Why is Trump having "campaign rallies"????

Donald Trump savages media at Florida rally - BBC News

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?

It's not a campaign rally. Only media have called it that.

still----it seems to me that Trump is having a hard time getting ouf
of CAMPAIGN mode

How is his "campaign mode" different from his "presidential mode"?

not enough

Should he say something different from one mode to the other, or stay on message?

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?

of CAMPAIGN mode

not enough

Should he say something different from one mode to the other, or stay on message?

time to BE President-------to address the issues and forget about the people
who were ON THE OTHER SIDE IN THE VOTE. Now its THE ISSUES

of CAMPAIGN mode

not enough

Excuse me? He works 18-20 hours a day, driving his staff and the WH help crazy. He's done far more in a month than Obama did in eight years.

of CAMPAIGN mode

not enough

Excuse me? He works 18-20 hours a day, driving his staff and the WH help crazy. He's done far more in a month than Obama did in eight years.

yes-----he remains FRENETIC-----it's his style

To further divide the country.

And because he's a megalomaniac who is addicted to praise.

I think we're not far from the time when he starts dressing in a garish military uniform reminiscent of Latin American strongmen.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a King, and I'll tell you why.

I've heard that Trump's multilevel apartment at Tower Tower in NYC has a lot of gold in it. So too was his airplane. It has gold faucets in the bathrooms. It even has gold seat belts if you can believe that. And did you notice that Trump gave his press conference in front of a gold curtain?

Executive orders the courts have largely slapped down...

Nope... just one and it will be replaced soon. The extreme vetting measures were put into place anyway, which was the reason for the travel delay, so it didn't really matter to Trump.

Most of what he did was to reverse Obama's unconstitutional EOs. He undid about 4 years of Obama's handy work in a couple of weeks. Already we're seeing new investments and job creation as a result.

Wow, dude, are you in denial.

Here's the thing. We are already at 4.7 unemployment. All Trump has to do is not fuck that up, and he probably won't meet even that low standard.

of CAMPAIGN mode

not enough

Nonsense. Trump might be awake for a lot of hours, but he's damn sure not working most of that time. However, he has managed to go to Mar-a-Lago 3 weekends in a row.

of CAMPAIGN mode

not enough

Forget about the people? Interesting.

You do realize that Obama flew all over the country pushing his ideas and policies and campaigning for eight years, that is what he did. Why didn't that bother you, yet Trump doing it bothers you.

There was a some folks we learned about once, who lived out in the Midwest States, and this is a short story that some friends from out that way told us about way back in the day, and we think that it goes straight to the heart of what Trump is up against today with the media.

The short story recalled is this, you see there was some property owners once, who had an issue with some zoning on a piece of property that they owned, and they wanted to help some family members move onto the property, but didn't realize that the zoning had been changed without their knowledge of. Well one government agency allowed the permit to begin the move (putting things into motion & causing investments to be made), but another government agency denide a crucial rezoning permit to finish the move.

Next a few year's of fighting insued, and it ran on into meeting after meeting, where the next thing the elites did in order to try and stop the problem was this; they sent in the corrupt media (in this case) in an attempt to detach the story from the local support that it had gained by somehow trashing the story. The media then showed up as if they were going to do a story on how the poor family was just trying to help their family members (i.e. they thought when the media showed up this would be the case), but then they did a story that was totally against the property owners instead, and so much so that it shocked them and their supporters upon what had taken place.

They (the media) left there leaving the family to think however, that they were on their side, but when the story broke they quickly realized the media had done a hit job on them for the elitist puppet masters they were loyal to or were serving. Well it didn't work because they had the people on their side, and the pressure got so great that the bad actors all finally caved in the situation. The family members moved in a few years late because of it all, but the job got done regardless of the media hit job they suffered in the event.

People should realize just how corrupt the media can be, and Trump is exactly right. The question is how do you stop a corrupt media if caught engaging in hit jobs instead of reporting the news honestly & decently ? To much power, corruption, and special interest are being represented over the common interest or citizens of today, and this is the result of a divided nation in which had gotten way worse in the last few decades or more. Hopefully those people didn't ever experience anything like that again, and God Bless them in their lives in which they have lived happily together for the many years since then upon the lands in which they own.

Last edited:
of CAMPAIGN mode

not enough

Forget about the people? Interesting.

You do realize that Obama flew all over the country pushing his ideas and policies and campaigning for eight years, that is what he did. Why didn't that bother you, yet Trump doing it bothers you.
. Oh she was talking about forgetting about the losers on the other side, and not the people as a whole.

Campaign mode - yes. Rally - yes. Campaign rally - no. He's taking to the street and in doing so aggravating the media and the snowflakes that oppose him.

Brilliant really.

Is that the job of the president?

lol

When Obama actually campaigned for Hillary Clinton, where were you? Was his job description that of getting the globalist corporate candidate elected?

... Where have you been?

Trump's rally was brilliant.

So you think messaging is not in the presidential duties?

It has been going on since the fireside chats and will continue to do so. Trump does it in a way that is new and more direct because that is what he is comfortable with and good at. Get used to it - they are not going away.

Messaging is. However what Trump is doing isn't messaging, it's entertaining. Yes, he'll continue to keep his core support happy, but isn't he supposed to be the president of AMERICA now?
Yes it is. Just because you do not like it does not make it something else.

And he is the president of America. This is how Trump prefers to address America. Again, because YOU do not like it does not change that reality.

Guy, the only person I see losing it is Trump, not the media.

Well that's because you're a partisan idiot, Joe.

Did you actually watch his press conference on Thursday? The guy was frothing.

Hey, here you go, don't take my word for it, here's Fox News... you know where you normally go to get your thinking done.

LMAO... Shemp is a fucking liberal idiot like you. In fact, you might be Shemp! He claims he used to be a republican before he "seen the light" or whatever.

Look... posting the media's response to Trump's ass kicking is not really proving anything. Trump supporters and many who didn't vote for Trump were cheering as he took a fucking blowtorch to their lying stinking asses. We've sat here for the last 3 weeks while they've churned out one fake and bogus hit piece after another, trying like hell to take him down, not even pretending to be unbiased anymore... and it was refreshing to see a president not afraid to smack them in the kisser and actually enjoy doing it.

not enough

Nonsense. Trump might be awake for a lot of hours, but he's damn sure not working most of that time. However, he has managed to go to Mar-a-Lago 3 weekends in a row.

Ask the staff and Cabinet.

Guy, the only person I see losing it is Trump, not the media.

Well that's because you're a partisan idiot, Joe.

Did you actually watch his press conference on Thursday? The guy was frothing.

Hey, here you go, don't take my word for it, here's Fox News... you know where you normally go to get your thinking done.

LMAO... Shemp is a fucking liberal idiot like you. In fact, you might be Shemp! He claims he used to be a republican before he "seen the light" or whatever.

Look... posting the media's response to Trump's ass kicking is not really proving anything. Trump supporters and many who didn't vote for Trump were cheering as he took a fucking blowtorch to their lying stinking asses. We've sat here for the last 3 weeks while they've churned out one fake and bogus hit piece after another, trying like hell to take him down, not even pretending to be unbiased anymore... and it was refreshing to see a president not afraid to smack them in the kisser and actually enjoy doing it.

This all maybe true or not. That is rather irrelevant to what Shep actually said. In this case, weather right or left, Shep was correct.

What?

As you very well know , a powerful influential group is determined to undermine his administration..

The Democrat Media Complex , claiming to be part of the media , is a partisan , corrupt , biased entity , an enemy of Americans.

They have been know to report fake polls. So DJT does not trust the thugs to accurately report how WE THE PEOPLE feel.

Rallies provide him accurate immediate feedback.

Then what was incorrect about his statement?

I didn't listen to it. I don't pay attention to what idiots say. You can, if you like that sort of thing. I don't waste my time. I know that he is a liberal hack and an idiot... that's all I need to know.

Forum List

Back