Vegan Neighbors Offended By The Smell Of Cooking Meat

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Here's a thought, why don't the snowflakes be the one to shut their window? I think that even USMB's own vegans would find this to be completely ridiculous. 🙄

Those vegans would really freak out if they knew that was their doggie he was cooking.

Here's a thought, why don't the snowflakes be the one to shut their window? I think that even USMB's own vegans would find this to be completely ridiculous. 🙄

Wow. I generally try to get along with people but those folks would get a prompt "Fuck off".

How come Vegans want to buy fake meat that looks and tastes like meat?
fakemearthgfhgfhkfkhfkhffkf.jpg

buttercup and CarlinAnnArbor,.. I know that you both are serious vegans, but I don't think you expect other people to give into your demands as neither one of you are snowflakes, so I want to hear your thoughts about this story.

the neighboring democrats ... and yes they are democrats... are to dumb to realize that humans have eyes facing forward for hunting .

I had a neighbor once that was like this when I lived in an apartment building with balconies... the guy next door just flat out told me to stop cooking meat on my grill because they were vegetarians and could not stand the smell of beef or pork... I thought he was joking until they gave me a list of times I could grill...
So what did Rambunctious do?.... I bought 5 pounds of thick sliced bacon and I cooked bacon everyday for 3 weeks with my windows wide open.... :SMILEW~130:

buttercup and CarlinAnnArbor,.. I know that you both are serious vegans, but I don't think you expect other people to give into your demands as neither one of you are snowflakes, so I want to hear your thoughts about this story.
Give in to my "demands"????

Produce the thread. I shared INFORMATION. Just like you SHARE INFORMATION. I care about the 1% who actually care about doing the right thing.

I don't care enough to read your story

Give in to my "demands"????

I said you weren't like that. You may be serious about your vegan beliefs but you don't expect other people to follow them was my point and I could honestly care less if people are vegetarians or vegans, you do you as long as you let me do me. buttercup is a very sweet lady who I'm glad finally realized that we could disagree and still be friends. :)

You said "I made DEMANDS."

Provide the link.

Reread what I said. I said that I didn't think that you expected other people to give into your demands. That means you don't expect other people to do what you want them to do.

Forum List

Back