Why many Jews hate Polish people?

The Jews do the same against Hungarians too, even though Hungary was the most successful in minimizing the number of Jews interned.

I think the Jews don't care about anyone when there is money to be made with a political game.

from what goulash maker did you learn history lifeless----The Hungarian jews were virtually wiped out to the cheers of theardently anti semitic Hungarians.
I don't blame sunni---for supporting your stupidity-----it's his religion

There was no Holocaust in Hungary until Hitler's Nazis had invaded.

Same with every country he invaded you dumbfuck!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, why did the Holocaust only arrive with the Nazis?

Maybe because Germans were it's originators?

Pograms, pograms, pograms. All over Europe, the Nazis came late, yet are the monsters we must avoid.

The Jews do the same against Hungarians too, even though Hungary was the most successful in minimizing the number of Jews interned.

I think the Jews don't care about anyone when there is money to be made with a political game.

from what goulash maker did you learn history lifeless----The Hungarian jews were virtually wiped out to the cheers of theardently anti semitic Hungarians.
I don't blame sunni---for supporting your stupidity-----it's his religion

There was no Holocaust in Hungary until Hitler's Nazis had invaded.

Same with every country he invaded you dumbfuck!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, why did the Holocaust only arrive with the Nazis?

Maybe because Germans were it's originators?

Pograms, pograms, pograms. All over Europe, the Nazis came late, yet are the monsters we must avoid.

Paddock killed more than some of these "Pogroms" did.

It seems the Polish people aren't so neutral on the subject of their Jewish citizens as you previously maintained. Old feelings are never too far from the surface in Europeans, are they?

What reason do Poles have to like Jews, exactly?

After-all it seems 9 / 10th of the anti-Polish propaganda I see floating around is by Jews, Jews who always see themselves as victims "Only" they'll discuss Jedwabne Massacre, but not the Jewish Communist collaborators in Jedwabne, they'll talk Kielce Pogrom, but not about how Soviet Jews like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel butchered thousands of Poles following WW2 in the same period.

You people shouldn't be liked.

It seems the Polish people aren't so neutral on the subject of their Jewish citizens as you previously maintained. Old feelings are never too far from the surface in Europeans, are they?

"Lack of concern over antisemitism"? This proves that the European Jews are now gearing up for starting the next wave of nationalistic warfare between European countries. May not be that bad though, maybe this time, Poland will end up with a better deal.

"Lack of concern over antisemitism"? This proves that the European Jews are now gearing up for starting the next wave of nationalistic warfare between European countries. May not be that bad though, maybe this time, Poland will end up with a better deal.

Well, these are also attacks by Jews upon Polish people.

I have just remembered this from a Polish individual. In Poland and other European countries, there are people, mostly in schools like teachers, who are there to confuse students about what is good for the country. For example in a debate of national armed forces, such a teacher says you should never own a weapon.

I have just remembered this from a Polish individual. In Poland and other European countries, there are people, mostly in schools like teachers, who are there to confuse students about what is good for the country. For example in a debate of national armed forces, such a teacher says you should never own a weapon.

She’s right. No one should ever own a weapon.

Long-term lease with a depreciating buy-out clause makes better financial sense.

Few comments:

A. My great grandmother Rose was Polish Jew and slave. She came to the USA and made good.

B. My uncle is a Princeton grad and he knows shit. He's orthodox Jew. I asked him about Hollywood/media Jews, being they're so dishonest and agenda driven. He said there are two types of Jews, depending on where they migrated. Couldn't tell you the details, but I'm guessing these fuckhead Jews against Poland descended from the same shit hole.

I should mention, there were, and maybe still are two types of Jews running Hollywood. One I know personally, and he's 100% integrity and American traditionalism. As wholesome as they come, I can promise you that. The things he produced were not in-line with the narrative. The guy's father was Russian Jew, and his mother was Polish Jew.

gotta link?

there are two types of polacks--------1) violent inebriates.
2) stinking of hepatic steatosis

Forum List

Back