Why many Jews hate Polish people?

The Jews do the same against Hungarians too, even though Hungary was the most successful in minimizing the number of Jews interned.

I think the Jews don't care about anyone when there is money to be made with a political game.

Lol you are a revisionist and liar. They are agnostic to the Hungarians. And the Hungarians didn’t protect the Jews from the Nazi, hence why there are no Jews in Hungry anymore. Get a education dumbfuck

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Jews rule Hungary to this day. But most openly right after ww2, the communist dictator of Hungary was the most outspoken Jew dictator of Europe, when he declared repeatedly, that he is a Jew above all and not a Hungarian. His name was Rakosi(?), you can google it, it was against this Jew bully that the famous 1956 Hungarian revolution took place.

Lol shoot yourself dumbfuck! I wonder if you even believe your own bullshit. Jews ruling Hungry! Hahaha and you probably wonder why you don’t have a job or career!

What is this Hungry you speak of, it's certainly no country.

The Jews do the same against Hungarians too, even though Hungary was the most successful in minimizing the number of Jews interned.

I think the Jews don't care about anyone when there is money to be made with a political game.

from what goulash maker did you learn history lifeless----The Hungarian jews were virtually wiped out to the cheers of theardently anti semitic Hungarians.
I don't blame sunni---for supporting your stupidity-----it's his religion

There was no Holocaust in Hungary until Hitler's Nazis had invaded.

that is true-----it is also true that in the matter of killing jews---the Hungarians were fully complicit. The French were not,
nor were the Italians, nor were the Dutch ,,,etc-------the Hungarians were either complaisant or delighted

from what goulash maker did you learn history lifeless----The Hungarian jews were virtually wiped out to the cheers of theardently anti semitic Hungarians.

that is true-----it is also true that in the matter of killing jews---the Hungarians were fully complicit. The French were not,
nor were the Italians, nor were the Dutch ,,,etc-------the Hungarians were either complaisant or delighted

This is what you've also said about Poles.
Now you're saying French were not?
France had Vichy France, thus far more Nazi collaborators than Poland.

Most Jews on this forum truly seem so dumb.

yes----both the Poles and the French were complicit-----the Poles more than the French------Poles were comparable to
the Hungarians

yes----both the Poles and the French were complicit-----the Poles more than the French------Poles were comparable to
the Hungarians

You just said French were not complicit?
Now they are?

WTF?

No, Poles had far less Nazi collaborators than France.

There was nothing like Vichy France in Poland.

the Hungarians

Now they are?

WTF?

I was referring SPECIFICALLY to the Nazi holocaust against jews-----Poles were more complicit than were Frenchmen.
Your issue is general complicity with NAZISM.-----you are mixing apples and oranges. There was lots of Polish RESISTENCE to German aggression-----lots----but most of it
has nothing to do with saving jews-----the Polish resistence
was OF POLES FOR POLES Germans were brutal to Poles----
gee---learn some history. The Polish history is CHOCK FULL OF RESISTENCE to foreign invasion------also chock full
of pogroms against jews

the Hungarians

Now they are?

WTF?

I was referring SPECIFICALLY to the Nazi holocaust against jews-----Poles were more complicit than were Frenchmen.
Your issue is general complicity with NAZISM.-----you are mixing apples and oranges. There was lots of Polish RESISTENCE to German aggression-----lots----but most of it
has nothing to do with saving jews-----the Polish resistence
was OF POLES FOR POLES Germans were brutal to Poles----
gee---learn some history. The Polish history is CHOCK FULL OF RESISTENCE to foreign invasion------also chock full
of pogroms against jews

There were 100,000's of thousands in Vichy France, no Polish Nazi collaborator unit had so many people in it's ranks.

The highest number of Righteous among the Nations, meaning those who saved Jews were in fact Poles.

Most of the anti-Jewish Pogroms were by Russia.

Besides, there were anti-Polish Pogroms by Jews like the Skidel Revolt, or the Massacre of Brzostowica Mała.

Maybe this is why no one likes Jews, and why everywhere they go people wish for them to go away.
Yourself included it seems.

You mean Polish people?
If so, a lot of modern anti-Polish propaganda has been spread by Jews.

Jews were at the forefront of the dumb Polak joke, and at the forefront of the Poland did the Holocaust bit.

Maybe this is why no one likes Jews, and why everywhere they go people wish for them to go away.

You mean Polish people?

Jews were at the forefront of the dumb Polak joke, and at the forefront of the Poland did the Holocaust bit.
No, I do not mean Polish people, I mean you personally don't like Jews.

You mean Polish people?

No, I do not mean Polish people, I mean you personally don't like Jews.

Well, why should Polish people like Jews?
I've given reasons why Jews should like Poles, but I can't really think of why Poles should like Jews.

Same with every country he invaded you dumbfuck!

So, why did the Holocaust only arrive with the Nazis?

Maybe because Germans were it's originators?

an aspect of history NEW to you, sobie?? It (the holocaust) worked out really well in Hungary and
Poland-----because lots of the people in those countries
really liked killing jews-------nothing NEW to them-----the
germans had slightly more difficulty with it----but they managed to adapt ----largely

an aspect of history NEW to you, sobie?? It (the holocaust) worked out really well in Hungary and
germans had slightly more difficulty with it----but they managed to adapt ----largely

You prove the OP perfectly, and you would equally prove an OP perfectly on Jewish stupidity.

Poland overwhelmingly fought the Nazis, very few Poles fought with the Nazis what so ever, just like with the Jews.

We've been through this over, and over again, but you don't seem to learn.

You prove the OP perfectly, and you would equally prove an OP perfectly on Jewish stupidity.

Poland overwhelmingly fought the Nazis, very few Poles fought with the Nazis what so ever, just like with the Jews.

try again sobie----I never suggested that poles did not FIGHT the Nazis-------why do you lie? The Poles gave the Nazis hell-------but they did not object all that much to the murder of jews-----in fact they were quite content to not only allow it---but to help. My own relatives were murdered in Poland-----they were shipped from Austria to POLAND to be gassed. Actually they had fled what was officially Poland in their history-----but they escaped the pogroms----sometime in the
early 1900s (?) The political history of the area is complex

try again sobie----I never suggested that poles did not FIGHT the Nazis-------why do you lie? The Poles gave the Nazis hell-------but they did not object all that much to the murder of jews-----in fact they were quite content to not only allow it---but to help. My own relatives were murdered in Poland-----they were shipped from Austria to POLAND to be gassed. Actually they had fled what was officially Poland in their history-----but they escaped the pogroms----sometime in the

Why the heck would Poles appreciate ungrateful deceptive rats like you who do their best to slander the Polish nation?

I think the Poles had great restraint to overwhelmingly NOT kill Jews.

Why the heck would Poles appreciate ungrateful deceptive rats like you who do their best to slander the Polish nation?

I think the Poles had great restraint to overwhelmingly NOT kill Jews.

there you go------expressed like a true polack dog

Forum List

Back