Why People Make Minimum Wage

Yeah cause the people that formed this nation were lower life forms... :ahole-1:

The teabaggers of today are the opposite of the people who conducted the Boston Tea Party. Those people were fighting against the established power. You're fighting FOR the established power. You want the rich to have more power over the regular people. That you would try to use the imagery of people who heroically fought against the rich and powerful in order to support an agenda of preventing poor people from getting medical care and empowering corporations is despicable.

Yeah cause the people that formed this nation were lower life forms... :ahole-1:

The teabaggers of today are the opposite of the people who conducted the Boston Tea Party. Those people were fighting against the established power. You're fighting FOR the established power. You want the rich to have more power over the regular people. That you would try to use the imagery of people who heroically fought against the rich and powerful in order to support an agenda of preventing poor people from getting medical care and empowering corporations is despicable.
BULL SHIT.

The Tea Party is a loose organization formed to expose government lies. Thus it most certainly is fighting against established power.

You want health care? GET A JOB AND PAY FOR IT.

BULL SHIT.

The Tea Party is a loose organization formed to expose government lies. Thus it most certainly is fighting against established power.

No lol, the tea party is the astroturfing effort of big business, especially the insurance companies and big oil. Who did you think paid for all those rallies and whatnot lol? Why did you think the whole agenda of the tea party is about forcing the middle class into submitting more completely to the rich? You thought regular people wanted that?

You're being played for a fool.

If you believe those who took part in the Boston Tea Party were the poor of the day, you would be wrong. Since it dealt with taxes and only the rich paid them then, guess who made up that group.

Any law that takes from a productive worker and gives it to someone that is is a bad policy or law. You say living in society has responsibilities. When are the leeches of society going to start fulfilling theirs?

Thats a bunch of BS. You must hate old people then. Yes living in society has responsibilities and one of them in a civilized society is care of those that are less fortunate than you. Stop worrying about what leeches will do. There will always be leeches and they will always be a small minority. The point is that the leeches will always live substandard leech like lives. Until you devise a method of pointing out who a leech is vs who is someone in need stop whining.

Currently, approximately 1/3 of the country receive some sort of handout. That's not a small minority.

I've devised a method. If they think they should get a dime of money someone else has earned, they are a leech. Just propose reducing or taking something away they didn't earn and you will see.

I despise anyone who thinks that I'm stingy or greedy because I want to keep more of what I've earned yet is perfectly fine with someone that didn't earn it getting a dime of it.
And the % of democrats in this country is about 1/3... coincidence?
Any law that takes from a productive worker and gives it to someone that is is a bad policy or law. You say living in society has responsibilities. When are the leeches of society going to start fulfilling theirs?

Thats a bunch of BS. You must hate old people then. Yes living in society has responsibilities and one of them in a civilized society is care of those that are less fortunate than you. Stop worrying about what leeches will do. There will always be leeches and they will always be a small minority. The point is that the leeches will always live substandard leech like lives. Until you devise a method of pointing out who a leech is vs who is someone in need stop whining.

Currently, approximately 1/3 of the country receive some sort of handout. That's not a small minority.

I've devised a method. If they think they should get a dime of money someone else has earned, they are a leech. Just propose reducing or taking something away they didn't earn and you will see.

I despise anyone who thinks that I'm stingy or greedy because I want to keep more of what I've earned yet is perfectly fine with someone that didn't earn it getting a dime of it.
How many of that 1/3 have paid into the system prior to needing a handout? How many of that 1/3 have not been provided an adequate education needed to secure a job that feeds their family?

Your method of detecting a leech is faulty to the point of someone that indulges in fantasies. Short of them admitting they feel they should get a dime of someones money, how do you purpose to read their minds?

I'm not concerned with who or what you despise. Just pay your taxes or if you are really a person that backs up their convictions stop paying your taxes and go to jail. Whining about it is not going to solve anything.

Don't assume that if they currently receive a handout that they paid into the system that funds it prior to receiving it. Currently, a family of four with 2 adults and 2 children doesn't pay a dime in the very taxes (income) that fund such programs until the family gross income is near $50,000.

Since everyone has the opportunity to go to school through the 12th grade, they had an opportunity.

They don't have to admit it directly to show they do. Try reducing and/or taking it away. Those that raise hell about it show they think they are owed it. Their actions will speak for them.

If you are a person of your convictions, you'd voluntarily pay to support what you claim so I wouldn't have to. Don't think that being mandated to do something and doing it is the same as true compassion. It's not but your retards on the left seem to think it is.
I dont have to assume they paid in to the system. I dont mind paying my taxes. The question was can you show that the 1/3 did not pay into the system? Well can you?

Having an opportunity to go to school and getting an education are 2 different things. School is just a building where attendance is taken. Education is what goes on in some schools and not in others.

How are they going to show you anything? Basically you are relying on speculation and conjecture. IOW you just admitted you have no way of knowing who believes they should be paid someone elses money.

You're the one claiming they did pay into it before. That means you must prove your claim. If you can't prove it, saying they didn't is invalid.

Don't equate doing something that is mandated as compassion.

Since you want to inaccurately claim a difference related to education, it will always give you an excuse to blame someone or something else when someone is a failure in life.

It's easy to tell who believe they should be paid someone else's money. If they complain when what they are being handed is no longer being handed, that proves they think it should come to them. Otherwise, why would they complain. You don't have to agree with it. That won't be a requirement for it to be true.

How many of that 1/3 have paid into the system prior to needing a handout? How many of that 1/3 have not been provided an adequate education needed to secure a job that feeds their family?

Your method of detecting a leech is faulty to the point of someone that indulges in fantasies. Short of them admitting they feel they should get a dime of someones money, how do you purpose to read their minds?

I'm not concerned with who or what you despise. Just pay your taxes or if you are really a person that backs up their convictions stop paying your taxes and go to jail. Whining about it is not going to solve anything.

Don't assume that if they currently receive a handout that they paid into the system that funds it prior to receiving it. Currently, a family of four with 2 adults and 2 children doesn't pay a dime in the very taxes (income) that fund such programs until the family gross income is near $50,000.

Since everyone has the opportunity to go to school through the 12th grade, they had an opportunity.

They don't have to admit it directly to show they do. Try reducing and/or taking it away. Those that raise hell about it show they think they are owed it. Their actions will speak for them.

If you are a person of your convictions, you'd voluntarily pay to support what you claim so I wouldn't have to. Don't think that being mandated to do something and doing it is the same as true compassion. It's not but your retards on the left seem to think it is.
I dont have to assume they paid in to the system. I dont mind paying my taxes. The question was can you show that the 1/3 did not pay into the system? Well can you?

Having an opportunity to go to school and getting an education are 2 different things. School is just a building where attendance is taken. Education is what goes on in some schools and not in others.

How are they going to show you anything? Basically you are relying on speculation and conjecture. IOW you just admitted you have no way of knowing who believes they should be paid someone elses money.

You're the one claiming they did pay into it before. That means you must prove your claim. If you can't prove it, saying they didn't is invalid.

Since you want to inaccurately claim a difference related to education, it will always give you an excuse to blame someone or something else when someone is a failure in life.

It's easy to tell who believe they should be paid someone else's money. If they complain when what they are being handed is no longer being handed, that proves they think it should come to them. Otherwise, why would they complain. You don't have to agree with it. That won't be a requirement for it to be true.
Where did I claim they paid into it? Can you quote that for me? I made no claim. I asked you a question.

Just because something is mandated doesnt mean you have to comply. If I felt like you I would be in jail for not paying my taxes. Of course I have conviction which you seem to lack.

That was a pretty lame response. Are you now denying some schools give a vastly superior education than others?

So your theory is to deprive them of benefits first and if they complain about the cutoff that means they are leeches? I'm glad you dont have anything to do with decision making. Your analytical skills suck ass.

The idea that a Liberal believes they actually have intelligence proves I am in the best position of us all.

LOL. Apparently you're oblivious to the fact that only 6% of scientists identify as Republican or Tea Party? Or the fact that virtually no conservatives get high enough test scores and grades to get into ivy league schools at all? Or that the average IQ of people who identify as "very liberal" is 11 points higher than the average person who identifies as "very conservative"?

If you believe those who took part in the Boston Tea Party were the poor of the day, you would be wrong. Since it dealt with taxes and only the rich paid them then, guess who made up that group.

You don't know a thing about history, do you lol?

In those days, the rich were the aristocrats. They were the land owners that controlled nearly all the wealth. The US was a colony of the UK controlled by the aristocrats. The Boston Tea Party was about throwing off the oppression of the rich aristocrats to expand access to opportunity to regular people. It was the Occupy Wall Street of the day, not the equivalent of the modern "Tea Party" lol.

You don't know a thing about history, do you lol?

In those days, the rich were the aristocrats. They were the land owners that controlled nearly all the wealth. The US was a colony of the UK controlled by the aristocrats. The Boston Tea Party was about throwing off the oppression of the rich aristocrats to expand access to opportunity to regular people. It was the Occupy Wall Street of the day, not the equivalent of the modern "Tea Party" lol.

Actually, those who participated worked for a living. They, unlike the 99%, didn't simply vote for one.

The idea that a Liberal believes they actually have intelligence proves I am in the best position of us all.

LOL. Apparently you're oblivious to the fact that only 6% of scientists identify as Republican or Tea Party? Or the fact that virtually no conservatives get high enough test scores and grades to get into ivy league schools at all? Or that the average IQ of people who identify as "very liberal" is 11 points higher than the average person who identifies as "very conservative"?

Apparenlty, you think only scientists are intelligent.

You have a source for you claim about ivy league schools? Didn't think so.

You actually equate IQ as intelligence? They are not the same.

Like I told another one of you Liberal retards on this site, I'll put my education, IQ and anything else you want up against your high school diploma any day.

Actually, those who participated worked for a living. They, unlike the 99%, didn't simply vote for one.

What does working for a living have to do with anything lol? You understand that Democrats work, right? In fact, our states have much higher median incomes than your states do...

Apparenlty, you think only scientists are intelligent.

Scientists certainly aren't the only intelligent people. No idea where you got the impression I said that.

You have a source for you claim about ivy league schools? Didn't think so.

Do you not know any successful people or what lol?

You actually equate IQ as intelligence? They are not the same.

LOL fail.

BULL SHIT.

No lol, the tea party is the astroturfing effort of big business, especially the insurance companies and big oil. Who did you think paid for all those rallies and whatnot lol? Why did you think the whole agenda of the tea party is about forcing the middle class into submitting more completely to the rich? You thought regular people wanted that?

You're being played for a fool.
You're a lying POS. Who's sock are you?

Where did I claim they paid into it? Can you quote that for me? I made no claim. I asked you a question.

Just because something is mandated doesnt mean you have to comply. If I felt like you I would be in jail for not paying my taxes. Of course I have conviction which you seem to lack.

That was a pretty lame response. Are you now denying some schools give a vastly superior education than others?

So your theory is to deprive them of benefits first and if they complain about the cutoff that means they are leeches? I'm glad you dont have anything to do with decision making. Your analytical skills suck ass.

If you actually had an ounce of the pounds of compassion you claim you wouldn't have those taxes to pay. You'd reach into YOUR pocket without having to be told to do so. If you had conviction, no one would have to get you to pay taxes. You'd simply pay it on your own.

Like I said, it gives you an excuse. People good at making excuses are not good for anything else. You're good at the former which means you meet the latter.

That's because they're too stupid to realize just how dumb they are.

The idea that a teabagger is in a position to evaluate the intelligence of a liberal is laughable.

dear, it is a given that liberalism is based in pure ignorance while conservatism conserves the wisdom of greats like Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman.
Its easy to demonstrate too: please say something intelligent in defense of liberalism.

See how easy that was?

dear, it is a given that liberalism is based in pure ignorance while conservatism conserves the wisdom of greats like Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman.
Its easy to demonstrate too: please say something intelligent in defense of liberalism.

See how easy that was?

I already have silly. Remember? You got all flustered, failed to come up with any responses, and started blurting out idiotic insults...

Also, not that you'll understand, but Locke, Jefferson and Friedman are all proud advocates of liberalism. You don't appear to know what that word means. Look it up before you reply.

Also, not that you'll understand, but Locke, Jefferson and Friedman are all proud advocates of liberalism. You don't appear to know what that word means. Look it up before you reply.

as I said liberalism is based in pure ignorance and illiteracy which explains why you don't know that Locke Jefferson and Friedman were "classical liberals" for freedom from govt and opposite from modern liberals who are for big govt.

Does the idiot illiterate want to be $10,000? You can read about it anywhere or in the Introduction to Friedmans book "Capitalism and Freedom.

Sorry to rock your world,liberal!

Forum List

Back