Palestinian father-of-four shot dead by israelis

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
a Palestinian father-of-four who had an Israeli permit to work in Jewish settlements along the boundary of the West Bank, Israel's internal security agency said.

He came from the village of Beit Surik, about a mile east of Har Adar.

The area is about 18km (11 miles) north-west of Jerusalem

More than 600,000 Jews live in about 140 settlements built since Israel's 1967 occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The settlements are considered illegal under international law,
Palestinian gunman kills three Israelis

a Palestinian father-of-four who had an Israeli permit to work in Jewish settlements along the boundary of the West Bank, Israel's internal security agency said.

More than 600,000 Jews live in about 140 settlements built since Israel's 1967 occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The settlements are considered illegal under international law,
Thank you for the GREAT news on a slow day!

Thank you for the GREAT news on a slow day!
:oops-28:

Your headline is "Palestinian father-of-four shot dead by israelis".

Article clairifes: Palestinian gunman kills three Israelis

Talk about living in a skewed world.

So for Fanger if a mass murderer blows up a mall instead of captioning the article: "killer murders 200 in bombing at mall", he'd say "father of four murderer by police"

This is one sick way of seeing things.

I ask myself what father would do such a stupid thing and leave his kids to fend for themselves?

I said once I haye hypocricy and deciet (which I see now, was changed to a more honest reporting).

The definition of deciet it when you say something that's twisted, misleading and untrue when you know for a fact that it's twisted, misleading and untrue.

Such as this article.

The Palestinan shot dead three security guards, one of them Druze.

I don't like when Palestinians kill Druze. The Israeli Druze are our friends.

Good thing this man is dead. Not only he was a murderer, but he also used to beat up his wife, who escaped his violence. Now he left 4 children orphan. A selfish creep, if you ask me.

I wish those babies will be sent to Israeli family for adoption. We love our children and raise them good.

That poor murderer!

I said once I haye hypocricy and deciet (which I see now, was changed to a more honest reporting).

The definition of deciet it when you say something that's twisted, misleading and untrue when you know for a fact that it's twisted, misleading and untrue.

Such as this article.

Good thing this man is dead. Not only he was a murderer, but he also used to beat up his wife, who escaped his violence. Now he left 4 children orphan. A selfish creep, if you ask me.

I wish those babies will be sent to Israeli family for adoption. We love our children and raise them good.

Israel loves children, then why will israel destroy the mother and children's home?

Such as this article.

Israel loves children, then why will israel destroy the mother and children's home?

So other parents won't committ the same action which will cause more homes to be destroyed.

Such as this article.

So other parents won't committ the same action which will cause more homes to be destroyed.
what crime did the children commit to have their home destroyed?

So, what I don't understand is why the French Resistance were considered heroes when they killed occupation forces while Palestinians that do the same thing are considered terrorists. Weren't those Israelis killed paramilitary occupation forces within occupied territory?

So, what I don't understand is why the French Resistance were considered heroes when they killed occupation forces while Palestinians that do the same thing are considered terrorists. Weren't those Israelis killed paramilitary occupation forces within occupied territory?

Because French people fought for independence of their country.
The Palestinians don't fight for independence. They fight to eliminate the independence of Jordan, Lebanon and Israel in favor of a bigger Arab state. Like the Germans that tried to "free" Europe under the Reich rule.

Such as this article.

what crime did the children commit to have their home destroyed?

For now, none. But this is war, and war is not fair.

What kind of crime did the children of Sderot do to deserve rockets on their heads?

Which doesn't bother you in the least, huh.

This is the cost of doing business. War sucks.

The title of your article says it all, he was a terrorist animal who killed three Israelis before being put down: "Palestinian gunman kills three Israelis".

Yea, three armed israeli's, has any other Palestinian beaten his record yet?
Plenty of suicide bombing Palestinian animals have blown themselves and unarmed women, children, and other unsuspecting civilians up. You should know that factoid of how deep their depravity is. That is exactly why sick dogs like the man who ambushed and killed three Israelis are taken down.

Last edited:

Such as this article.

Yawn..,, I have three words.,, The Fogel Family. Obviously there are a lot more

Forum List

Back