Why Shouldn't Transgenders be Encouraged to Accept their Bodies as they Are?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I'm fine with biological male adults thinking that they are women "at heart" so to speak. Or biological adult females seeing themselves as men in an unmanly body.

Why should that lead to hormone therapy and surgery that destroys the natural functioning sex organs, while adding unnatural, non-functioning sex organs?

A transgender male, whose identified gender is heterosexual woman will have no trouble finding someone to love her, even if she is a very unattractive woman even when dressed and made up to the hilt. Men date unattractive women all the time, there's someone for everyone.

If nothing else, they should be encouraged to try living with hormone treatments, and cosmetic minor surgeries, like Adams apple removal and breast enhancement, while keeping their genitals unmutilated. The "bottom surgery" is a drastic step and one hundred percent irreversible.

Why is that common sense idea not adopted? In the age of Obamacare, transgender treatment is a huge industry. No doubt the counselors and psychologists who feed patients to the psychiatrists, who feed them to the surgeons are enriching everyone in that chain. Money talks, and it now says, "Chop it off, lady, and get a new vagina and some dilators to get it ready. That's the only way you'll be happy!"

I'm fine with biological male adults thinking that they are women "at heart" so to speak. Or biological adult females seeing themselves as men in an unmanly body.

Why should that lead to hormone therapy and surgery that destroys the natural functioning sex organs, while adding unnatural, non-functioning sex organs?

A transgender male, whose identified gender is heterosexual woman will have no trouble finding someone to love her, even if she is a very unattractive woman even when dressed and made up to the hilt. Men date unattractive women all the time, there's someone for everyone.

If nothing else, they should be encouraged to try living with hormone treatments, and cosmetic minor surgeries, like Adams apple removal and breast enhancement, while keeping their genitals unmutilated. The "bottom surgery" is a drastic step and one hundred percent irreversible.

Why is that common sense idea not adopted? In the age of Obamacare, transgender treatment is a huge industry. No doubt the counselors and psychologists who feed patients to the psychiatrists, who feed them to the surgeons are enriching everyone in that chain. Money talks, and it now says, "Chop it off, lady, and get a new vagina and some dilators to get it ready. That's the only way you'll be happy!"

Actually, not many identifying as trans-anything actual have COMPLETE sex reassignment. In men trans to women - I think it's a lot less than 20%. The other way round -- it's even 1/2 as high as that.

Partly economic, but once the govt GUARANTEES payment -- like in Brandon's military now -- the number of REGRETS later on will go sky high.

Last edited:
A transgender male is not a she. Still a guy & no surgery or hormones will change this biological fact
I respect your opinion and your right to express it.

I choose to call adults by the gender they choose.

Please express any objections to my right to do that in the form of a psychic message sent while facing in the direction of Texas.

Actually, not many identifying as trans-anything actual have COMPLETE sex reassignment. In men trans to women - I think it's a lot less than 20%. The other way round -- it's even 1/2 as high as that.
I wonder what the studies show about suicide rates among those who have the complete surgery compared to others who take less drastic steps.

I wonder what the studies show about suicide rates among those who have the complete surgery compared to others who take less drastic steps.

I know they are out there. But, would be skeptical of the accuracy because outside the MILITARY which thanks to Brandon now PAYS for sex re-assignment while on ACTIVE DUTY -- there's not a LOT of reporting and collating of the data.

A transgender male is not a she. Still a guy & no surgery or hormones will change this biological fact
I thought the gender after the word "transgender" indicates the "destination" gender. So if you see transgender male that means a female who is "transgendering" to the male gender and living as a male and vice versa.

Now which is the preferred gender for a significant other at this point, I'm not sure. And the labels get a bit confusing for me here.

I remember watching the movie Sense8 and one of the main characters is a transgendered female whose significant other is a lesbian. I couldn't help but wonder what if any difference he "she" perceives in interacting with her "her" lesbian partner as a trans gendered female as opposed to just as a male. Or if he "she" could even be attracted to her (her lesbian significant other) as a male.

I thought the gender after the word "transgender" indicates the "destination" gender. So if you see transgender male that means a female who is "transgendering" to the male gender and living as a male and vice versa.

Now which is the preferred gender for a significant other at this point, I'm not sure. And the labels get a bit confusing for me here.

I remember watching the movie Sense8 and one of the main characters is a transgendered female whose significant other is a lesbian. I couldn't help but wonder what if any difference he "she" perceives in interacting with her "her" lesbian partner as a trans gendered female as opposed to just as a male. Or if he "she" could even be attracted to her (her lesbian significant other) as a male.
I got confused just reading that. Imagine what it's like to live it.
No wonder they're all f**ng completely nuts & pissed all the time

When they have that HORRIFIC surgery they are actually damaging their health for the rest of their lives and may have shortened their lives actually. If you want to play that game, keep yourself intact. There's gonna come a time when you'll wish you didn't do the crazy stuff.

newsvine said:

know what's even easier. mtf trans or ftm trans.

She's detranstioning
ejjdjdjdjjdjd.png

I bet she wasn't half bad until she destroyed herself ...

And What they're doing to kids before puberty hits is pure frigging evil ....no denying it

Nobody tells them the truth ...and after they realize they made a horrible mistake it's to late .....and to add insult to injury the left and the people who encouraged them to do this turn thier backs on them ...

Pure evil

skdkkemdmmdrmr.png

The big beef (no pun intended) is that some of these activists are trying to turn our kids into basketcases by screwing with their heads.
They pretty much give the quiet transsexuals a bad name.

I don't recall the exact numbers, but they are still inordinately and comparably high.

The reason is because it is common sense.

I got confused just reading that. Imagine what it's like to live it.
No wonder they're all f**ng completely nuts & pissed all the time

You're often dealing with rank narcissism on top. These freaks routinely think to dictate others' ideologies and speech!

Body dysmorphia in, say, eating disorders is not encouraged. It is treated. We don't tell 75 lb women they are fat because they feel fat

We only participate with the delusion of body dysmorphia in trans because it's the Left's pet cause--Who You Do. Sexuality.

Everything is dumb these days. Everything.

Forum List

Back