Why People Make Minimum Wage

And the % of democrats in this country is about 1/3... coincidence?
How many of that 1/3 have paid into the system prior to needing a handout? How many of that 1/3 have not been provided an adequate education needed to secure a job that feeds their family?

Your method of detecting a leech is faulty to the point of someone that indulges in fantasies. Short of them admitting they feel they should get a dime of someones money, how do you purpose to read their minds?

I'm not concerned with who or what you despise. Just pay your taxes or if you are really a person that backs up their convictions stop paying your taxes and go to jail. Whining about it is not going to solve anything.

Don't assume that if they currently receive a handout that they paid into the system that funds it prior to receiving it. Currently, a family of four with 2 adults and 2 children doesn't pay a dime in the very taxes (income) that fund such programs until the family gross income is near $50,000.

Since everyone has the opportunity to go to school through the 12th grade, they had an opportunity.

They don't have to admit it directly to show they do. Try reducing and/or taking it away. Those that raise hell about it show they think they are owed it. Their actions will speak for them.

If you are a person of your convictions, you'd voluntarily pay to support what you claim so I wouldn't have to. Don't think that being mandated to do something and doing it is the same as true compassion. It's not but your retards on the left seem to think it is.
I dont have to assume they paid in to the system. I dont mind paying my taxes. The question was can you show that the 1/3 did not pay into the system? Well can you?

Having an opportunity to go to school and getting an education are 2 different things. School is just a building where attendance is taken. Education is what goes on in some schools and not in others.

How are they going to show you anything? Basically you are relying on speculation and conjecture. IOW you just admitted you have no way of knowing who believes they should be paid someone elses money.

You're the one claiming they did pay into it before. That means you must prove your claim. If you can't prove it, saying they didn't is invalid.

Don't equate doing something that is mandated as compassion.

Since you want to inaccurately claim a difference related to education, it will always give you an excuse to blame someone or something else when someone is a failure in life.

It's easy to tell who believe they should be paid someone else's money. If they complain when what they are being handed is no longer being handed, that proves they think it should come to them. Otherwise, why would they complain. You don't have to agree with it. That won't be a requirement for it to be true.
Where did I claim they paid into it? Can you quote that for me? I made no claim. I asked you a question.

Just because something is mandated doesnt mean you have to comply. If I felt like you I would be in jail for not paying my taxes. Of course I have conviction which you seem to lack.

That was a pretty lame response. Are you now denying some schools give a vastly superior education than others?

So your theory is to deprive them of benefits first and if they complain about the cutoff that means they are leeches? I'm glad you dont have anything to do with decision making. Your analytical skills suck ass.

If you actually had an ounce of the pounds of compassion you claim you wouldn't have those taxes to pay. You'd reach into YOUR pocket without having to be told to do so. If you had conviction, no one would have to get you to pay taxes. You'd simply pay it on your own.

Like I said, it gives you an excuse. People good at making excuses are not good for anything else. You're good at the former which means you meet the latter.
I see you avoided answering some of my questions in your response. I wonder why? Fear?. Why would I not advocate taxes to pay for support for people less fortunate? That was an asinine suggestion. No one has to get me to pay taxes. I have stated I willingly pay them as a responsibility and for my privilege of being able to make as much money as I can here in this country.

You just want me to paste all the I've posted on this thread that you were unable to answer? Why? Just page back moron.

dear you said you could say something
intelligent in defense of liberalism. I've asked you 3 times now to do it and you are afraid to even try.

What does your fear teach you, liberal? Listen to your fear.

dear you said you could say something
intelligent in defense of liberalism. I've asked you 3 times now to do it and you are afraid to even try.
What does your fear teach you, liberal? Listen to your fear.

No, idiot, I didn't declare that I has something to say, you randomly blurted out a demand for me to say something after you embarrassingly failed to come up with any kind of response to like 10 arguments in a row lol. You are a clown.

please say exactly what the mistake was or admit you lack the IQ as as a typical liberal to support what you say.

Your mistake was that you used the word "liberalism" without knowing what it means. Liberalism is the branch of political theory that both modern day liberals and modern day conservatives are part of. It is basically the rejection of monarchy and embracing democracy and capitalism, which of course the entire modern political spectrum today does.

No, idiot, I didn't declare that I has something to say,.

got it you have nothing to say in defense of liberalism.

dear, you said you could say something
intelligent in defense of liberalism. I've asked you "5" times now to do it and you are afraid to even try.

What does your fear teach you, liberal? Listen to your fear

Essential services that everyone should have in an advanced society should be provided by the government if everyone cant afford it.

You're more than welcome to provide anyone with anything you want them to have as long as you do it with your own damn money. You don't get to determine whether I should do that.

Essential services that everyone should have in an advanced society should be provided by the government if everyone cant afford it.

You're more than welcome to provide anyone with anything you want them to have as long as you do it with your own damn money. You don't get to determine whether I should do that.
Yes I do get to determine that. Thats why you better pay your taxes or go spend time in prison. I made that happen.

No, idiot, I didn't declare that I has something to say,.

got it you have nothing to say in defense of liberalism.

dear, you said you could say something
intelligent in defense of liberalism. I've asked you "5" times now to do it and you are afraid to even try.

What does your fear teach you, liberal? Listen to your fear

Liberalism can't be defended. Any system that promotes someone not earning something having more of a claim to it than the person that did is indefensible.

Yes I do get to determine that. Thats why you better pay your taxes or go spend time in prison. I made that happen.

That makes you yet another piece of shit to add to the long list of bleeding heart Liberals already on it.

Interesting that you say I should pay but won't do it voluntarily for those you say need it. Fuck you asshole.

LOL.

I made minimum wage for a total of 6 months. $4.25 an hour.
After 6 months, he bumped me up to $4.75 an hour, and eventually $6.00 an hour. All of this before I turned 19 years old.

He realized I was a good worker, and bumped me up to make sure I didn't leave for something else.

So you had other options? That's the problem with our economy today. Where else you gonna go?

See, back in the 90's, the company I worked for paid $30K plus commission. The economy was booming so if a good person said they were going to leave, the company bumped them up to $40K plus. Today if you tell that company you're going to leave they'll tell you not to let the door hit you on the way out.

Because there are 20 people lined up more hungry than you ready to take that job. Sure it'd be better to keep you and not have to train someone new who might not work out as good as you but that's not the new way of doing things. They can find 100 people who can do your job and better than you.

The question you should ask yourself is, "why did those low skilled workers in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's & 90's make well above minimum wage and get full benefits, profit sharing, vacation time, sick time, etc. WHy? Because they were union workers.

And a lot of companies like yours gave you a raise because they didn't want you to either unionize or didn't want you to leave and go work for a union company. Very simply unions brought up everyone's wages. Now that unions are all but gone there is not reason to pay you any more than minimum wage.

What is it that you did for this guy for minimum wage? My bet is any monkey could do that job.

You are doing what you need to stay ahead if there are 100 people who can do better, the job you are doing. It is up to you to be the very best at what you do, or suffer the loss. Work for it.

Union workers is the incorrect answer.

I disagree but humor me, what is the answer? I bet you don't have one.

He gave one. It's make yourself better and the results will be better. Anyone that relies on a union to do their bidding tells me they aren't worth hiring.

You can't ask some kid to rack up $100k in student loans and then pay him $30K after he graduates and expect him to buy a home and start a family and retire with any amount of $.

If someone takes out that much in loans, they did so by choice. No one asked them to.

I have identified an equation which exposes the real agenda of raising the minimum wage:

Higher Minimum Wage + My-Ra = Another funding source to expand federal debt and spending

Who can open a myRA? The accounts are targeted at the millions of low- and middle-income Americans who don't have access to employer-sponsored retirement plans. That includes roughly half of all workers and 75% of part-time workers.

The White House says it will "aggressively" encourage employers to offer the program, noting that they won't have to administer or contribute to the accounts. myRAs will initially be offered through a pilot program to workers whose employers sign on by the end of the year.

Once the program reaches full implementation, anyone who has direct deposit for their paycheck will be eligible to sign up, Treasury said.

All workers may invest in the accounts, including those who would like to supplement an existing 401(k) plan, as long as their household income falls below $191,000 a year.

How will the account work? The account will function as a Roth IRA, which allows savers to invest after-tax dollars and withdraw the money in retirement tax-free.

But unlike traditional Roth IRAs, the accounts will solely invest in government savings bonds. They will also be backed by the U.S. government, meaning that savers can never lose their principal investment....

How Obama s myRA retirement accounts will work - Jan. 29 2014

Think about it. If the current minimum wage is $9, and the feds increase it to the oft cited $15 "liveable wage", by requiring mandatory My-RA contribution, these low wage serfs will be forced to buy government bonds at low interest rates. The pols and the banksters make big money while the serfs fake additional income just loses value due to inflation.

Hopenchange!

How Obama s myRA retirement accounts will work - Jan. 29 2014
Higher wages means more union dollars much of which ends up in the hands of Democrats.

Unions are very important to the Democratic party and the Democratic party is very important to unions.

Who lobbies for workers besides unions?

This is why the GOP wants to destroy unions. They will take down the Democrats if there are no more unions.

I've never had a union lobby for me. I've lobbied for myself based on what I offer not what some union extorts for. I guess those who can't do it own their own have to have a union do it for them.

That makes you yet another piece of shit to add to the long list of bleeding heart Liberals already on it.

Interesting that you say I should pay but won't do it voluntarily for those you say need it. Fuck you asshole.
Calling me names wont lessen your tax burden. I dont mind just as long as you pay. I know you wont do it voluntarily and thats why you are forced. No you cant have sex with me. I dont mind if you are gay but I'm not so no thanks.

Calling me names wont lessen your tax burden. I dont mind just as long as you pay. I know you wont do it voluntarily and thats why you are forced. No you cant have sex with me. I dont mind if you are gay but I'm not so no thanks.

Identifying what you are may not lessen my burden. You thinking I should have one to support some low income piece of crap proves you're a piece of shit. Funny you mention me paying yet never mention yourself voluntarily doing more so I don't have to be forced to do it your way. That's what make your a worthless piece of shit.

Identifying what you are may not lessen my burden. You thinking I should have one to support some low income piece of crap proves you're a piece of shit. Funny you mention me paying yet never mention yourself voluntarily doing more so I don't have to be forced to do it your way. That's what make your a worthless piece of shit.
I like the fact that forcing you to pay taxes causes you pain. Dont worry about what I do. Just make sure you pay your taxes or I will have you arrested. Those that have should give back to support those that dont have. Dont get this confused in your head.

I like the fact that forcing you to pay taxes causes you pain. Dont worry about what I do. Just make sure you pay your taxes or I will have you arrested. Those that have should give back to support those that dont have. Dont get this confused in your head.

Those that have owe nothing to those that don't. If you want someone to have it, buy it for them yourself. I don't owe them shit. I know you won't do it because it's not in your nature to do yourself what you support others being forced to do.

As for arresting me, come do it personally. Bet you won't show.

Those that have owe nothing to those that don't. If you want someone to have it, buy it for them yourself. I don't owe them shit. I know you won't do it because it's not in your nature to do yourself what you support others being forced to do.

As for arresting me, come do it personally. Bet you won't show.
Wrong. You wouldnt have if others did not go without. I want others to have so I'm going to combine my money with yours to get it for them. You have no choice in the matter.

Stop paying your taxes and i will personally come and arrest you. Try me and see what happens.

Liberalism can't be defended. Any system that promotes someone not earning something having more of a claim to it than the person that did is indefensible.

The way you guys think about this stuff is just sooo different from the way I do. Your arguments are always all about so and so is "taking" something from so and so, or this person doesn't have a right to get this or that person has a right to that...

None of that stuff even seems remotely relevant to me. The question I am always trying to answer is just whether a given policy creates more benefits than costs. Of course a loss of freedom, the hassle of dealing with regulation, etc., all count as costs. Certainly anything that encourages freeloading is a cost. But that cost/benefit approach seems like the only rational framework to tackle these kinds of questions in and I don't get the impression that hardly anybody on the right is even thinking in those terms at all.

Forum List

Back