Why Ryan is reluctant to accept the Speaker position....

Value" meaning looting the taxpayers, enslaving all of us, and flushing our civilization down the toilet.

...and that enslaving and looting ALL done by a half-black man....Oh lordy that must piss you racists off.....LOL

once said, can not be unsaid.

once heard, can not be unheard.

Grow just a few more brain cells, and maybe you too may recognize sarcasm....

(what a moron !!! LOL)

He is a Rino...

Some more Rino hunting needs to be done.

I don't like Paul Ryan very much, but unlike the right wing zealots, I can admit when someone of the opposite party is rather smart.

Ryan has executive ambitions and is young enough to try for the presidency 4-8-or 12 years from now.......The Speaker's position is somewhat of a trap for Ryan, for TWO important reasons"

1. The tea baggers currently in the House don't want someone who is reasonable....The only objective for these morons is to shut everything down (except for their salaries) and to oppose and derail Ryan, they would dig up "dirt" on the guy that would remain vivid on the dwindling ultra right wing base.

2. Ryan also knows that were he to become Speaker, he would taint his reputation a-la-Boehner; nothing of substance would get accomplished in the bitching and moaning House and, as is always the case, the "leaders" of a caucus would bear the brunt of the dysfunction.

True, Ryan may still accept the position of Speaker...but he probably knows that such would make his White House aspirations much, much more difficult.

Because no one wants to deal with Obama..

No one wants to deal with afar left tyrant that will pout and pick up his ball and go home when he does not get his way. So he will just pull out his pen and put forth yet an illegal action/law..

The far left does not want to compromise..
Why should the left compromise with RW obstructionists?

I don't like Paul Ryan very much, but unlike the right wing zealots, I can admit when someone of the opposite party is rather smart.

Ryan has executive ambitions and is young enough to try for the presidency 4-8-or 12 years from now.......The Speaker's position is somewhat of a trap for Ryan, for TWO important reasons"

1. The tea baggers currently in the House don't want someone who is reasonable....The only objective for these morons is to shut everything down (except for their salaries) and to oppose and derail Ryan, they would dig up "dirt" on the guy that would remain vivid on the dwindling ultra right wing base.

2. Ryan also knows that were he to become Speaker, he would taint his reputation a-la-Boehner; nothing of substance would get accomplished in the bitching and moaning House and, as is always the case, the "leaders" of a caucus would bear the brunt of the dysfunction.

True, Ryan may still accept the position of Speaker...but he probably knows that such would make his White House aspirations much, much more difficult.

No one wants to deal with afar left tyrant that will pout and pick up his ball and go home when he does not get his way. So he will just pull out his pen and put forth yet an illegal action/law..

There should be no compromise from either side... All or nothing.

I will do some research myself, because I'm curious if there has ever been complete reluctance to be Speaker of The House

I think this situation is unprecedented. Boehner gets the last laugh... What a circus the GOP has become, elephants and clowns just go naturally together I guess. BTW anyone the republican hierarchy chooses can become speaker of the house... This guy would make an excellent choice:

GOP-speaker.jpg

I will do some research myself, because I'm curious if there has ever been complete reluctance to be Speaker of The House

I think this situation is unprecedented. Boehner gets the last laugh... What a circus the GOP has become, elephants and clowns just go naturally together I guess. BTW anyone the republican hierarchy chooses can become speaker of the house... This guy would make an excellent choice:

View attachment 52128
Leave it vacant... And see what happens.

So you are for political GRIDLOCK until the voters get tired of it and change things?

So you are for political GRIDLOCK until the voters get tired of it and change things?
Pretty much

Says the far left drone spouting far left religious dogma..

That is what the people voted for in 2012...

View attachment 52128

Boehner stays as Speaker until a replacement can be found..

View attachment 52128

Poach boehner... Too many Rinos

View attachment 52128

Poach boehner... Too many Rinos

Hard to do when no one wants to deal with Obama..

There need to be nationwide Rino poaching, even the tormenting of their families(not in a violent way) just so they will up and quite.

Says the far left drone spouting far left religious dogma..
Well? Go on... So what? Jesus must have been a lefty too since he wasn't a materialistic capitalist butt head like you!

View attachment 52128

Can he be forced to stay?

Your viewpoint represents maybe 10% of the population. The only way you can govern in your preferred manner (no compromise) is a dictatorship. That won't happen in this country.

Forum List

Back