Poles most marginalized by the USA.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Dumb Polak jokes are tolerated, which wouldn't be tolerated against any minority group like Blacks, Jews, Gays, Muslims, Hispanics etc. etc.

Blaming Poland for the Holocaust has become a favorite past time in US medias, even though Poles were the first to fight the Nazis, the first victims of Auschwitz were also Poles.

Now why don't they blame Blacks for slavery in the media?

Numerous anti-Polish films featured in USA Hollywood, like Big Lebowski, Borat, among many others.

Not just that, Poland was sold off to the Soviets by FDR, and Truman, which economically stagnated the economy of Poland.

Now Trump's demanding Poland pay Jews monetary compensations.

Imagine having Blacks pay monetary compensations for killing Native Americans?

It's completely absurd.

You honestly don’t think we make fun of gays, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, and Jews?

You seem to conflate what our far leftwing media and normal Americans.

Dumb Polak jokes are tolerated, which wouldn't be tolerated against any minority group like Blacks, Jews, Gays, Muslims, Hispanics etc. etc.

Blaming Poland for the Holocaust has become a favorite past time in US medias, even though Poles were the first to fight the Nazis, the first victims of Auschwitz were also Poles.

Numerous anti-Polish films featured in USA Hollywood, like Big Lebowski, Borat, among many others.

Not just that, Poland was sold off to the Soviets by FDR, and Truman, which economically stagnated the economy of Poland.

It's completely absurd.

Tissue.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
A Polish woman walks into a bar with a duck under her arm
The bartender screams ...Get that disgusting PIG out of my bar!

The Polish woman yells.....This is a DUCK not a PIG you moron!
The bartender says.....I was talking to the DUCK

It's completely absurd.
The title is a little misleading, I never knew a pole in America that was marginalized.

It's completely absurd.

Pollacks blamed for the holocaust where?????????????????????

It's completely absurd.

Uh uh!
Don’t touch the logic circuit!

It's completely absurd.
I am Irish. I don't want to hear it.

Dude Lubowski an anti-Polish movie??
Borat a Pollack?

:eusa_doh: Is this guy real? Before he came I didn't even know those jokes exist, now I'm just amused...
Never been to Poland, still can't believe the caricature here is a demonstrative specimen, that's just too much.

Last edited:

It's completely absurd.

Uh uh!
Don’t touch the logic circuit!
I know, right, He knows I am half pollack and proud of it, I never heard of that before evah!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's completely absurd.

1. How many Irish jokes have I heard or how we love to drink and fight?

2. How many Mafia jokes have I heard because of the Italian blood in me?

( I am not Sicilian )

3. There are many ethnic jokes and it is those like you with a thin skin that whines about how the Polish are picked on...

Now how many Polaks does it take to put in a lightbulb?

Five, four to turn the ladder and one to hold the bulb...

It's completely absurd.

View attachment 261614

The Polish seem more sensitive than a Frog speaking Canadian...

Just imagine how many jokes I have heard about us Canadians...

It's completely absurd.

1. How many Irish jokes have I heard or how we love to drink and fight?

2. How many Mafia jokes have I heard because of the Italian blood in me?

( I am not Sicilian )

3. There are many ethnic jokes and it is those like you with a thin skin that whines about how the Polish are picked on...

Now how many Polaks does it take to put in a lightbulb?

Five, four to turn the ladder and one to hold the bulb...

back-in-my-day-we-called-political-correctness-whatit-really-5741585.png

What's the medal count in this Victim Olympics?

I like Sobi's posts although it is a bit annoying how he goes on and on about evil Jews, dumb anglos and noble poles.

It's completely absurd.

You really are the wrong person to take up this cause.

It's completely absurd.
The title is a little misleading, I never knew a pole in America that was marginalized.

It does look like a very happy Pole.

It's completely absurd.
I am Irish. I don't want to hear it.

I'm Italian, and I resemble that remark.

Forum List

Back