates......49,800....01.80........$48,903.60
17 Kuwait...................40,500....01.50........$39,892.50
24 Andorra..................37,200....00.00........$37,200.00
8 United States.............50,700....26.90........$37,061.70
27 San Marino...............36,200....00.00........$36,200.00
20 Taiwan...................39,400....12.90........$34,317.40
10 Switzerland.............46,200....29.40........$32,617.20
6 Norway....................55,900....42.80........$31,974.80
12 Australia................43,000....30.80........$29,756.00
32 Saudi Arabia.............31,800....06.60........$29,701.20
15 Ireland..................42,600....30.80........$29,479.20
11 Canada...................43,000....32.20........$29,154.00
36 Oman.....................29,600....03.00........$28,712.00
37 Bahrain..................29,200....04.80........$27,798.40
31 Bahamas, The.............31,900....16.80........$26,540.80
26 Japan....................36,900....28.30........$26,457.30
42 Equatorial Guinea........26,400....00.90........$26,162.40
14 Netherlands..............42,900....39.80........$25,825.80
18 Iceland..................39,900....36.30........$25,416.30
13 Austria..................43,100....42.00........$24,998.00
30 Korea, South.............32,800....26.60........$24,075.20
19 Germany..................39,700....40.60........$23,581.80
23 United Kingdom...........37,500....38.90........$22,912.50
16 Sweden...................41,900....47.90........$21,829.90
29 Israel...................32,800....33.50........$21,812.00
25 Finland..................37,000....42.10........$21,423.00
28 France...................36,100....42.90........$20,613.10
21 Belgium..................38,500....46.50........$20,597.50
33 Spain....................31,100....33.91........$20,553.99
22 Denmark..................38,300....48.20........$19,839.40
35 New Zealand..............30,200....34.50........$19,781.00
44 Seychelles...............25,600....28.10........$18,406.40
38 Slovenia.................28,700....37.60........$17,908.80
39 Czech Republic...........27,600....36.20........$17,608.80
41 Malta....................27,500....36.00........$17,600.00
34 Italy....................30,600....43.10........$17,411.40
46 Slovakia.................24,600....29.30........$17,392.20
43 Barbados.................25,800....32.90........$17,311.80
40 Cyprus...................27,500....39.20........$16,720.00
49 Lithuania................22,000....30.60........$15,268.00
48 Estonia..................22,100....32.20........$14,983.80
47 Portugal.................23,800....37.70........$14,827.40
50 Poland...................20,900....34.90........$13,605.90
45 Greece...................24,900....46.80........$13,246.80

Europe is consistently toward the bottom.

I think that you've proven that building your country on an oil field, in the fossil fueled 20th century, was a good thing.

I can't tell you how surprised I was by that.

Yeah, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, Singapore, Luxembourg, San Marino, and Taiwan are all built on top of oil fields, lololollroflmao.

Should I demonstrate my wizardry be copy and pasting all of the ones that are high on the list because they're fossil fuel rich?

I think that you've proven that building your country on an oil field, in the fossil fueled 20th century, was a good thing.

I can't tell you how surprised I was by that.

Yeah, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, Singapore, Luxembourg, San Marino, and Taiwan are all built on top of oil fields, lololollroflmao.

Should I demonstrate my wizardry be copy and pasting all of the ones that are high on the list because they're fossil fuel rich?

You can if you want, but my geography is good enough to know who is and isn't sitting on oil... and you totally missed my point.

The countries I listed have no vast deposit of ANY RESOURCES and yet their government stays low profile and maybe even no profile and lets the economy grow naturally, by just staying out of the way.

You totally ignore them as though they don't count somehow, lol.

Seven of the top twelve GDP-taxBurden countries have no significant natural resources.

Last edited:

You can if you want, but my geography is good enough to know who is and isn't sitting on oil... and you totally missed my point.

The countries I listed have no vast deposit of ANY RESOURCES and yet their government stays low profile and maybe even no profile and lets the economy grow naturally, by just staying out of the way.

Seven of the top twelve GDP-taxBurden countries have no significant natural resources.

I've spent time in Monaco. You claim that they have no natural resources? If the Grimaldi's had stolen a fiefdom in Greenland rather than the Med, I'm thinking that we'd have never heard of them.

This was deliberate, as he knows he cannot refute your point.

This was deliberate, as he knows he cannot refute your point.

Anybody who falls for his point that those data imply anything at all about different countries government involvement as a driver of economic success deserves to be misled.

I think that your response is almost as silly a response as counting the number of pages in the ACA bill.

All competitors in American markets play on the same level field.

Which of those areas that you mentioned would America stand for unregulating?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You really need to stop changing the subject when you can't articulate a response.

The regulations passed under the Obama Administration cost industry billions of dollars to follow.

This is undeniably burdensome.

And for every dollar a business has to spend following the rules, that's one dollar less that he has to spend on payroll.

Obama's policies have put people out of work.

This, too, is undeniable.

that should be pretty easy to understand even for a liberal

have you seen New York is running ads

begging simply begging for business to return to the state

offering tax free initiatives

to relocate there

--LOL
Liberals beat their dog, then wonder why it runs away.

I think that your response is almost as silly a response as counting the number of pages in the ACA bill.

All competitors in American markets play on the same level field.

Which of those areas that you mentioned would America stand for unregulating?

You really need to stop changing the subject when you can't articulate a response.

The regulations passed under the Obama Administration cost industry billions of dollars to follow.

And for every dollar a business has to spend following the rules, that's one dollar less that he has to spend on payroll.

Your understanding of macroeconomics is pitiful. Next you'll be telling us that countries with the least government are the wealthiest.

When you stop believing that taking money away from people makes them more prosperous, then you can talk about people not comprehending macroeconomics.

Your understanding of macroeconomics is pitiful. Next you'll be telling us that countries with the least government are the wealthiest.

When you stop believing that taking money away from people makes them more prosperous, then you can talk about people not comprehending macroeconomics.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to daveman again."

Well, the thought must surely count for something!

I've spent time in Monaco. You claim that they have no natural resources? If the Grimaldi's had stolen a fiefdom in Greenland rather than the Med, I'm thinking that we'd have never heard of them.
Monaco has no natural resources.

Monaco: Maps, History, Geography, Government, Culture, Facts, Guide & Travel/Holidays/Cities | FactMonster.com
Natural resources: none.​

Monaco Geography 1997 - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System
Natural resources none​

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2111.html
FIELD LISTING :: NATURAL RESOURCES
Print Page
This entry lists a country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance, such as rare earth elements (REEs). In general, products appear only if they make a significant contribution to the economy, or are likely to do so in the future.

COUNTRY NATURAL RESOURCES

Monaco none​

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to daveman again."

Well, the thought must surely count for something!

:beer: :)

to relocate there

--LOL

Conservatives eat their dog then wonder where their pet went.

So if you are counting simple land holdings as a major resource, then every country in the world should be as wealthy and you would then still have no point made.

Are you used to that?

to relocate there

--LOL

Why do liberals always have to bring something oral into a discussion?

You're the only one that I know who says "that taking money away from people makes them more prosperous".

Monaco: Maps, History, Geography, Government, Culture, Facts, Guide & Travel/Holidays/Cities | FactMonster.com

Monaco Geography 1997 - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System
Natural resources none​

Print Page
This entry lists a country's mineral, petroleum, hydropower, and other resources of commercial importance, such as rare earth elements (REEs). In general, products appear only if they make a significant contribution to the economy, or are likely to do so in the future.

Monaco none​

I can see that you've never been there. Or you don't know what constitutes a natural resource. Figure it out.

to relocate there

--LOL

who knew obama was a conservative

--LOL

to relocate there

--LOL

one would be an idiot to locate there

Natural resources none​

Print Page

Monaco none​

I can see that you've never been there. Or you don't know what constitutes a natural resource. Figure it out.

No, you are supposed to present your own arguments, not to tell us to do your work for you.

to relocate there

--LOL

You're really not very good at this.

Forum List

Back