Why Is This Fact Not Taught In Churches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us where in the bible the Hebrews were clearly identified as "not Black". Please link to your sources.

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." -
Bamidbar Chapter 12

Where does that say that the Hebrews were "not Black"? I noticed you failed to mention in this very same story God turns Miriam white for questioning God. Why would he turn Miriam white as a punishment if she was not Black?

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 12:7-10 - King James Version

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why does it matter? If that's what your focus is I think you're missing the entire point of Christianity.
Truth always matters."thou shalt not bear false witness" If it didnt matter then why are white people so dead set that Hebrews were white when they are clearly identified as Black in the bible?

Hebrews are clearly identified as 'not black' in the bible. Black persons are identified as black
Show us if you can.

show us what? a copy of the bible?
Show us where in the bible the Hebrews were clearly identified as "not Black". Please link to your sources.
Negative proof?
How Christian of you!

Truth always matters."thou shalt not bear false witness" If it didnt matter then why are white people so dead set that Hebrews were white when they are clearly identified as Black in the bible?

Hebrews are clearly identified as 'not black' in the bible. Black persons are identified as black
Show us if you can.

Negative proof?
How Christian of you!
Stop whining and speak to Rosie about it. She is the one that made the claim.

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." -
Bamidbar Chapter 12

That is not proof.
I love it when they use this story. Its like a double set up. They cant prove anything other than a Hebrew had a problem with her brother marrying someone of a different culture and then they have to deal with Miriam being turned white as a punishment which makes no sense if she is already white.

Bamidbar Chapter 12

Where does that say that the Hebrews were "not Black"? I noticed you failed to mention in this very same story God turns Miriam white for questioning God. Why would he turn Miriam white as a punishment if she was not Black?

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." - Bamidbar Chapter 12

Kushite is a collective term for Black people, if Hebrews were black the they would mention the difference. This by the way includes the Egyptian royals who accepted Moses as their daughters' son.

Bamidbar Chapter 12

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." - Bamidbar Chapter 12

Kushite is a collective term for Black people, if Hebrews were black the they would mention the differentiate. This by the way includes the Egyptian royals who didn't mention a different complexion among Hebrew Levites.
Nope. Kushite is a term for the nation of Kush. One of many Black nations. Just like Canaanite is the name of the Black people of Canaan. Just in case you forgot Canaan is the brother of Kush. The Egyptians wouldnt notice a different complexion because they were Black as well. Mizriam (Egypt) is also a brother of Kush, Canaan and son of Ham. Try again. :rolleyes:

I see you didnt touch the fact that Miriam was turned white. Why not? :laugh:

Last edited:
Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 2:11-13 - English Standard Version

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.
Because republican Jesus looks like this:

View attachment 228484
Where's the AR-15?
Its in a patrol sling under the robe.

So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?

Why does it matter? If that's what your focus is I think you're missing the entire point of Christianity.

You care a lot more than they do.
Yes I care about the truth more than most whites I agree.

It's not very important.

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.
Because republican Jesus looks like this:

View attachment 228484
:p

He's the Roman depiction of Jesus!

doesn't look Italian to me

the Roman Empire was massive! :D

lot's and lot's of Northern Italians look just like him, blue eyes and all! I lived there for 3 years and it was quite surprising to me..... though we know the Germans had a lot to do with it! The farther south, the dark hair and dark eyed Italians become more prevalent... and more Greek looking.... Julius Caesar's statues look like Jesus and Mark Anthony's too, only with added muscle... imo...

caesar-augustus.jpg
My point was really just that was white.

Bamidbar Chapter 12

Kushite is a collective term for Black people, if Hebrews were black the they would mention the differentiate. This by the way includes the Egyptian royals who didn't mention a different complexion among Hebrew Levites.
Nope. Kushite is a term for the nation of Kush. Just like Canaanite is the name of the Black people of Canaan. The Egyptians wouldnt notice a different complexion because they were Black as well. Try again. :rolleyes:

Because "white as snow" would make even the lightest skin look unhealthy. Kushi is a term for black people in Hebrew.
Egyptians The whole point of having this differentiation tells that Hebrews saw black people as originating from a different nation.

Q. Why would Torah mention black people without specifically noticing all other shades of Noah's children?

*I'm just curious, as a student, never engaged with Black Hebrews Christian Replacement Theology before*

Last edited:
So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?

It's not very important.
It may not be to you but that doesnt have much to do with the facts of my world.

Bamidbar Chapter 12

Nope. Kushite is a term for the nation of Kush. Just like Canaanite is the name of the Black people of Canaan. The Egyptians wouldnt notice a different complexion because they were Black as well. Try again. :rolleyes:

Because "white as snow" would make even the lightest skin look unhealthy. Kushi is a term for black people in Hebrew.
Egyptians The whole point of having this differentiation tells that Hebrews saw black people as originating from a different nation.

Q. Why would Hebrews differentiate black people if they were black?
Nope. Whites were prized for their "porcelain" skin at one time. The whiter the better. Only with Black people would the thought of turning white be a bad thing. Hebrews didnt make up the term Kush. They got that from the Kushites themselves. Also as I mentioned Canaan, Mizriam and Phut were all Black people brothers of Kush and sons of Ham so you strike out there as well. The point of differentiation is for telling the difference between different Black nations which lots of times Hebrews were mistaken for any of the Black nations I listed. Now can you explain how could Kush be a Black person but his brothers were white if thats your claim?

Ooops Looks like Kushi is a modern term not a biblical one.

from the Jewish libary.

Cush (Kush)

The whole of East Africa was called Cush by the Greeks, and in modern times "Cushi" is a Hebrew term for a black person."

Nope. Whites were prized for their "porcelain" skin at one time. The whiter the better. Only with Black people would the thought of turning white be a bad thing. Hebrews didnt make up the term Kush. They got that from the Kushites themselves. Also as I mentioned Canaan, Mizriam and Phut were all Black people brothers of Kush and sons of Ham so you strike out there as well. The point of differentiation is for telling the difference between different Black nations which lots of times Hebrews were mistaken for any of the Black nations I listed. Now can you explain how could Kush be a Black person but his brothers were white if thats your claim?

The only difference is You think Hebrew wrote the Torah, as You attempt to do here, and the rest of Replacement Theologies.
While real Hebrews know they received it on mount Sinai.

Q.Where are the Torah scrolls of the the African Hebrews?

Last edited:

The only difference is You think Hebrew wrote the Torah, as You attempt to do here, and the rest of Replacement Theologies.
While real Hebrews received it on mount Sinai.

Q.Where are the Torah scrolls of the the Black Hebrews?
The Hebrews were Black and yes they wrote the Torah. I already pointed that out. Why would god say the Hebrews were the sons of Ethiopians if they werent Black?

It's not very important.
It may not be to you but that doesnt have much to do with the facts of my world.

Well, you wanted to know why churches weren't teaching that everyone in the ancient world was black. That's why, it's just not that important.

The Hebrews were Black and yes they wrote the Torah. I already pointed that out. Why would god say the Hebrews were the sons of Ethiopians if they werent Black?

When did Shem become the son of Kush?

When did Shem become the son of Kush?
You didnt answer my question. Why would god call the Hebrews the sons of Ethiopians if they were not Black people?.

Facts and churches, like Vegans and pork.

Show us if you can.

Negative proof?
How Christian of you!
Stop whining and speak to Rosie about it. She is the one that made the claim.
You, as usual, made the moronic claim that something has to be disproven.
I would ask you to prove you’re not a racist idiot but there too much extant evidence already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back