Why is Trump having "campaign rallies"????

Then what was incorrect about his statement?

I didn't listen to it. I don't pay attention to what idiots say. You can, if you like that sort of thing. I don't waste my time. I know that he is a liberal hack and an idiot... that's all I need to know.
So you made the assertion that he was incorrect while being completely ignorant about what he said.

Purposeful ignorance. There is little worse than that.

LMAO... Shemp is a fucking liberal idiot like you. In fact, you might be Shemp! He claims he used to be a republican before he "seen the light" or whatever.

Look... posting the media's response to Trump's ass kicking is not really proving anything. Trump supporters and many who didn't vote for Trump were cheering as he took a fucking blowtorch to their lying stinking asses. We've sat here for the last 3 weeks while they've churned out one fake and bogus hit piece after another, trying like hell to take him down, not even pretending to be unbiased anymore... and it was refreshing to see a president not afraid to smack them in the kisser and actually enjoy doing it.

So the Press was wrong for pointing out that Bush-41, Clinton and Obama all won larger electoral victories than Trump did?

Or maybe they were wrong to ask the very sensible questions about whether or not General Flynn was authorized to talk to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions or not. Because I'm still not getting a straight answer on that one.

Look, guy, blaming "the media" only gets you so far before people realize you are full of it.

Then what was incorrect about his statement?

I didn't listen to it. I don't pay attention to what idiots say. You can, if you like that sort of thing. I don't waste my time. I know that he is a liberal hack and an idiot... that's all I need to know.
So you made the assertion that he was incorrect while being completely ignorant about what he said.

Purposeful ignorance. There is little worse than that.

I have a clock in the bathroom in which the battery is dead... I don't need to look at it to tell you it's wrong. Unlike the clock which could be right twice a day, Shemp is never right. I don't need to hear what he said.

So the Press was wrong for pointing out that Bush-41, Clinton and Obama all won larger electoral victories than Trump did?

LMAO... Trump was punking them! His supporters LOVE when he does that. He makes some stupid statement like he did off the cuff and their butts are clinched so tight they could produce diamonds from coal as they jump to point out his error like everyone is going to suddenly gasp and lose faith in him because he was wrong.... his supporters don't care! They know when he is being serious and when he's just fucking with the media and they LOVE it!

You guys have become the Church Lady on SNL!

Or maybe they were wrong to ask the very sensible questions about whether or not General Flynn was authorized to talk to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions or not. Because I'm still not getting a straight answer on that one.

So what if he fucking did? He's the incoming NSA, that's his fucking job! It's not like he's some basketball player traveling to North Korea to discuss foreign policy in CLEAR violation of the Logan Act. He's entitled to talk to them about sanctions or any damn thing else he wants to talk about... it's not against the law. The "issue" with Flynn was that he misinformed Pence and then Pence said something that was incorrect and it made him look bad.

The REAL issue here is the wiretapping of a private citizen by the FBI. Who ordered that? Was it Obama? Lynch? Comey? Who? And how did it get criminally leaked to the media? We need to find that out and whoever is responsible need to do about 20-25 years in prison for it.

[
LMAO... Trump was punking them! His supporters LOVE when he does that. He makes some stupid statement like he did off the cuff and their butts are clinched so tight they could produce diamonds from coal as they jump to point out his error like everyone is going to suddenly gasp and lose faith in him because he was wrong.... his supporters don't care! They know when he is being serious and when he's just fucking with the media and they LOVE it!

You guys have become the Church Lady on SNL!

Hey, remember when you guys on the right claimed that a private, consensual affair between a President and an intern was so bad for the country because he was setting such an awful moral example.

And now you are all so fine with Trump spewing misinformation and turning the presidency into a bad reality TV show.

[
So what if he fucking did? He's the incoming NSA, that's his fucking job! It's not like he's some basketball player traveling to North Korea to discuss foreign policy in CLEAR violation of the Logan Act. He's entitled to talk to them about sanctions or any damn thing else he wants to talk about... it's not against the law. The "issue" with Flynn was that he misinformed Pence and then Pence said something that was incorrect and it made him look bad.

Um, no, not really. The Vice President isn't in the Chain of Command. If Flynn was acting on the behest of the President (or in this case the President-Select), there was no requirement to brief Pence.

But it would be nice if we got a straight answer from Trump or not. Was Flynn authorized to talk sanctions (and promise the Russians they'd be lifted, which is a quid-pro-quo). ANd this brings us back to questions about peeing hookers and Russian Hacking.

[The REAL issue here is the wiretapping of a private citizen by the FBI. Who ordered that? Was it Obama? Lynch? Comey? Who? And how did it get criminally leaked to the media? We need to find that out and whoever is responsible need to do about 20-25 years in prison for it.

I would hope we are watching what the Russian Ambassador is up to.

"How dare you catch me in the act of committing treason!"

He can have his temper tantrum in front of adoring acolytes without being questioned or having to justify anything he says.
It's his safe space.

Hey, remember when you guys on the right claimed that a private, consensual affair between a President and an intern was so bad for the country because he was setting such an awful moral example.

And now you are all so fine with Trump spewing misinformation and turning the presidency into a bad reality TV show.

Nope... I don't remember that at all, JoeBob... I remember someone getting away with lying under oath to a grand jury in a sexual harassment case and being impeached but not removed from office. If Trump pulled something like that you'd be calling for the death penalty.

Yep... I am fine with Trump spewing whatever he wants to spew as long as it makes your libtarded heads explode. Getting to watch snowflakes melt down on what has become a daily basis is not getting old so far. I'm enjoying it far more than I ever thought I would.

I literally laugh out loud as you all run out there like the Church Lady to whine about his latest "blunder" where you think you've scored some kind of point. It just cracks me up that you all think we still live in 1995 or something and this kind of thing is going to make some HUGE difference to voters. Like I said, his supporters LOVE it... they GET it! They understand that he is punking you! And you fall for it every single time! It's like watching slapstick... it just never gets old.

Um, no, not really. The Vice President isn't in the Chain of Command. If Flynn was acting on the behest of the President (or in this case the President-Select), there was no requirement to brief Pence.

But it would be nice if we got a straight answer from Trump or not. Was Flynn authorized to talk sanctions (and promise the Russians they'd be lifted, which is a quid-pro-quo). ANd this brings us back to questions about peeing hookers and Russian Hacking.

I didn't say anything about chain of command or what Flynn was required to do. I am going by what the administration said was the reason for his resignation. You've already been given your answer from Trump. Several times now.

And Flynn could talk to the Russians about any goddamn thing he wanted to as the incoming NSA. Quid-pro-quo? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what that term means? Flynn could have told them just like Obama did with the mullahs in 2008, that policies of the new administration were about to change and not to worry about the sanctions. There is no violation of the law, nothing unethical or unconstitutional about that. This is a great big Nothingburger!

Flynn was forced to resign because he was not forthcoming to Pence who went out there and made statements (based on what Flynn told him) that weren't true to the press. The REAL issue is how did the press know the contents of an intelligence agency wiretap? And you can bet your sweet liberal ass, we're going to get to the bottom of that.

I don't give a solitary fuck WHO you are... left, right, center or what.... you CANNOT condone our intelligence agencies leaking the contents of surveillance to the media on anyone. I would make the exact same statement if this happened to the Obama administration or ANY administration. Doesn't matter. This is a serious breach of protocol that has to be addressed. Let me ask you retards... do you REALLY want to live in a country where the intelligence apparatus can wiretap you and then leak the contents to the media in order to destroy you? I understand being a partisan and being all giddy because you think a point has been scored for your team, but you need to get real here. This cannot be allowed to stand.

[

[The REAL issue here is the wiretapping of a private citizen by the FBI. Who ordered that? Was it Obama? Lynch? Comey? Who? And how did it get criminally leaked to the media? We need to find that out and whoever is responsible need to do about 20-25 years in prison for it.

I would hope we are watching what the Russian Ambassador is up to.

"How dare you catch me in the act of committing treason!"
. Even if Trump (knowing the charge by Obama that the Russians hacked the election was wrong), and that if he would have told the Russians himself to not worry about it, he would have been in the right because Obama was wrong for placing the sanctions on them for a charge he never proved against them. Besides wasn't Obama caught speaking to his Russian bud on the open mic, and telling him that "he could or would be free to do more", after a certain thing happened ? Then you have Obama so PO'd over Hillary's loss that he attacked the Russians and blamed them for it ? Trump should reinstate Mike Flynn immediately, because Obama and the Democrats had them thinking that any communication with the Russians was wrong, and they had Flynn in a situation where he felt he had to lie about it because of the way that they were acting or carrying on about it all.

Donald Trump savages media at Florida rally - BBC News

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?
As he works at a furious pace, he has no doubt lost track of how much time has passed and thinks that it is 2020.

Donald Trump savages media at Florida rally - BBC News

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?

It's not a campaign rally. Only media have called it that.

Yup and I was there. Trump touched on what he's done and what he wants to do.

The Dems better get their shit together because 2018 is right around the corner.

Trump is more than willing to work with them but they, the idiots, only want to obstruct. America is watching.

[
Nope... I don't remember that at all, JoeBob... I remember someone getting away with lying under oath to a grand jury in a sexual harassment case and being impeached but not removed from office. If Trump pulled something like that you'd be calling for the death penalty.

Well, except not really. He didn't lie to a "Grand Jury". He lied about an inconsequential issue in a case that was dismissed for lack of merit.

[
Yep... I am fine with Trump spewing whatever he wants to spew as long as it makes your libtarded heads explode. Getting to watch snowflakes melt down on what has become a daily basis is not getting old so far. I'm enjoying it far more than I ever thought I would.

So you don't care if he messes up the country and disgraces his office as long as it makes liberals unhappy. What a sad little man you are.

[
I literally laugh out loud as you all run out there like the Church Lady to whine about his latest "blunder" where you think you've scored some kind of point. It just cracks me up that you all think we still live in 1995 or something and this kind of thing is going to make some HUGE difference to voters. Like I said, his supporters LOVE it... they GET it! They understand that he is punking you! And you fall for it every single time! It's like watching slapstick... it just never gets old.

I think his hard core supporters love it, but they are the dumbest 10% of inbred droolers who watch reality TV.

Most AMericans, even Republicans, watch this shitshow and are horrified.

Yup and I was there. Trump touched on what he's done and what he wants to do.

The Dems better get their shit together because 2018 is right around the corner.

Trump is more than willing to work with them but they, the idiots, only want to obstruct. America is watching.

Trump's got a 36% approval rating 4 weeks in. By 2018, he'll be in the low teens. (and that's assuming we don't have a recession, which we probably will.)

2018 is going to be a slaughter for the Republicans.

. Even if Trump (knowing the charge by Obama that the Russians hacked the election was wrong), and that if he would have told the Russians himself to not worry about it, he would have been in the right because Obama was wrong for placing the sanctions on them for a charge he never proved against them. Besides wasn't Obama caught speaking to his Russian bud on the open mic, and telling him that "he could or would be free to do more", after a certain thing happened ? Then you have Obama so PO'd over Hillary's loss that he attacked the Russians and blamed them for it ? Trump should reinstate Mike Flynn immediately, because Obama and the Democrats had them thinking that any communication with the Russians was wrong, and they had Flynn in a situation where he felt he had to lie about it because of the way that they were acting or carrying on about it all.

Actually, it isn't Obama who said the Russians hacked the election, it's 16 intelligence agencies... the ones who are now doing everything they can to undermine Trump.

Flynn and Trump had no business talking to the Russians until AFTER the inauguration. this isn't a complicated issue.

[
I didn't say anything about chain of command or what Flynn was required to do. I am going by what the administration said was the reason for his resignation. You've already been given your answer from Trump. Several times now.

yes. I just don't believe him.

[And Flynn could talk to the Russians about any goddamn thing he wanted to as the incoming NSA. Quid-pro-quo? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what that term means? Flynn could have told them just like Obama did with the mullahs in 2008, that policies of the new administration were about to change and not to worry about the sanctions. There is no violation of the law, nothing unethical or unconstitutional about that. This is a great big Nothingburger!

Then there would be no reason for Flynn to resign. You guys can't have this both ways.

[
Flynn was forced to resign because he was not forthcoming to Pence who went out there and made statements (based on what Flynn told him) that weren't true to the press. The REAL issue is how did the press know the contents of an intelligence agency wiretap? And you can bet your sweet liberal ass, we're going to get to the bottom of that.

Oh, you can try all day. But the fact is, the shitshow Trump is running right now has no organization, and a lot of people on his own team leaking to undermine the others. You think it's a coincidence that the main goal here has been to keep Pence's hands clean? The GOP is just looking for a reason to dump Trump and put Pence in charge.

[
I don't give a solitary fuck WHO you are... left, right, center or what.... you CANNOT condone our intelligence agencies leaking the contents of surveillance to the media on anyone. I would make the exact same statement if this happened to the Obama administration or ANY administration. Doesn't matter. This is a serious breach of protocol that has to be addressed. Let me ask you retards... do you REALLY want to live in a country where the intelligence apparatus can wiretap you and then leak the contents to the media in order to destroy you? I understand being a partisan and being all giddy because you think a point has been scored for your team, but you need to get real here. This cannot be allowed to stand.

I think it would depend. If they were leaking my private affair with an intern, yeah, that'd be kind of a violation of rights. If they were leaking the fact that I was colluding with an enemy power to undermine policies meant to keep them from attacking their neighbors and threatening our allies, you are darned right I'd want these intel agencies to scream bloody murder about it.

The thing is, Congress isn't doing it's job. There should be an investigation right now into how deeply in a pee-stained bed Trump is with the Russians....and then articles of impeachment to follow.

Ahhhh, remember when Right Wingers used to think Russia was bad?

Forum List

Back