Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

image56.jpg

DONALD TRUMP'S BIBLICAL BASIS FOR WANTING TO DATE HIS OWN DAUGHTER

Holy shit, what a family.

I've seen what the typical squaw will do just to get a few pieces of corn....
Soooooo....face down ass up..........

Your racist remarks aside, I really don't want a president who pokes his daughter.

You're stepping out in to new ground.....sure you want to go there???

Haven't you heard his creepy remarks about his daughter?

5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

More: Trump Mocking Physical Disabilities Is Nothing New

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

It probably got a good reaction from his supporters which is what motivates him and it's shows he's political incorrect which is important to his campaign. Trump doesn't care who he offends or insults. That may help on the campaign trail, but not as president.

I can't believe that it got a good reaction from anybody with stable enough social skills to participate in a major political party's primary, even the Republican party. Maybe an infinitesimal number of troglodytes up there in the nosebleed seats. I think he's crossed the line, and that upsets me. But this may be the first time you get a real, legitimate apology out of him. And it better be a good one or he's done. Every one of his enemies in the party are going to jump all over this. Jesus, I just got a shiver, no, even his invincibility cloak can't get him out of this...can it?

You shouldn't fantasize in a public forum. It's really quite nauseating.

You've got a distorted set of moral values if that image of Trump mocking a disability doesn't nauseate you more than my poor post.

He's mocking a liberal asshole, which doesn't bother me a bit.

Did it bother you when Obama made a crack about the Special Olympics on the Lettermen show?

Whether it's OK to mock people depends on who's being mocked. You assholes mock conservatives and Christians until the cows come home, but that's OK, right? You guys all come off just like that P. C. Principle character on South Park.

Tell you what, I'll jump off a bridge right after you blow your brains out.

And now I've seen just how low a sleazy lowlife cyber-coward will go just to take a vile cheap shot on an anonymous web-site where they're physically insulated from a well deserved reckoning. Fuckin' pussy.

STFU Noob.

And now I've seen just how low a sleazy lowlife cyber-coward will go just to take a vile cheap shot on an anonymous web-site where they're physically insulated from a well deserved reckoning. Fuckin' pussy.

STFU Noob.

XYZT Boob

That's easy,thanks!

This is why the UK stays a monarchy. Best way to prevent yourself from ending up a vile, vulgar head of state.

Trump is a piece of shit, maggots love shit .. why wouldn't RW's love Trump?

Those who are themselves boorish, rude, churlish, frustrated by their inability to continue with their disdain for others seem to rally and support Trump. Birds of a feather, as it were.

Does the nation deserve a leader with no statesmanship and an egocentric attitude? Are there enough self centered, rude people to elect such a poor example of gentlemanly comportment? Let us pray there are not. America does not deserve ro be led by an American Putin.

You aren't answering the question. What makes you think trump,would be any less the "fascist" ? Considering he lives his whole life as a spoiled , mean , dictator . He has all the makings of a fascist.

As they say Timmy....better my fascist than yours.

Oh I see. Then you really do t have a problem with what Obama does , you are just mad because he's a dem. got it!

Critical thinking isnt your strong point huh Timmy.....?
Actually I was saying the fascist we have in office now is not better than the one YOU consider fascist......that isnt.
Not yours either, critical thinking is a misnomer.
The actual name is analytical thinking .
"Analytical thinking" is also a misnomer. It should just be called government brainwashing.
argumentum ad metum or argumentum in terrorem

Yeah, it' much cooler to tell all white people the have racism in their genes.

That isn't offensive, is it?

Used to be ambivalent when it came to blacks...now I see em as something that needs to be curtailed.
And you aren't a racist. .

My ass.

When they start using what amounts to terrorist tactics yes I'm against them.
How much money will be taken out of the economy because of their protests on black Friday?
They're economic terrorist...which is pretty sad when you consider the live off the tax dollars of the very businesses they screw over.
A rationalizing racist!

Typical response from a liberal...
a typically factual response ....

Used to be ambivalent when it came to blacks...now I see em as something that needs to be curtailed.
And you aren't a racist. .

My ass.

When they start using what amounts to terrorist tactics yes I'm against them.
How much money will be taken out of the economy because of their protests on black Friday?
They're economic terrorist...which is pretty sad when you consider the live off the tax dollars of the very businesses they screw over.
A rationalizing racist!

Typical response from a liberal...
a typically factual response ....

Why thank you.

STFU Noob.
had to put your massive "critical thinking" skills in overdrive for that scathing retort.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back