Zone1 Why Nigerians are the most successful immigrant group in the U.S.

Not changing will not change the results. Time to try it
Has it already been tried? I think the results have been mixed. It certainly doesn't seem to be a silver bullet.

In my county there are neighborhood schools and county-wide schools with various focus. I see that as being a good alternative to charter schools.

Has it already been tried? I think the results have been mixed. It certainly doesn't seem to be a silver bullet.

In my county there are neighborhood schools and county-wide schools with various focus. I see that as being a good alternative to charter schools.
As a parent, I paid for my kids to go to a private school. And I also paid taxes to send other parents kids to public school. Why can't a parent choose without penalty?

As a parent, I paid for my kids to go to a private school. And I also paid taxes to send other parents kids to public school. Why can't a parent choose without penalty?
There is a bridge near me that I never use, why should my taxes by used to maintain it? The only way public services work is if everyone chips in. Should you get a partial refund for your tuition? Maybe.

It's not a basketball game. You're talking about the future of children and ALL deserve a decent education, regardless of the success of their parents.

Yes....all children do......and the democrat party controlled schools are failing these children.....and they fight to make sure parents can't get their children into better schools.

Give the money to the child, and the parents can actually educate their children....

Why do you want these children trapped in schools that just will not teach them math, reading, writing, or anything else useful?

What is your deal?

I agree, in many areas public schools have been a dismal failure but I don't see private schools as a viable alternative.

Why not?

If the education money is given to the child, and they can take that anywhere they want, then the schools will actually get better........the G.I. Bill did this.......why can't children get the same chance.

I disagree. Public schools can never compete with private schools. The public schools have to take and educate EVERY student, private schools can pick and choose. They can throw students to the curb if they are a problem and refuse to take handicapped children.

Not true......public schools and the democrat party with their money laundering teachers unions will have to adapt and actually improve what they do if they want a share of the education money.....they won't get it simply because the school exists and people aren't allowed to leave it.

Yes....all children do......and the democrat party controlled schools are failing these children.....and they fight to make sure parents can't get their children into better schools.

Give the money to the child, and the parents can actually educate their children....

Why do you want these children trapped in schools that just will not teach them math, reading, writing, or anything else useful?

What is your deal?
Schools are locally run so it's not 'democrat party controlled schools' it is neighborhood schools. In my neighborhood the public schools are excellent and my county is heavily Dem so I don't see it as political so much as economic. I'm not saying throw money at schools but they do tend to reflect the neighborhoods they are in.

My gut tells me it is a complex issue so there is no silver bullet.

Not true......public schools and the democrat party with their money laundering teachers unions will have to adapt and actually improve what they do if they want a share of the education money.....they won't get it simply because the school exists and people aren't allowed to leave it.
So far as I can determine, if there is an effect on public schools from charter schools it is minimal. It just doesn't seem like a viable solution, no matter how much you hate Dems and unions.

Why not?

If the education money is given to the child, and they can take that anywhere they want, then the schools will actually get better........the G.I. Bill did this.......why can't children get the same chance.
Got examples where this was successful? I'm having trouble finding a pattern.

Because most blacks in America are savages, raised by savages, lack ambition, violent, irrationally emotional and dumb. Not all of them, but most of them are. They don't want to be better people. All they want is free shit and to blame all their problems on racism. The fact even most of the rich and famous among them are thug athletes, or incredibly stupid rappers with names like jiggy jazzy and blak chainz.

The best blacks in America come from predominantly white areas.

I'd take 2 Nigerians or hatains over 1 black American.
I would say that many blacks cause problems. I have known Negroes who were as admirable as many of the whites I have known.

I know Nigerian immigrants. They have disdain for American Blacks. They told me many are just plain lazy and embarrassing.

Forum List

Back