Zone1 We NEED Trump back in office, don't care what you think of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
And Trump must be allowed to STAY in the White House until he's done his job and cleaned this country up!
I don't care if it takes 8 years or 18 years. And WE the people can keep him in office as long as we want, but we have to stand up for him and make it possible for him to stay in office until this country is cleaned up and set right.

And Trump must be allowed to STAY in the White House until he's done his job and cleaned this country up!
I don't care if it takes 8 years or 18 years. And WE the people can keep him in office as long as we want, but we have to stand up for him and make it possible for him to stay in office until this country is cleaned up and set right.

The proof is in the pudding that if you don’t want trump back and a Demonrat in office instead you hate America the fact he is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.

The people that post laughing smileys on here are paid shills fir the DNC who all hate America.they can’t get around pesky facts he brought back more jobs in America than any president in sixty years,was the first president to come out and tell the truth wars are started for defense contracters to profit from,was the most anti war president sense carter,was the first president to tell the truth and call the msm cia controlled media fake news, :yes_text12: gavewar veterans whistle blower protection fir being a whistle blower speaking out if they got mistreated.

You Demonrat lovers who laugh at this post or the op of this thread have been exposed as America haters.

Notice that the speech trump gave in thst video that commie lying biden and the Demonrats are all for that evil monstrocity?

Trump is the first president in my lifetime I can remember who did what he said he would do,something I never thought I would see in my lifetime from a president.all you people who attack him all are commies who hate America,

Last edited:
We do.:thup:

VgN634K.jpg

I vote for not terminating the constitution.

But like Hitler did and Putin is doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back