Why is Trump having "campaign rallies"????

Perhaps this rally will boost his dismal record-breaking low approval rating. If those fact checkers could just be prevented from pointing out all the misinformation and lies contained in his speeches and tweets he would probably get higher ratings.
Where do you get your dismal numbers from? And why do liberals always assume any fact they dig out of their asses will be viewed as Gospel?
Real news. There are at least 11 current polls available. Only one has him doing well and over 50%. Two have him a 1 point higher than his disapprovaL. All the rest qualify as dismal, some at below 40%. It's real news, so probably not in your realm of reading and study.
It's been proven that polls are bullshit. You can't massage them into something meaningful.

Perhaps this rally will boost his dismal record-breaking low approval rating. If those fact checkers could just be prevented from pointing out all the misinformation and lies contained in his speeches and tweets he would probably get higher ratings.
Where do you get your dismal numbers from? And why do liberals always assume any fact they dig out of their asses will be viewed as Gospel?

Those numbers come from the real world, which you visit at least once in awhile.
Unfortunately the real world has spoken and didn't line up with polling. But liberals still prefer polling.

still----it seems to me that Trump is having a hard time getting ouf
of CAMPAIGN mode

Really? After 3 weeks of record-setting executive action at a blistering pace? This is the first time he has been out of the White House. I know he has been acting quickly and you're really slow, I just didn't realize you were THAT slow.

of CAMPAIGN mode

Really? After 3 weeks of record-setting executive action at a blistering pace? This is the first time he has been out of the White House. I know he has been acting quickly and you're really slow, I just didn't realize you were THAT slow.

his COMMENTS denigrating his opponents constitute CAMPAIGN MODE. His
flurry or executed orders comes from a list ALREADY GENERATED before he
got thru the front door of the WH

of CAMPAIGN mode

his COMMENTS denigrating his opponents constitute CAMPAIGN MODE. His
flurry or executed orders comes from a list ALREADY GENERATED before he
got thru the front door of the WH

Awww... So?? :dunno:

Donald Trump savages media at Florida rally - BBC News

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?

i'll let the president answer you...

C4_PQ5dXUAEhyRi.jpg

[

Executive orders the courts have largely slapped down because he didn't talk to lawyers first... yeah, that's "effective".

Guy, how insecure is Trump....?

Not very. The guy has balls the size of Texas. He is having fun toying with the media and making the left shit themselves. I didn't vote for him but damn, I am loving this!

Guy, the only person I see losing it is Trump, not the media.

So he has a completely unhinged press conference and then has to go to the safe space of a campaign rally with the rednecks... who haven't figured out the j obs aren't coming back yet.

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?

i'll let the president answer you...

C4_PQ5dXUAEhyRi.jpg

Yeah, that's how you make a country better, praying, saluting, and loving. Fuck reality. Fuck any sense of what is decent and normal. Yeah, nationalism and religion is all you need, getting people doing silly shit because it means they're not going to have their "beliefs" questions and they'll feel good about themselves.

What?
Huh? He hit the ground running and has done a lot in a month. Way more than anyone in recent history. You're a stupid liar.

I'm listening to the rally right now. He's hammering the press. Quoted Jefferson who said the truth becomes suspicious when placed in that corrupt vessel (newspapers). Trump also said he won't let the media get away with it, tell us what to do or control us.

Thank God, it's about time someone put those corrupt assholes in their place. You don't like it but I don't give a fuck about you and your perverted values.

It's you who is listening to a serial liar who believing his every lie, and you say those of us who care about the truth are the "liars".

Trump hasn't done ANYTHING but sign a bunch of EO's that can't be enforced. He can't even get people to work in the White House because it's such a "disaster" as Trump would say.

He is coming unglued, and not sleeping is not a good thing. He's a 70 year old man who is taking medication for coronary heart disease, who's not sleeping, and has a job which ages you in dog years.

What?

Obama campaigned for 8 years, why is this an issue now?

because he wants to be close to the people. he's like Andrew Jackson.

Or maybe it's because he wants people to hear his lies without having someone interpret them and tell everyone they're stinking lies before he gets to them.

Executive orders the courts have largely slapped down...

Nope... just one and it will be replaced soon. The extreme vetting measures were put into place anyway, which was the reason for the travel delay, so it didn't really matter to Trump.

Most of what he did was to reverse Obama's unconstitutional EOs. He undid about 4 years of Obama's handy work in a couple of weeks. Already we're seeing new investments and job creation as a result.

Yeah, that's how you make a country better, praying, saluting, and loving. Fuck reality. Fuck any sense of what is decent and normal. Yeah, nationalism and religion is all you need, getting people doing silly shit because it means they're not going to have their "beliefs" questions and they'll feel good about themselves.

PLEASE keep ranting! PLEASE!!! :rofl:

What?
Huh? He hit the ground running and has done a lot in a month. Way more than anyone in recent history. You're a stupid liar.

I'm listening to the rally right now. He's hammering the press. Quoted Jefferson who said the truth becomes suspicious when placed in that corrupt vessel (newspapers). Trump also said he won't let the media get away with it, tell us what to do or control us.

Thank God, it's about time someone put those corrupt assholes in their place. You don't like it but I don't give a fuck about you and your perverted values.

It's you who is listening to a serial liar who believing his every lie, and you say those of us who care about the truth are the "liars".

Trump hasn't done ANYTHING but sign a bunch of EO's that can't be enforced. He can't even get people to work in the White House because it's such a "disaster" as Trump would say.

He is coming unglued, and not sleeping is not a good thing. He's a 70 year old man who is taking medication for coronary heart disease, who's not sleeping, and has a job which ages you in dog years.
Throwing more shit out there doesn't help you.

What?

It's not a campaign rally. Only media have called it that.

of CAMPAIGN mode

How is his "campaign mode" different from his "presidential mode"?

What?

It's not a campaign rally. Only media have called it that.

of CAMPAIGN mode

How is his "campaign mode" different from his "presidential mode"?

not enough

Forum List

Back