Why support Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is Israel has a real nation, Palestine does not...

All the more reason to support Israel. She is a real nation. The OP doesn't ask about Palestine or compare Palestine. It asks why one would support Israel. Well, one should support Israel because one should support the right of peoples to self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

Do you want to argue that we SHOULDN'T be supporting these things?

So, Palestine is not a real nation?
Oh, because they're Arab,... Well, the last thing Israel should fight for is a singular Arab nation... No?

Because Israel is America's staunchest ally.

Suck it, Joo-haters!

Haha, good joke.

If true, why did Britain, Poland, Australia, and Spain fight in Iraq with the U.S, but not Israel?

Come to think about it, Which war did Israel fight with the U.S in?
I can't think of any?
Can you?
Gee, maybe no one wants to piss off their oil supplier?

But, Israel didn't fight in Vietnam either, nor in Kosovo, nor in Bosnia.
Now you're conflating kissing Arab ass with a conflict that had zero to do with Israel.
The only reason the US fought in Vietnam was WWII payback for Vietnam allowing the US to refuel.

All the more reason to support Israel. She is a real nation. The OP doesn't ask about Palestine or compare Palestine. It asks why one would support Israel. Well, one should support Israel because one should support the right of peoples to self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

The European Jews would have done better to stay in their own countries and help the former Soviet Union and its satellite nations in Eastern Europe develop into democracies. They are a poison in the Middle East.
Because things went so well in Christian Europe for 1,000 years.
Any other stupid ideas?
It's not the 1st time you've posted this and I've replied such.
But then again, it's obvious you wish Hitler had succeeded.

Because Israel is America's staunchest ally.

Suck it, Joo-haters!
It what way has Israel acted as an ally of the USA?
The same way Europe has...by sucking money out of US tax payers.
Now tell us how Europe loves the US when Trump announces we're cutting off the cash?

Europe has served as a buffer between Russian, and in the past Soviet nukes.

In the case of Israel, well it's the one with nukes, unlike it's neighbors.
And how many times has Israel threatened their Arab neighbors with nukes?
I'm sure you're capable of counting to zero.

The European Jews would have done better to stay in their own countries and help the former Soviet Union and its satellite nations in Eastern Europe develop into democracies. They are a poison in the Middle East.

They're poison in the Middle-East, but not in Eastern-Europe?

Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kaganovich, Bela Kuhn, Jakub Berman, Matvei Berman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Roman Romkowski,Salomon Morel, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Fainberg, Marat Baragula...

Genrikh Yagoda, Lazar Kaganovich, Bela Kuhn, Jakub Berman, Matvei Berman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Roman Romkowski,Salomon Morel, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Fainberg, Marat Baragula...
And I guarantee that every single one of them had their asses kicked by Catholics when they were kids.

Haha, nothing to do with Communism spreading into Vietnam, must have been about refueling.
Try reading some history books.
The US promised to defend against communism if the Vietnamese allowed us to refuel in their country.

The US promised to defend against communism if the Vietnamese allowed us to refuel in their country.

So, what was the Vietnam war about?
Most say fighting Communism.
You say fighting for refueling.

Wow, gee I wonder who's right, and who's a retard?

Haha, nothing to do with Communism spreading into Vietnam, must have been about refueling.

So, what was the Vietnam war about?
Most say fighting Communism.
You say fighting for refueling.

Wow, gee I wonder who's right, and who's a retard?
I know you're not stupid so you must be suffering tonight from an excess of "Fuck the Jews".
If Vietnam did not supply us during WII with a place to refuel we would not have gone to war for them.
Get it now?
You may now resume hating the Jews that you don't hate but you do hate.

In response to the claim that European Jews have brought democracy and respect for the self determination to the Middle East, I disagreed, calling them a poison there and that if Jews were so concerned about democracy and national self determination, they should have worked for these principles in their own countries such as Moldova.

You seem to believe all Jews supported the oppressive communist governments in European countries. I cannot express an opinion on that but you are missing my point.

You seem to believe all Jews supported the oppressive communist governments in European countries. I cannot express an opinion on that but you are missing my point.

Nope, but I do believe that the Soviet NKVD was more Jewish than Russian in the early - mid 1930's, as factual documentation supports that roughly 40% of the NKVD was Jewish, and roughly 35% were Russian, furthermore the founder, and head of the NKVD was a Jew Genrikh Yagoda.

one should support the right of peoples to self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

Did Nazi Germans also have a right to sovereignty?
Versus mass murder?

So, sometimes a nation shouldn't be supported?
Nazi Germany being one of them??

one should support the right of peoples to self-determination, self-government and sovereignty.

Did Nazi Germans also have a right to sovereignty?
Versus mass murder?

So, sometimes a nation shouldn't be supported?
Nazi Germany being one of them??
A nation that dedicates itself to mass murder should be supported?
Why didn't Hitler offer Gays and Gypsies their own countries.
Or Catholic Priests?
Got some good answers for me?

To me Israel, and Palestine shouldn't really be supported.
I see both as like a Nazi Germany light, sure they kill here, and there, maybe not millions, but still 100's of thousands in time.
Israel does not need to be supported.
Neither do any other nations.
In fact, that was Trump's last UN speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back