Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Here’s some background on Saint ding and Saint BackAgain ‘s holiest of holy MAGA Republican political white Christian tribe.,

Trump's hush money prosecution 'a sign he's on the right track': evangelicals

Brad Reed. April 2, 2024 12:01PM ET

View attachment 926117

(Photo by David Dee Delgado/Getty Images)

Prosecutors allege that former President Donald Trump illegally falsified business records to conceal hush money payments he made to cover up an affair with an adult film star

Even though these alleged actions violate several of the Bible's Ten Commandments, many evangelical Christians say that Trump's prosecution for them makes them more likely to support him.

Appearing on CNN Tuesday, NPR political correspondent Sarah McCammon said that most evangelicals simply don't care about Trump's un-Christ-like behavior because they believe he will ram through their agenda on issues such as abortion, LGBTQ rights and school prayer.
FoolishW is in full babble mode now.

The bolded portion is erroneous.
Not really . Blackstone disagrees. Ad well as an 1812 Court Case in Massachusetts. Amicus Briefs are not reliable sources of truth. Joseph Dellapenna can claim his truth all he wants but he can’t change the reality on the ground with respect to quickening in the newly founded United States of America.
For centuries the quickening also had important legal ramifications. British common law, eventually imported to Colonial America, outlawed abortion only if it took place after the quickening. Likewise, a pregnant woman could not be executed post-quickening. The English jurist William Blackstone wrote in 1770, “To be saved from the gallows a woman must be quick with child—for barely with child, unless he be alive in the womb, is not sufficient.” In other words, a fetus whose movements could not yet be detected was not yet fully alive.​
An 1812 Massachusetts court case, Commonwealth v. Bangs, confirmed that pre-quickening abortions “would remain beyond the scope of the law.” Even though states began to pass criminal abortion statutes in the 1820s, courts before 1850 rarely heard cases involving pre-quickening abortion.​
Early Recognition of Criminal Abortion
The earliest known reference to criminal abortion in the United States came in 1812 with Commonwealth v. Bangs. [1] This Massachusetts case alleged that Isaiah Bangs assaulted Lucy Holman — who was pregnant with their unborn child — and forced her to consume poison in an unsuccessful attempt to induce an abortion. The Massachusetts Supreme Court determined that Holman willingly consumed the poison, absolving Banks of liability. Additionally, since no criminal abortion laws existed anywhere in the United States at the time, the ruling was entirely based on English common law with determination that the quickening (the point at which a pregnant woman could feel fetal movement) should be the threshold for criminality. The precedent set by this case eventually served as a common demarcation between misdemeanor and felony in many early criminal abortion laws.​

Not really . Blackstone disagrees. Ad well as an 1812 Court Case in Massachusetts. Amicus Briefs are not reliable sources of truth. Joseph Dellapenna can claim his truth all he wants but he can’t change the reality on the ground with respect to quickening in the newly founded United States of America.
For centuries the quickening also had important legal ramifications. British common law, eventually imported to Colonial America, outlawed abortion only if it took place after the quickening. Likewise, a pregnant woman could not be executed post-quickening. The English jurist William Blackstone wrote in 1770, “To be saved from the gallows a woman must be quick with child—for barely with child, unless he be alive in the womb, is not sufficient.” In other words, a fetus whose movements could not yet be detected was not yet fully alive.​
An 1812 Massachusetts court case, Commonwealth v. Bangs, confirmed that pre-quickening abortions “would remain beyond the scope of the law.” Even though states began to pass criminal abortion statutes in the 1820s, courts before 1850 rarely heard cases involving pre-quickening abortion.​
Early Recognition of Criminal Abortion
The earliest known reference to criminal abortion in the United States came in 1812 with Commonwealth v. Bangs. [1] This Massachusetts case alleged that Isaiah Bangs assaulted Lucy Holman — who was pregnant with their unborn child — and forced her to consume poison in an unsuccessful attempt to induce an abortion. The Massachusetts Supreme Court determined that Holman willingly consumed the poison, absolving Banks of liability. Additionally, since no criminal abortion laws existed anywhere in the United States at the time, the ruling was entirely based on English common law with determination that the quickening (the point at which a pregnant woman could feel fetal movement) should be the threshold for criminality. The precedent set by this case eventually served as a common demarcation between misdemeanor and felony in many early criminal abortion laws.​

Yes. Really.

Here’s some background on Saint ding and Saint BackAgain ‘s holiest of holy MAGA Republican political white Christian tribe.,

Trump's hush money prosecution 'a sign he's on the right track': evangelicals

Brad Reed. April 2, 2024 12:01PM ET

View attachment 926117

(Photo by David Dee Delgado/Getty Images)

Prosecutors allege that former President Donald Trump illegally falsified business records to conceal hush money payments he made to cover up an affair with an adult film star

Even though these alleged actions violate several of the Bible's Ten Commandments, many evangelical Christians say that Trump's prosecution for them makes them more likely to support him.

Appearing on CNN Tuesday, NPR political correspondent Sarah McCammon said that most evangelicals simply don't care about Trump's un-Christ-like behavior because they believe he will ram through their agenda on issues such as abortion, LGBTQ rights and school prayer.

Do you have any idea why you say all this totally stupid nonsense to me? Donald Trump is only a high traitor for me and I never understood - also not before this was clear to me - why this man got more than one vote.

Last edited:
"There can be no 'right' to take a human life," the Vatican institution said in a statement, echoing concerns already raised by French Catholic bishops.

View attachment 926073

France makes abortion a constitutional right

France becomes the first country to explicitly include the right to terminate a pregnancy in its constitution.

View attachment 926072

www.bbc.com

Who do Catholic Bishops think they are?

The French parliament made a very big mistake. To kill human beings is not a question of political tolerance. And a formal system of laws should always be motivated from an approximation to justice. It is not justice to let kill the weakest of the weakest human beings. Such laws will make in the end everyone only to a loser in a society where others will define their death. Fake-medical gladiators vs unborn babies is an unfair fight which not follows the original message of the Hippocratic oath.

Last edited:
Statement from to everyone else here:

I never liked to say something in this thread here. It was NotfooledbyW - no idea who this is - who transported me into this thread here by quoting what I said in other threads. I will now not start to read what's written here. Abortion is nothing what I will discuss any longer. It's senseless to do so. An "intelligent" species that kills its own brood will not survive. That's it.

Last edited:
Statement from to everyone else here:

I never liked to say something in this thread here. It was NotfooledbyW - no idea who this is - who transported me into this thread here by quoting what I said in other threads. I will now not start to read what's written here. Abortion is nothing what I will discuss any longer. It's senseless to do so. An "intelligent" species that kills its own brood will not survive. That's it.

Oh Jesus!

https://www.theguardian.com › world › 2023German Catholic church ‘dying painful death’ as 520,000 leave ...

Jun 29, 2023 · “The Catholic church is dying a painful death in full view of the public,” he told German media. The church has 21 million members, according to 2022 figures, amounting...

https://www.ncregister.com › news › why-half-a-million-germans-leftWhy Half a Million Germans Left the Catholic Church in 2022 ...

The numbers shared by the DBK aren’t, strictly speaking, records of German Catholics who belong to the Church as a spiritual reality. Instead, they reflect the number of people in Germany who are officially registered with the state as Catholic — a civic status that nonetheless has very real sacramental and spiritual consequences. Stemming from the post-World War I Weimar Constitution (and arguably with roots in ancient German practice), the German state mandates that religious organizations are funded by their members. Thus, German Catholics are required by law to pay a kirchensteur, or church tax, that amounts to an additional 8%-9% of what they already pay in income taxes, with the figure varying by region. For example, a Catholic living in Berlin, making the average annual German salary of 43,722 euros, and paying the corresponding 5,981 euros in income tax, would have an additional 538.29 euros (or 9%) taken out of their pay by the government each year and forwarded on to the A...
See full list on www.ncregister.com

https://www.americamagazine.org › faith › 2023/05/16New report: German Catholic Church faces major decline in ...

May 16, 2023 · (OSV News)—Germany’s CatholicChurch will be forced to give up a third of its properties in the face of dwindling membership and revenue, according to a new report, with...

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com › news › 254680German exodus: Half a million Catholics abandon Church in ...

Jun 28, 2023 · By AC Wimmer. ACI Africa, Jun 28, 2023 / 08:22 am. The Catholic Church in Germany is facing an unprecedented crisis, with more than half a million baptized Catholics...

https://www.catholicworldreport.com › 2023/02/06 › the-church-inThe Church in Germany is on the path ... - Catholic World Report

Feb 6, 2023 · The Catholic Church in Germany is not only facing its last synodal assembly in March 2023, but also its biggest decision on direction in many decades. Reconciling the...

https://www.ncronline.org › news › study-finds-221000-catholics-leftStudy finds 221,000 Catholics left the church in Germany ...

Jun 12, 2020 · The numbers represent a decline of about 20% from 2019, statistics showed. The latest figures put the Catholic Church's membership in 2020 at 22.2 million, accounting for...

https://thecatholicspirit.com › news › nation-and-worldNew report says Germany’s Catholic Church faces major decline ...

May 16, 2023 · Germany’s Catholic church will be forced to give up a third of its properties in the face of dwindling membership and revenue, according to

The French parliament made a very big mistake. To kill human beings is not a question of political tolerance. And a formal system of laws should always be motivated from an approximation to justice. It is not justice to let kill the weakest of the weakest human beings. Such laws will make in the end everyone only to a loser in a society where others will define their death. Fake-medical gladiators vs unborn babies is an unfair fight which not follows the original message of the Hippocratic oath.

GOOD Bye

https://religionnews.com › 2022/05/10 › why-Why is the church failing in the West? - Religion News Service

May 10, 2022. By. Thomas Reese. (RNS) — There are numerous signs that the CatholicChurch is failing in Western countries. There are few vocations, church attendance is...

News

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com › news › 247102Report: Church membership among Catholics declined nearly 20% ...

Mar 29, 2021 · In the past decade, Catholics saw a twice-as-steep decline in members than did Protestants, which saw a 9% decline in professed

Do you have any idea why you say all this totally stupid nonsense to me? Donald Trump is only a high traitor for me and I never understood - also not before this was clear to me - why this man got more than one vote.
Trump was propelled into power by white religious conservatives in the saving baby fetus cult / a division of white Christian nationalism United Protestants and Catholics to overturn Roe v Wade

Trump was propelled into power by white religious conservatives in the saving baby fetus cult / a division of white Christian nationalism United Protestants and Catholics to overturn Roe v Wade

Donald Trump is no Christian, never was. Roe vs Ward is by the way not existing any longer. I do not know the reason why - but I guess within this arguments will exist the recognition and/or realization that the death of innocent human beings is not able to be a basic law of a constitution. Everyone has the right to live and every nation has the duty to protect all and every life.

France made a short time ago the same very big mistake in this context. And Germany made a big mistake when it made the freedom of Cannabis (= the brain destructing slavery of drug addicts) to a law.

Last edited:
Roe vs Ward is by the way not existing any longer. I do not know the reason why - but I guess within this arguments will exist the recognitiosn and/or realization that the death of innocent human beings is not able to be a basic law of a constitution.
There has been an overall increase in abortions. Cause women’ can travel yo states were being a woman is not subject to white Christian Nationalists in positions ofauthority

every nation has the duty to protect all and every life.
No nation and no civilized moral human being has a duty to protect unborn life from a decision by its own mother to not deliver it to the world against her will. Forcing full-term gestation on a woman is equivalent to torture and a potential risk of death to the woman who gets pregnant intentionally.

You’re a cruel human being Saint Zaangalewa.

There has been an overall increase in abortions. Cause women’ can travel yo states were being a woman is not subject to white Christian Nationalists in positions ofauthority

Decide yourselve what you like to be: a power of life or a power of death. If you do not know: Currently you are a power of death. But we Christians believe everyone is able to change this - with the help of god. And we belief life is worth living. God is love. God is life.

But we Christaunis believe everyone is able to change this.
What you try to do when not being able to live morally by example, some Christians, a minority of Christians try to get the government to do for them. That is not acceptable in the nation that established freedom of religion and freedom from religion which you are now having because Americans died for you on the battlefield fo over 230 years.

No nation and no civilized moral human being has a duty to protect unborn life ...

Wrong. Everyone has to duty to protect life. Unborn or not. The life we have to take because we must live on our own is also only a reason for this duty. We have to give back something to the nature which gives us living food.

What you try to do when not being able to live morally by example ...

A good place for your "moral" is your asshole - where no one has to see it because there no light shines. I do not speak about moral I speak about logic and reality. And why for heavens sake do you still try to speak with me? What are you not able to think on your own?

What you try to do when not being able to live morally by example, some Christians, a minority of Christians try to get the government to do for them. That is not acceptable in the nation that established freedom of religion and freedom from religion which you are now having because Americans died for you on the battlefield fo over 230 years.

I am no US-American. I am a German. But indeed I am here on planet Earth because other people had been here on planet Earth and also because people died. I am - like everyone else - an answer to everything what had happened before me. But every single "before me" is another "before me". So it exist different reasons why we are here and different answers. Who supports abortions ignores reasons and answers.

By the way. "Freedom of religion" is something what for died about 50-70% of all Germans in the thirty years war from 1618-1648.

Last edited:
Embryos and Personhood 240402 {post•380}

Kruska Apr’24 Seapyz: This isn't about "complete" functions, but the protection of a beginning and future life. •¥• That scientifically proven - kicks in from week 8 onward, with the heart beat and the development of consciousness. (aka brain). •¥¥• statements! krvskv 240402 Seapyz00380

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240403 {post•12180}

No science exists that proves the development of consciousness in a fetal organism kicks in at 8 weeks. Saint Kruska is lying.

nfbw 240403 Vrvwgo12,180
to Seapyz00380

Last edited:

Forum List

Back