Why support Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is Israel has a real nation, Palestine does not...

All the more reason to support Israel. She is a real nation. The OP doesn't ask about Palestine or compare Palestine. It asks why one would support Israel. Well, one should support Israel because one should support the right of peoples to self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

Do you want to argue that we SHOULDN'T be supporting these things?
The European Jews would have done better to stay in their own countries and help the former Soviet Union and its satellite nations in Eastern Europe develop into democracies. They are a poison in the Middle East.

They're poison in the Middle-East, but not in Eastern-Europe?

Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kaganovich, Bela Kuhn, Jakub Berman, Matvei Berman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Roman Romkowski,Salomon Morel, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Fainberg, Marat Baragula...

Newsflash: you guys DONT get to choose where the Jewish people make their residence or establish their homeland. It's not a f$&@ing vote.

All the more reason to support Israel. She is a real nation. The OP doesn't ask about Palestine or compare Palestine. It asks why one would support Israel. Well, one should support Israel because one should support the right of peoples to self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

So, Palestine is not a real nation?
Oh, because they're Arab,... Well, the last thing Israel should fight for is a singular Arab nation... No?

You keep trying to shift away from my basic point. Not going to work.

The question was why one would not support a nation which is the expression of a people's self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

Why would you NOT support that?

To me Israel, and Palestine shouldn't really be supported.
I see both as like a Nazi Germany light, sure they kill here, and there, maybe not millions, but still 100's of thousands in time.
Israel does not need to be supported.
Neither do any other nations.
In fact, that was Trump's last UN speech.

Well, yes, some nations do need to be supported, ones which are kicked to the curb, like Tibet, Basque, Wales, Palestine, Kurdistan, a whole bunch of Native tribes in the U.S, Russia, and Australia, as well as a bunch of others.

Oh, because they're Arab,... Well, the last thing Israel should fight for is a singular Arab nation... No?

The question was why one would not support a nation which is the expression of a people's self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

It sounds like this applies strongly with Israel, but not with Palestine.
How come?

I see both as like a Nazi Germany light, sure they kill here, and there, maybe not millions, but still 100's of thousands in time.

Well, yes, some nations do need to be supported, ones which are kicked to the curb, like Tibet, Basque, Wales, Palestine, Kurdistan, a whole bunch of Native tribes in the U.S, Russia, and Australia, as well as a bunch of others.
If support failed for 40 years they don't deserve support.

How come?
Because the Palis have accomplished so much...like sending Mrs. Arafat in France several billion dollars.

How come?

Really?! Did I start a thread asking why we should support Palestine?

Oh okay, 40 years is too long for "Support" but 2,000 years as is the case for Jews, and their Israel must be just right for "Support"

How come?

Really?! Did I start a thread asking why we should support Palestine?

So, you think Israel deserves more rights than Palestine?

How come?
Because the Palis have accomplished so much...like sending Mrs. Arafat in France several billion dollars.

The European Jews would have done better to stay in their own countries and help the former Soviet Union and its satellite nations in Eastern Europe develop into democracies. They are a poison in the Middle East.

Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kaganovich, Bela Kuhn, Jakub Berman, Matvei Berman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Roman Romkowski,Salomon Morel, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Fainberg, Marat Baragula...

Newsflash: you guys DONT get to choose where the Jewish people make their residence or establish their homeland. It's not a f$&@ing vote.

Well, then there's consequences for Israel's creation, have they're not been?

Oh okay, 40 years is too long for "Support" but 2,000 years as is the case for Jews, and their Israel must be just right for "Support"
Are you in stupid mode tonight?
Israel was forced by the US to start accepting support in 1967.
Are you sure it's you I'm conversing with and not your dumber brother or sister?

How come?

And if left to their own devices all of those "consequences" would have been dealt with in 1948.

Are you sure it's you I'm conversing with and not your dumber brother or sister?

So, nations which don't exist, but should exist, must take 2,000 years to press restart.

Yes, or no?

Because you spoke of 40 years going by means they're lost causes, but 2,000 years went by before anyone had supported Israel, outright.

So, what are you talking about?

So, nations which don't exist, but should exist, must take 2,000 years to press restart.

Yes, or no?

Because you spoke of 40 years going by means they're lost causes, but 2,000 years went by before anyone had supported Israel, outright.

You're conflating again...
The Jews did not have a home for over 1,000 years and didn't beg anyone for one.

How come?

And if left to their own devices all of those "consequences" would have been dealt with in 1948.

Yes, well without Colonialism, nor Racism being prevalent anymore in the West, I don't know how Israel would expect to gather support by leveling the Arabs.

How come?

Yes, well without Colonialism, nor Racism being prevalent anymore in the West, I don't know how Israel would expect to gather support by leveling the Arabs.
You're really in Stupid Mode tonight...
The Jews got land, like many other nations after WWII, and only Jews supported the State of Israel.
And Israel kicked ass in 1967 without a dollar from anyone but Jews since 1948.

Yes, or no?

You're conflating again...
The Jews did not have a home for over 1,000 years and didn't beg anyone for one.

Ashkenazi Jews, and Sephardi Jews were without a home much longer than 1,000 years.

How come?

The Jews got land, like many other nations after WWII, and only Jews supported the State of Israel.

Yeah, well you stated that after 40 years we shouldn't support those without a country.

That's pretty ridiculous, considering how long Jews went without a country.

Yeah, well you stated that after 40 years we shouldn't support those without a country.

I don't get your stupid logic.
No matter where the Jews lived they never accepted welfare.
You're very good at doing your history work on Jewish murderers.
You suck at everything else Jew.
But please continue to embarrass yourself...with my help.

I don't get your stupid logic.
No matter where the Jews lived they never accepted welfare.
You're very good at doing your history work on Jewish murderers.
You suck at everything else Jew.
But please continue to embarrass yourself...with my help.

I think you're far too selfish, and stupid, to support those without nations.
You have come out already to say those without nations don't deserve support.
I've never once said Israel was supported, nor not supported, doofus, this is why no one likes you Jews, such selfish stupid prickly bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back