why the class welfare

r.c.h

Rookie
Feb 25, 2011
Was watching hardball and I heard a republican senator say that it's good that the economy has gotten to where it is. This way all those people who don't get paid as much as union members do, can show their displeasure.!

Is this what the game was when they cut taxes for people, and cut taxes for corp at the same time we have a war thats not being paid for along with corps sending every job they can overseas.

Was this the conservative plan, take us to a place they can pit the middle class into a class warfare? I am beginning to believe it was, a master plan.:confused:

Was watching hardball and I heard a republican senator say that it's good that the economy has gotten to where it is. This way all those people who don't get paid as much as union members do, can show their displeasure.!

Is this what the game was when they cut taxes for people, and cut taxes for corp at the same time we have a war thats not being paid for along with corps sending every job they can overseas.

Was this the conservative plan, take us to a place they can pit the middle class into a class warfare? I am beginning to believe it was, a master plan.:confused:

No one is gonna take your word for what some senator said. Link it or it didn't happen.

Kind of curious who would say this myself.

And the class warfare only exists for people who falsely believe in classes.

• Banned
What is this site anyway? It looks to me it's just a place for those of the same beliefs to gather and agree with each other.

I scroll down and it's got a Glen Beck statement and then a place to show your behind this Walker guy, but no place to say I don't!

What is this site anyway? It looks to me it's just a place for those of the same beliefs to gather and agree with each other.

I scroll down and it's got a Glen Beck statement and then a place to show your behind this Walker guy, but no place to say I don't!

It's called a political message board. It's on this network of computers called the internet.

See here you can say whatever you want about whatever opinion as long you follow the rules.

One of which is to show your work. Provide a link. Please.

Well, then go somewhere where everyone is chanting "Obama!" in unison. That's the way it works Beavis.

It's called a political message board. It's on this network of computers called the internet.

See here you can say whatever you want about whatever opinion as long you follow the rules.

One of which is to show your work. Provide a link. Please.

This person actually took the time to register as a user, and now wants to know where he is? Must be stoned or something.

• Banned
She was a senator from Nevada I believe, and it was on Chris Mathews on Hardball. They also had the gov from another state that said he didn't have a problem as his state had a surpluss and he got his unions to take a two year freeze and they made some other concessions.

Well, then go somewhere where everyone is chanting "Obama!" in unison. That's the way it works Beavis.

Apparently this guy thinks i have the same beliefs as rdean and TM. He clearly needs to wait more than 15 seconds before making a judgment call.

She was a senator from Nevada I believe, and it was on Chris Mathews on Hardball. They also had the gov from another state that said he didn't have a problem as his state had a surpluss and he got his unions to take a two year freeze and they made some other concessions.

So a Female Senator from Nevada was on Hardball. That's all you've got? Was she a state Senator? Because Nevada doesnt have female Senators in the US Senate.

So a Female Senator from Nevada was on Hardball. That's all you've got? Was she a state Senator? Because Nevada doesnt have female Senators in the US Senate.

He was probably sitting there tugging on a spleef... watching Mathews. Hilarious.

yousucklogo.jpg

I get it guys, this is a real tea party from reading this and other discussions.
But that's ok, spin it on SOGGY, as I read a lot of your post and I can see why you must spend your life here on this board. Are you one of the many paid conservative tea party on here or is it you just don't have to work..
It seems that about 10 of you are on every post almost all day and night, so is it just a site where the next guy comes and takes over the name.
Surely you can't have a real job, most of you.

I get it guys, this is a real tea party from reading this and other discussions.
But that's ok, spin it on SOGGY, as I read a lot of your post and I can see why you must spend your life here on this board. Are you one of the many paid conservative tea party on here or is it you just don't have to work..
It seems that about 10 of you are on every post almost all day and night, so is it just a site where the next guy comes and takes over the name.
Surely you can't have a real job, most of you.

Oh goody! A closet admirer...which retread banned entity are you?

Forum List

Back