Zone1 why oh why did the Europeans have to start so many colonies?

Lecture the American Injuns about that. Then the Africans who slaughter their neighbors today and sell those they haven't murdered into slavery.

Then take a trip to Gaza and tell these animals to stop massacring Israeli villages
we should have stayed at home and established the EU peacefully around 1200AD!
that's right! TWELVE-HUNDRED-A.D.!

Lecture the American Injuns about that. Then the Africans who slaughter their neighbors today and sell those they haven't murdered into slavery.

Then take a trip to Gaza and tell these animals to stop massacring Israeli villages
Survival of the Fittest at Its Finest

The unevolved feral races are a threat to the advanced races, the only true human race. Globalism's goal is to weaken, rule, or destroy true humans, who are the most dangerous threat to a one-world government.

The Third World War must be fought against the Third World. Only let any of our natural enemies survive if we can be certain that they will never rise again.

Yes. But are you saying that Israel is "occupied" by the US or is it the US that is occupied by Israel?
the original Palestine is occupied by Israelis, with our aid.
and we owe it to our (grand-)children to be decisive instead of divided when it comes to each of these long-term territorial commitments.

and we owe it to our (grand-)children to be decisive instead of divided when it comes to each of these long-term territorial commitments.
The original Isreal is being called Palestine.
I think you've read it wrong. The correct way is, "The original Palestine is occupied by Israelis". You can check it at post #46.

there is no original palestine, never was a country named palestine, you can not tell us the leaders of, or show buildings, coins, papers, that indicate here was a country or people, that were palestinians

why is it that you are one to believe in something that never existed

is it hate, evil, ignorance, how is it that you believe that which is dictated to you

there is no original palestine, never was a country named palestine, you can not tell us the leaders of, or show buildings, coins, papers, that indicate here was a country or people, that were palestinians

why is it that you are one to believe in something that never existed

is it hate, evil, ignorance, how is it that you believe that which is dictated to you
there were tribes living there (mostly at peace with each other too).
then the Israelis came and named their settlements collectively the country of Israel.
they came from areas that were governed by a government, so they did the same in Israel.

and now we see the Palestinians elect a government that makes child-soldiers out of their youths.
such a disgrace on the part of the Palestinians.
they are still living in their stoning-age dark ages.

there were tribes living there (mostly at peace with each other too).
then the Israelis came and named their settlements collectively the country of Israel.
they came from areas that were governed by a government, so they did the same in Israel.

and now we see the Palestinians elect a government that makes child-soldiers out of their youths.
such a disgrace on the part of the Palestinians.
they are still living in their stoning-age dark ages.
The history of the world, is man growing communities. You can imagine and dream how it should of been, but it is how it is.

Nobody could have done any better, it is a miracle we have what we have.

Colonies and slavery was ended with the creation of the USA.

To fault how long that change took, is pure ignorance. To only speak of mistakes, wrong deeds, or those who were bad, is too ignore the many others who gave their lives, so that we could enjoy this silly little conversation.

The history of the world, is man growing communities. You can imagine and dream how it should of been, but it is how it is.

Nobody could have done any better, it is a miracle we have what we have.

Colonies and slavery was ended with the creation of the USA.

To fault how long that change took, is pure ignorance. To only speak of mistakes, wrong deeds, or those who were bad, is too ignore the many others who gave their lives, so that we could enjoy this silly little conversation.
you look at human nature with rose-colored sunglasses on.
i don't. and i don't have blinders on the sides of my eyes either.

you look at human nature with rose-colored sunglasses on.
i don't. and i don't have blinders on the sides of my eyes either.
No, not. wearing any kind of glases. Just stating fact.

First and foremost, there is nothing you posted that is true. Everything you have posted is extremely vague and seems to be based on some sort of hurt feelings you have.

I was hoping you could reply with something a bit detailed but you apparently have no knowledge.

I know we talk about Europe and history. There were a lot of empires in human history. A lot of deaths. North Africa and the Middle East and East Asia had their share with multiple empires in those regions.

I know we talk about Europe and history. There were a lot of empires in human history. A lot of deaths. North Africa and the Middle East and East Asia had their share with multiple empires in those regions.
actually, i'd like to focus on the future more than on the past.
i'd like humanity to evolve beyond the slaughter of each other.

That's been a wish in my life as well but as I am nearing the end of it I'll have to leave it to you to see it happen. I'm sure I'll be gone by then.
can't even guarantee i'll be able to see it happen either i'm afraid. i'm 46..
but maybe one day a younger person finds this content, and expands on it.

Forum List

Back