why the class welfare

I get it guys, this is a real tea party from reading this and other discussions.
But that's ok, spin it on SOGGY, as I read a lot of your post and I can see why you must spend your life here on this board. Are you one of the many paid conservative tea party on here or is it you just don't have to work..
It seems that about 10 of you are on every post almost all day and night, so is it just a site where the next guy comes and takes over the name.
Surely you can't have a real job, most of you.

So because you can't create a coherant argument to defend any position you might hold, you resort to the time honored insult every.

Oh and you might want to learn about the Tea Party a bit. For one, people dont get paid for participating in it.

I get it guys, this is a real tea party from reading this and other discussions.
But that's ok, spin it on SOGGY, as I read a lot of your post and I can see why you must spend your life here on this board. Are you one of the many paid conservative tea party on here or is it you just don't have to work..
It seems that about 10 of you are on every post almost all day and night, so is it just a site where the next guy comes and takes over the name.
Surely you can't have a real job, most of you.

surprise-no-one-cares.jpg

She was a senator from Nevada I believe, and it was on Chris Mathews on Hardball. They also had the gov from another state that said he didn't have a problem as his state had a surpluss and he got his unions to take a two year freeze and they made some other concessions.

I watched part of Spitball today. The part with David Corn and Spitter talking about rightwing violence from the tea party.. not once did they mention the signs in Wisconsin with Gov.Walker in the crosshairs being shot in the forehead. Did you ask yourself during that segment why it was not mentioned? I bet you didn't and that makes you an asswipe of a kool aid drinker.. how's that?

Hey Jeramy, why don't you come join me and I will fuck YOU pal.

Last edited:
I believe the O.P.

No doubt you do Marc... no doubt you do. Fits your mindset and you don't have to think about it. PERFECT!!!

YAY MARC!!!

:eusa_drool:

Why would you assume this individual would lie?

For what purpose?

Do you want everyone to assume you lie?

Is that how it works in your mind?

And why on earth should we believe someone implicitly simply because they have posted anonymously on a public message board?

I don't expect people to assume I lie. But I do expect them to assume that if I'm going to discuss a matter with them, im going to actually discuss it. Which includes providing support, reasoning, evidence, etc for what im saying.

See that's why I try to do that. It's called common courtesy.

That's funny, Ive seen the posters with the signs on many shows and they were put down, but I guess if you don't hear it, it didn't happen.

She was a senator from Nevada I believe, and it was on Chris Mathews on Hardball. They also had the gov from another state that said he didn't have a problem as his state had a surpluss and he got his unions to take a two year freeze and they made some other concessions.

I watched part of Spitball today. The part with David Corn and Spitter talking about rightwing violence from the tea party.. not once did they mention the signs in Wisconsin with Gov.Walker in the crosshairs being shot in the forehead. Did you ask yourself during that segment why it was not mentioned? I bet you didn't and that makes you an asswipe of a kool aid drinker.. how's that?

So they talked about nonexistant tea party violence and ignored the actual violence going on? Why on earth are they talking about the Tea Parties right now anyway? They arent protesting at the moment.

So they talked about nonexistant tea party violence and ignored the actual violence going on? Why on earth are they talking about the Tea Parties right now anyway? They arent protesting at the moment.

Because they are good for nothing asswipe kool aid drinkers spitter made a big dam deal of "not saying her name anymore" I almost fucking rolled off the couch.

Except last weekend when the Tea Party showed up (after working mind you), to counter the Statist idiots faking sick...

Was watching hardball and I heard a republican senator say that it's good that the economy has gotten to where it is. This way all those people who don't get paid as much as union members do, can show their displeasure.!

Is this what the game was when they cut taxes for people, and cut taxes for corp at the same time we have a war thats not being paid for along with corps sending every job they can overseas.

Was this the conservative plan, take us to a place they can pit the middle class into a class warfare? I am beginning to believe it was, a master plan.:confused:

Welcome to the board, RCH...good to have a leftie join...

While I am firmly to the right, I must comment that the nature of this board seems to have changed, and not too subtly, over the last few years...

we don't seem to get as many real left wingers, and the ones we get seem to be a lower calibre, hoping you reverse that trend, as it's never fun if we all agree here. Even our resident lefties have toned down.

The reason? The left got exactly what they wanted, so much so that the far left former-SDS types cheered when President Obama won....but with every passing day, it seems, the liberals and progressives have had the wind taken out of their sails by this empty suit....
ineptitude, incompetence, corruption, everything the left told us wouldn't happen.

In any case, welcome, accept the vituperation as a badge of honor, and do a good job of presenting your side.

Except last weekend when the Tea Party showed up (after working mind you), to counter the Statist idiots faking sick...

Hmmm hadnt heard that.

Shame the police didnt show up and arrest those thieves.

Hey Jeramy, why don't you come join me and I will fuck YOU pal.

Who's Jeramy?

Do the world a favor, log off, delete your account and go back to tongue punching Matthews in fart box son.

No doubt you do Marc... no doubt you do. Fits your mindset and you don't have to think about it. PERFECT!!!

YAY MARC!!!

:eusa_drool:

For what purpose?

And why on earth should we believe someone implicitly simply because they have posted anonymously on a public message board?

I don't expect people to assume I lie. But I do expect them to assume that if I'm going to discuss a matter with them, I'm going to actually discuss it. Which includes providing support, reasoning, evidence, etc for what I'm saying.

None of you have a problem believing Hanity, Rush, Beck or any of the other very very very rich people who tell you about how much a guy making 50,000 a year is overpaid, a slacker, worthless, bums. Hey lets give another tax break.

The real problem is you people think that people should work for what your willing to pay them, but the thing you can't quite grasp is you want everyone of them doing their job so you can just show up for yours, and of course yours is a real job where you went out and did what was needed to get where you are, you did it all on your own and you earn your money every day, unlike those slimy union workers.:clap2::cuckoo::evil::cool:

Last edited:

For what purpose?

I don't expect people to assume I lie. But I do expect them to assume that if I'm going to discuss a matter with them, I'm going to actually discuss it. Which includes providing support, reasoning, evidence, etc for what I'm saying.

None of you have a problem believing Hanity, Rush, Beck or any of the other very very very rich people who tell you about how much a guy making 50,000 a year is overpaid, a slacker, worthless, bums. Hey lets give another tax break.

The real problem is you people think that people should work for what your willing to pay them, but the thing you can't quite grasp is you want everyone of them doing their job so you can just show up for yours, and of course yours is a real job where you went out and did what was needed to get where you are, you did it all on your own and you earn your money every day, unlike those slimy union workers.:clap2::cuckoo::evil::cool:

See? This is proof your teacher did not do her/his job.. Again,, this is the second time this week. YOUR is a possessive, YOUR ass belongs to you. YOU're is a combination of two words You + ARE.. so you should have said "for what you're willing to pay them".

Yes, they did.. The Tea Party Signs said "We were at work yesterday, Where were you?" It was hilarious.

WOW, now you just see a sign and believe it, but of course it was what made you smile inside, so WE understand, it's what you want to believe.

90% of tea party people that I saw there were old mean looking retired guys and a few who looked like they just got off their bar stools.

See? This is proof your teacher did not do her/his job.. Again,, this is the second time this week. YOUR is a possessive, YOUR ass belongs to you. YOU're is a combination of two words You + ARE.. so you should have said "for what you're willing to pay them".

:lol:

hukt on fonicks wurkt fur him

:lol:

hukt on fonicks wurkt fur him

I think he's one of those green toothed basement dwellers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back