Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

More: Trump Mocking Physical Disabilities Is Nothing New

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

Any time someone challenges him he turns into a junior high bully .

Better than the community organizers fascist tendencies..

How would that be better than Obama !?

If you think Obama is a fascists , what do you think trump would do as prez !?

He's not the perfect candidate by any means.
But he speaks on the majority of the American peoples concerns...cant help it if you're behind the curve.

But he speaks on the majority of the American peoples concerns...cant help it if you're behind the curve.

You aren't answering the question. What makes you think trump,would be any less the "fascist" ? Considering he lives his whole life as a spoiled , mean , dictator . He has all the makings of a fascist.

You aren't answering the question. What makes you think trump,would be any less the "fascist" ? Considering he lives his whole life as a spoiled , mean , dictator . He has all the makings of a fascist.

As they say Timmy....better my fascist than yours.

Forum List

Back