Why People Make Minimum Wage

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ for a substantive response.

You have to be kidding me. I have over and over given you half page long detailed, substantive, posts, just to get back "STFU COMMIE" type responses... Something is wrong with you man. This kind of behavior is not normal.

No one thinks its theirs because its called welfare. Again I pay my taxes without complaint. You want to shirk your responsibilities.

dear, its not our responsibility to fund crippling welfare programs that destroy familes and imprison men.
Welfare doesn't destroy families nor does it imprison people. Bad polices and laws do that .

dear welfare is a liberal law law and a liberal policy. Slow?
Liberals dont automatically always get it right. Thats why there is a such thing as policy change. By laws I meant laws that put Black children in prison for a longer period of time for using one drug than White children using another drug.

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ for a substantive response.

You have to be kidding me. I have over and over given you half page long detailed, substantive, posts, just to get back "STFU COMMIE" type responses... Something is wrong with you man. This kind of behavior is not normal.

dear you said govt was not liberal. Care to retract or keeping being stupid and hoping to change subject?

LOL.

I made minimum wage for a total of 6 months. $4.25 an hour.
After 6 months, he bumped me up to $4.75 an hour, and eventually $6.00 an hour. All of this before I turned 19 years old.

He realized I was a good worker, and bumped me up to make sure I didn't leave for something else.

It must feel good, knowing you worked for slave wages.

dear, slaves got no wages and were not free to quit! Slow?

They got room and board, which is more than you could afford on minimum wage.

Sounds to me that if the only skills someone has earns them minimum wage, the problem is with the earner not the payer.

Then you righties need to stop complaining about how Obama sucks because his ecomomy is BOOMING! The only people not benefitting is labor. So for all you GOP voters who say Obama sucks, just remember that the GOP have no solution for you. Either start your own business, go back to school or shut the fuck up.

Let me tell you a quick story about Carl. In 1960 he graduated high school and went and got a job at the steel mill making the equivalent to $17.50 an hour in todays wages shoveling coal into a furnace. And he made that kind of money for 30 years.

Why was he paid so much for such a low skilled job? He was in a union.

Today the GOP and corporations don't value any jobs unless you are upper management or your job is in high demand. If you are just an average worker they think you are not worth anything more than minimum wage.

The new America under GOP rule.

]
Liberals dont automatically always get it right. Thats why there is a such thing as policy change. .

in fact liberals always get it wrong like in the soviet union or here after 50 years with the black prison population being as large as ever at any point after the deadly programs began.

dear you said govt was not liberal. Care to retract or keeping being stupid and hoping to change subject?

The executive branch is liberal. The legislature is split between the liberal Senate and the conservative House. The Supreme Court is 5-4 conservative and the rest of the judicial branch is about the same ratio.

These are just basic facts about your own government. This isn't stuff I should have to be telling an adult, you should just know it.

]
Liberals dont automatically always get it right. Thats why there is a such thing as policy change. .

in fact liberals always get it wrong and change it for the worse like in the soviet union or here after 50 years with the black prison population being as large as ever at any point after the deadly programs began.

]

in fact liberals always get it wrong and change it for the worse like in the soviet union or here after 50 years with the black prison population being as large as ever at any point after the deadly programs began.
Well Nixon and Reagan started those programs and were help along by Clinton somewhat. So thats 2 Conservatives and 1 Liberal.

The executive branch is liberal. The legislature is split between the liberal Senate and the conservative House. The Supreme Court is 5-4 conservative and the rest of the judicial branch is about the same ratio.

These are just basic facts about your own government. This isn't stuff I should have to be telling an adult, you should just know it.

too stupid of course. If the 3 branches were not very liberal Obama lib commie care would not have passed to socialize 20% of the economy!!

Well Nixon and Reagan started those programs and were help along by Clinton somewhat. So thats 2 Conservatives and 1 Liberal.

idiotic. the programs started most significantly as part of LBJ's Great Society. Newt made Clinton end welfare as we know it by making it workfare at which point fully 50% instantly decided that they no longer needed welfare.

idiotic. the programs started most significantly as part of LBJ's Great Society. Newt made Clinton end welfare as we know it by making it workfare and whcih point fully 50% instantly decided they no longer needed welfare.

I was referring to the prison problem. Don't you know how to follow your own posts?

idiotic. the programs started most significantly as part of LBJ's Great Society. Newt made Clinton end welfare as we know it by making it workfare and whcih point fully 50% instantly decided they no longer needed welfare.

I was referring to the prison problem. Don't you know how to follow your own posts?

dear prison problem began with LBJ's Great welfare Society

idiotic. the programs started most significantly as part of LBJ's Great Society. Newt made Clinton end welfare as we know it by making it workfare at which point fully 50% instantly decided that they no longer needed welfare.
No. Welfare started out for white people. Sorry but there is absolutely no disputing that.

You should be able to prove this. This should be quite interesting.

Then you righties need to stop complaining about how Obama sucks because his ecomomy is BOOMING! .

too stupid as always! unemployment is 12%, there are fewer full time jobs than when Barry took office, income is down 5%, it is slowest recovery since Great Depression!!

Sealy is the dumbest of the liberals, and seemingly proud of it!!

dear, you can use a thing called google to look up prison population by year.

dear, you can use a thing called google to look up prison population by year.
I did and it doesnt bear out your claim.

Then you righties need to stop complaining about how Obama sucks because his ecomomy is BOOMING! .

too stupid as always! unemployment is 12%, there are fewer full time jobs than when Barry took office, income is down 5%, it is slowest recovery since Great Depression!!

Sealy is the dumbest of the liberals, and seemingly proud of it!!

5.5 Unemployment Rate Represents Full Employment

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs Growth And Investing - Forbes

Economically Could Obama Be America s Best President - Forbes

Don't let facts get in your way doll, honey sweety.

Forum List

Back