Why Romney Thinks Trump Will Win Reelection

Romney may be right.

God forbid, but, Romney may be right.

Why?

* Law and Order

* Cancel Culture

Given just how bad Rump truly is for the country, and with the election the Dems' to lose...

The Dems can be just as optics-blind and asinine as the Pubs... just in different ways...

A very great many Dems/Libs/Progs couldn't find their butts with both hands in a brightly-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

There are almost as many of that type of Dem as there are the same incompetent type on the Pub side of the aisle...

The election is the Dems' to lose...

I have every confidence that they are perfectly capable of snatching Defeat from the jaws of Victory... :p

Law and order?, coming from the pussygrabber, who has managed this country like a criminal enterprise, whoever believes that shit must be deluded...

View attachment 366846

Exonerated of all crimes charged.

Means he IS the law and order president. We can't say that for Billy Clinton. He lost his law license. They don't yank that thing because you sing too loudly in church.

A lot of liberals don't realize that Hillary got a lot of the young vote because she was a woman. Child molesting Biden is just yet another old white man who says Ni**er 13 times when he talks. No reason to get out and vote for him en masse.

Mitt Romney is one of Donald Trump’s biggest Republican critics on Capitol Hill. He’s the only GOP senator who voted to convict the president for abuse of power earlier this year, and he regularly calls Trump out on policy and personal conduct.

Yet the Utah lawmaker, who was his party’s presidential standard-bearer in 2012, believes Trump is likely to win reelection this November.

Asked why he foresees that outcome, especially with most public polls showing Trump trailing badly behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, Romney offered three reasons.

“There are enormous advantages to being the incumbent, number one,” Romney told HuffPost on Thursday. “Number two, I think [Trump] will tack more towards the middle in his communication than he has so far.”

“And number three, I think the voters that are most animated in opposition to the president tend not to come out to vote ― and that’s young people and the minorities. They’re active in polls, but not necessarily active at actually getting out to the polls,” the senator said.

The futility of expecting Trump to somehow moderate his tone aside, Romney’s theory about the nature of the electorate and polling is an interesting one.

OMG, I hope he's wrong. What do you think? I look forward to some intelligent responses.
It's possible, because the young do not vote with their feet.... unless really excited.....

Though, they did come out and vote in the 2018 midterms, so maybe the tide has turned on the usual lack of turn out, for the young?

I agree. Although I disagree with Romney's outcome - I can't argue with his logic. I just hope he's WRONG.

Soooo the
Mitt Romney is one of Donald Trump’s biggest Republican critics on Capitol Hill. He’s the only GOP senator who voted to convict the president for abuse of power earlier this year, and he regularly calls Trump out on policy and personal conduct.

Yet the Utah lawmaker, who was his party’s presidential standard-bearer in 2012, believes Trump is likely to win reelection this November.

Asked why he foresees that outcome, especially with most public polls showing Trump trailing badly behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, Romney offered three reasons.

“There are enormous advantages to being the incumbent, number one,” Romney told HuffPost on Thursday. “Number two, I think [Trump] will tack more towards the middle in his communication than he has so far.”

“And number three, I think the voters that are most animated in opposition to the president tend not to come out to vote ― and that’s young people and the minorities. They’re active in polls, but not necessarily active at actually getting out to the polls,” the senator said.

The futility of expecting Trump to somehow moderate his tone aside, Romney’s theory about the nature of the electorate and polling is an interesting one.

OMG, I hope he's wrong. What do you think? I look forward to some intelligent responses.
It's possible, because the young do not vote with their feet.... unless really excited.....

Though, they did come out and vote in the 2018 midterms, so maybe the tide has turned on the usual lack of turn out, for the young?

I agree. Although I disagree with Romney's outcome - I can't argue with his logic. I just hope he's WRONG.
he’s not.

Something that has been warming my heart lately is the new signs I'm seeing in my area in front of some homes: "Republicans for Biden". I love it...

Romney does make a legitimate point. Apathy cannot be ignored. That’s the problem with all these polls. They cannot determine if the American people will actually show up to vote.

jmo

Romney missed one big point:Law and order vs. mob rule. Trump is the law and order candidate.

56938118_2073056982813796_3453688244728758272_n.jpg

From the OP:

In other words, don’t count out all those young and minority Americans fed up with Trump. But Biden has also shown an unusual strength among older voters ― a group that at least in modern history has tended to favor GOP presidential candidates. That could give him a path to the White House that doesn’t necessarily rely on a surge of young and minority voters.

If he doesn't get COVID under control, that is exactly what is going to happen

Romney missed one big point:Law and order vs. mob rule. Trump is the law and order candidate.

Funny. Trump isn't trying to stop chaos - he's trying to create it. He's an instigator.

Reason Number 4

Trump has Putin stealing the election for him
Loony Toones

Funny. Trump isn't trying to stop chaos - he's trying to create it. He's an instigator.
He's letting blue state's devolve into anarchy so American voter's can see contrast between Democratic Party run states and the competency of Republican ran states.

So when a democrat called federal law enforcement stormtroopers who is sending those troops?

Voter turnout is the key to a Biden victory - and Trump knows that. That is why Trump and his NaziCon supporters will desperately try to use every dirty trick in the book to suppress voter turnout.

Something that has been warming my heart lately is the new signs I'm seeing in my area in front of some homes: "Republicans for Biden". I love it...
Put up by Democrats.

Nope, they are Republicans.
Put up by Democrats.

If they put up a sign like that they are Democrats and Antifa loving scum.

So when a democrat called federal law enforcement stormtroopers who is sending those troops?
Federal law enforcement will protect federal buildings.

Put up by Democrats.

Put up by Democrats.

If they put up a sign like that they are Democrats and Antifa loving scum.

No, they are American patriots!

He got elected and will be re-elected because he’s not anything like Romney.

Forum List

Back