why the class welfare

Why would you assume this individual would lie?

For what purpose?

Do you want everyone to assume you lie?

Is that how it works in your mind?

And why on earth should we believe someone implicitly simply because they have posted anonymously on a public message board?

I don't expect people to assume I lie. But I do expect them to assume that if I'm going to discuss a matter with them, I'm going to actually discuss it. Which includes providing support, reasoning, evidence, etc for what I'm saying.

See that's why I try to do that. It's called common courtesy.

None of you have a problem believing Hanity, Rush, Beck or any of the other very very very rich people who tell you about how much a guy making 50,000 a year is overpaid, a slacker, worthless, bums. Hey lets give another tax break.

The real problem is you people think that people should work for what your willing to pay them, but the thing you can't quite grasp is you want everyone of them doing their job so you can just show up for yours, and of course yours is a real job where you went out and did what was needed to get where you are, you did it all on your own and you earn your money every day, unlike those slimy union workers.:clap2::cuckoo::evil::cool:

A DU/AOL[Huffpoo] Troll...lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
None of you have a problem believing Hanity, Rush, Beck or any of the other very very very rich people who tell you about how much a guy making 50,000 a year is overpaid, a slacker, worthless, bums. Hey lets give another tax break.

The real problem is you people think that people should work for what your willing to pay them, but the thing you can't quite grasp is you want everyone of them doing their job so you can just show up for yours, and of course yours is a real job where you went out and did what was needed to get where you are, you did it all on your own and you earn your money every day, unlike those slimy union workers.:clap2::cuckoo::evil::cool:

Rush, Hannity, and Beck do something quite radical. They back up what they say. You may disagree with their conclusions. But they back their points up or atleast attempt to.

This is something you havent had the common courtesy to even attempt.

Oh and everyone has to work for what people are willing to pay them (Assuming you arent living off the land). The difference is some people have unique skills that are very profitable and hence can get people to pay more for those skills.

The difference between conservatives and liberals on this is that liberals seem to think they are entitled to more than the empoyer is willing to give them and they are justified using force and intimidation to do this. Conservatives on the other hand realize that if their employers arent willing to pay them more, they need to get up off their ass, and find a job that will or create their own business.

No intimidation. No force.

See? This is proof your teacher did not do her/his job.. Again,, this is the second time this week. YOUR is a possessive, YOUR ass belongs to you. YOU're is a combination of two words You + ARE.. so you should have said "for what you're willing to pay them".

:lol:

hukt on fonicks wurkt fur him

I think he's one of those green toothed basement dwellers.

super-computer-nerd.jpg

Rush, Hannity, and Beck do something quite radical. They back up what they say. You may disagree with their conclusions. But they back their points up or atleast attempt to.

This is something you havent had the common courtesy to even attempt.

Oh and everyone has to work for what people are willing to pay them (Assuming you arent living off the land). The difference is some people have unique skills that are very profitable and hence can get people to pay more for those skills.

The difference between conservatives and liberals on this is that liberals seem to think they are entitled to more than the empoyer is willing to give them and they are justified using force and intimidation to do this. Conservatives on the other hand realize that if their employers arent willing to pay them more, they need to get up off their ass, and find a job that will or create their own business.

No intimidation. No force.

Just truth. The truth has no agenda... :eusa_shhh:

Yes, they did.. The Tea Party Signs said "We were at work yesterday, Where were you?" It was hilarious.

WOW, now you just see a sign and believe it, but of course it was what made you smile inside, so WE understand, it's what you want to believe.

90% of tea party people that I saw there were old mean looking retired guys and a few who looked like they just got off their bar stools.

Hmmm youre the second person who can't spell ranting against the right who mentions bars. You related to Iowa at all?

Yes, they did.. The Tea Party Signs said "We were at work yesterday, Where were you?" It was hilarious.

Hmmm hadnt heard that.

Shame the police didnt show up and arrest those thieves.

If only you could get it passed you would, arrest people who aren't at work, well at least those who are democrats. You people are a JOKE.

Hmmm hadnt heard that.

Shame the police didnt show up and arrest those thieves.

If only you could get it passed you would, arrest people who aren't at work, well at least those who are democrats. You people are a JOKE.

As are you. Enjoy your life on these boards as a self-Identified TROLL.

Hmmm youre the second person who can't spell ranting against the right who mentions bars. You related to Iowa at all?

You must be the third as you just did it yourself.

and Hmmm isn't a word and didn't you pay attention to you buddy, it's YOU'RE

Why on earth would i want to arrest people who aren't at work? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Every jail in the world would be filled at some point because there is always some time of the day where people arent working.

What I would like is that those Doctors and Teachers, who have defrauded the State government of millions of dollars by producing phoney notes claiming they are sick when they are really trying to intimidate people into giving them more money, should be arrested because they are actively committing a crime.

See, it's illegal to steal money through deception.

They aren't at work. They aren't sick. They aren't entitled to compensation for the time they aren't doing their job. They can protest and march all they way. But there is no way in hell the taxpayers should be robbed so they can try to extort more money from them.

But apparently you dont think breaking the law is a bad thing as long as it helps Democrats.

What the hell is this fuckstick smoking?

Geeze Louise.

:lol:

being anal rententive is not a strong point.

You're illiterate too?

Please. There are courses to help you. Better yourself. It will help you. It will help others.

You people don't want the TRUTH, you can handle it.

I love the truth. That's why I try to learn new things. That's why I participate in discussion and debate. To learn more things.

You don't even care enough to write properly and you expect us to accept what you say as the Gospel? You seriously need to learn humility. True wisdom comes in knowing that you know nothing.

What is this site anyway? It looks to me it's just a place for those of the same beliefs to gather and agree with each other.

I scroll down and it's got a Glen Beck statement and then a place to show your behind this Walker guy, but no place to say I don't!

LOL!

Yeah, we're all friends here!

Was watching hardball and I heard a republican senator say that it's good that the economy has gotten to where it is. This way all those people who don't get paid as much as union members do, can show their displeasure.!

Is this what the game was when they cut taxes for people, and cut taxes for corp at the same time we have a war thats not being paid for along with corps sending every job they can overseas.

Was this the conservative plan, take us to a place they can pit the middle class into a class warfare? I am beginning to believe it was, a master plan.:confused:

Why does it matter what the rich make compared to a worker? Does it fill up his bread basket in anyway? No, it just makes him bitter & want to make more money. There is no real purpose in these arguements. Bill Gates makes XYZ, and you make FKB, and the point is Bill Gates profits have absolutely nothing to do with you. Find yourself worrying about you, and you will be money ahead for it. Don't play into the greedy game.

What is this site anyway? It looks to me it's just a place for those of the same beliefs to gather and agree with each other.

I scroll down and it's got a Glen Beck statement and then a place to show your behind this Walker guy, but no place to say I don't!

LOL!

Yeah, we're all friends here!

well, you did try to drown me in the bath tub. But I guess you were only kidding.

Forum List

Back