Why Isn't Fish Considered A Meat?

I gave up religion but I was born Catholic.

"The third point brings us to an old debate of whether or not fish feel pain. For centuries it was believed they did not, but recent studies have been conducted which appear to prove they do."
ALL creatures do. Humans have to do this to justify practices we should have evolved beyond.

Good question. While you're contemplating it, maybe you can come up with a reason why it is OK to eat squirrel, beaver and rabbit (rodents), beef, pigs, sheep and goats, and moose, deer and elk, but it is expressly prohibited in the US to eat horse? I've never had it, but I don't understand why it is taboo.
Same reason anybody with the least amount of soul doesn't eat dog or cat. We, as a culture, consider these companion animals.

That is the majority opinion. But they are forbidden I'm the scriptures. And that is a remnant of our Israelite past.

Same reason anybody with the least amount of soul doesn't eat dog or cat. We, as a culture, consider these companion animals.

That is the majority opinion. But they are forbidden I'm the scriptures. And that is a remnant of our Israelite past.
Apparently you've never been hungry. Koreans, Vietnamese and Chinese eat dogs and cats. Some eat rats. Your companion animal argument doesn't hold water.

Good question. While you're contemplating it, maybe you can come up with a reason why it is OK to eat squirrel, beaver and rabbit (rodents), beef, pigs, sheep and goats, and moose, deer and elk, but it is expressly prohibited in the US to eat horse? I've never had it, but I don't understand why it is taboo.
It's lean it's pretty good

Forum List

Back