Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why the Bass condemns homosexuality

Why does the Bass refer to the Bass' self in the third person? The Iriemon wonders what the Bass has against pronouns, and the Iriemon is curious because the Bass makes the Bass' self sound like the Bass is missing a couple screws when the Bass only referes to the Bass' self in the third person.

Corinthians, Acts and Romans makes it pretty obvious that the last thing we should be doing, as a church, is telling churches who do things a little differently how wrong they are. We aren't supposed to argue over the little things....it doesn't matter what church you belong to so long as you use the bible as your guide and seek after CHrist honestly. If you do that, the minor differences between say the Church of Christ, New Testament Baptist churches, Southern Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, are pretty minor.

There's no doubt there will be some discussion at the end of what is TRULY proper and right when it comes to worshipping God...after all, God will be there to explain it....but I don't believe God will exclude people from heaven, if they are truly saved and made an honest attempt to live by the Bible, based on whether they're Seventh Day Adventists or Church of Christ parishioners.

Those three books make clear that we should all be following the same word of God and should have *NO* divisions among us as Christians. One plants, another waters but *GOD* gives the increase.

Paul also chastises the churches severely for being arrogant and judgmental of their brothers and sisters in Christ, based solely on tradition.

We the Church of Christ don't chastise others, we exhort them to follow the Scriptures and fellowship in the Word.

You don't know anything about the Word of God you infidel, do even pretend that you know anything about the true message.

Not only shogun's point exactly, but I don't think Jesus was into name calling or aggressivity.

the sad punchline of this is that I'm as atheist as the day is long and it's Charles Bass that represents christianity in this thread.

Then again.. maybe we'll dig up some scrolls in israel where jesus is quoted as saying how much he hates stinking pussied whores who should be banned and burned by Ceasar.

Bass says he's Christian, but he's not the only Christian representative in this thread. Perhaps you need to polish off your Christianity-antennae, oh learned one.

Why does the Bass refer to the Bass' self in the third person? The Iriemon wonders what the Bass has against pronouns, and the Iriemon is curious because the Bass makes the Bass' self sound like the Bass is missing a couple screws when the Bass only referes to the Bass' self in the third person.

The Bass admires the Iriemon's honesty and to answer your question the Bass is a perfectly normal young man who enjoys the third person on forums because he knows it ticks off the OP.

You don't know anything about the Word of God you infidel, do even pretend that you know anything about the true message.

Not only shogun's point exactly, but I don't think Jesus was into name calling or aggressivity.

the sad punchline of this is that I'm as atheist as the day is long and it's Charles Bass that represents christianity in this thread.

Then again.. maybe we'll dig up some scrolls in israel where jesus is quoted as saying how much he hates stinking pussied whores who should be banned and burned by Ceasar.

The Bass doesn't believe in Christianity, he believes in the Bible, Christianity is a made-made doctrine subject to change and anything, the Bible[God's Word] does not change.

not only shogun's point exactly, but i don't think jesus was into name calling or aggressivity.

the sad punchline of this is that i'm as atheist as the day is long and it's charles bass that represents christianity in this thread.

Then again.. Maybe we'll dig up some scrolls in israel where jesus is quoted as saying how much he hates stinking pussied whores who should be banned and burned by ceasar.

the bass doesn't believe in christianity, he believes in the bible, christianity is a made-made doctrine subject to change and anything, the bible[god's word] does not change.

*rimshot*

it's a good thing that jesus's example taught us that the most important lesson of his death is vehemently insisting that we are personally right and everyone else is wrong.

It's abundantly clear that I know more about the chistian faith than you do. You won't find 5 people on this forum that will support your application of scripture. You might ask yourself why this is a fact.

Its abundantly clear you know nothing about the Word except how to misuse it to accuse of others of judging you and homosexuals,yet you ignore the parts where it says certain behaviors are sinful. Jst shut up, sit down learn something.

Shut up, shut up, shut up.

very christ-like. BRAVO.

he does need to shut up, talking sometimes can be bad thing especially when one is trolling, why don't you try doing the same.

Why don't you try go fucking yourself? I've told you time and again, your example as a "christian" is exactly the opposite of the message your christ was trying to convey. He didn't tell anyone to shut the fuck up. He didn't demonize by selective sin. He sure as fuck didn't harp on and on about any particular sin. Who did Jesus call out for trolling, you dumb bastard? Please, be specific and post scriptures from the same bible you CLAIM to follow.

It's abundantly clear that I know more about the chistian faith than you do. You won't find 5 people on this forum that will support your application of scripture. You might ask yourself why this is a fact.

Its abundantly clear you know nothing about the Word except how to misuse it to accuse of others of judging you and homosexuals,yet you ignore the parts where it says certain behaviors are sinful. Jst shut up, sit down learn something.

The fact is, dude, I've had more christians support my posts in THIS thread than you have. Clearly, they know which one of us is misusing scripture. LOTS of behaviours are sinful, cotton gin. That is the punchline of your gay hating quest and your fake plastic faith. By all means, continue giving me the opportunity to show this forum what it looks like when an atheist is busy rubbing your nose in the shit of your own laughable beliefs.

very christ-like. BRAVO.

he does need to shut up, talking sometimes can be bad thing especially when one is trolling, why don't you try doing the same.

Why don't you try go fucking yourself? I've told you time and again, your example as a "christian" is exactly the opposite of the message your christ was trying to convey. He didn't tell anyone to shut the fuck up. He didn't demonize by selective sin. He sure as fuck didn't harp on and on about any particular sin. Who did Jesus call out for trolling, you dumb bastard? Please, be specific and post scriptures from the same bible you CLAIM to follow.

Shogun is trollingly mad

43145280_27e8c84838.jpg

The fact is, dude, I've had more christians support my posts in THIS thread than you have. Clearly, they know which one of us is misusing scripture. LOTS of behaviours are sinful, cotton gin. That is the punchline of your gay hating quest and your fake plastic faith. By all means, continue giving me the opportunity to show this forum what it looks like when an atheist is busy rubbing your nose in the shit of your own laughable beliefs.

The Bible supports the Bass, men support you, what does it matter to the Bass?

The Bass admires the Iriemon's honesty and to answer your question the Bass is a perfectly normal young man who enjoys the third person on forums because he knows it ticks off the OP.

The Iriemon doubts the Bass' reason for refering to the Bass' self in the third person has the effect the Bass believes. Furthermore, if the Bass is truly an evangelic the Iriemon doubts the Bass' tactic of intentionally ticking off the OP is an effective evangelical method.

Just the Iriemon's opinion.

Shogun is trollingly mad

43145280_27e8c84838.jpg

THIS is your rebuttal, "christian"? :lol: poor guy.. You don't even realize that your refusal to quote scripture is exactly what keeps you riding in circles on the FAIL train, eh dude?

:lol:

The Bible supports the Bass, men support you, what does it matter to the Bass?

I invite you to quote scripture and prove it. But, we both know you wont because you are about as much a christian as you are a white anglo-saxon protestant.

It matters enough that you felt it necessary to post this joke factory thread, eh? Apparently, your personal faith is suffering from a small man complex.

Shogun is trollingly mad

43145280_27e8c84838.jpg

THIS is your rebuttal, "christian"? :lol: poor guy.. You don't even realize that your refusal to quote scripture is exactly what keeps you riding in circles on the FAIL train, eh dude?

The Bass has quoted scripture in this thread and the Shogun must be blind, dumb and or stupid if he didn't see it already. Addressing you trolling in taking up valuable bandwidth in this thread, just exit stage left or right.

The Iriemon doubts the Bass' reason for refering to the Bass' self in the third person has the effect the Bass believes. Furthermore, if the Bass is truly an evangelic the Iriemon doubts the Bass' tactic of intentionally ticking off the OP is an effective evangelical method.

The Iriemon needs to understand that the Bass wasn't intentionally ticking of the OP, just making a factual statement and post that the True Church is the one that follows the Bible, hope the Iriemon understands this post.

Shogun is trollingly mad

43145280_27e8c84838.jpg

The Bass has quoted scripture in this thread and the Shogun must be blind, dumb and or stupid if he didn't see it already. Addressing you trolling in taking up valuable bandwidth in this thread, just exit stage left or right.

no, dude.. i'm afraid that every time you've been called out by other christains thus far all you've done is resort to the same name calling and sidestepping that pretty much makes this merely one more drop out of the ocean of joke threads that you've posted.

You have the christian relevance of Fred Phelps, dude. Enjoy.

The Iriemon needs to understand that the Bass wasn't intentionally ticking of the OP, just making a factual statement and post that the True Church is the one that follows the Bible, hope the Iriemon understands this post.

The Iriemon misunderstood the Bass writing that the Bass "enjoys the third person on forums because he knows it ticks off the OP" but the Iriemon now understands that the Bass is not intentionally ticking off the OP, just enjoying it.

The Iriemon still does not understand the link between the Bible and the Bass' use of the the third person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back