Why Is This Fact Not Taught In Churches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've brought 3 verses so long, all I hear back is Your personal commentary. This is not how Hebrew people are taught to argue about the Torah.
I didnt ask you for a verse. I asked why did god call the Hebrews sons of Ethiopians. You failed to answer that. I accept your concession on the point..
It was an insult regarding their behavior.
Prove that it was an insult.
This is the 3rd time in the last year that you have brought up this same bull.
You can’t accept the fact that Ethiopians are uncontrollably horny.
Ok. Youre getting desperate now. :rolleyes:
You think I give a darn?
You’re a joke.
In fact, you’re on your own.

Avraham called out I the name of God...Avraham’s exceptional behavior being compared to everyone else who was calling for war.
Thats not proof it was an insult. Do you honestly think God runs around insulting people? :laugh:
Yes...the Torah and Prophets are filled with insults towards people who exhibit bad behavior.
It’s obvious you cherry pick.
So how come you cant prove it was an insult? :laugh:

I didnt ask you for a verse. I asked why did god call the Hebrews sons of Ethiopians. You failed to answer that. I accept your concession on the point..
It was an insult regarding their behavior.
Prove that it was an insult.
This is the 3rd time in the last year that you have brought up this same bull.
You can’t accept the fact that Ethiopians are uncontrollably horny.
Ok. Youre getting desperate now. :rolleyes:
You think I give a darn?
You’re a joke.
In fact, you’re on your own.
Dont get angry. Get a way better argument. :rolleyes:

The verse describes 4 rivers that exit the Garden near Eden and where they lead to.
The rivers lead to various levels of physicality.
It is our spiritual quest to stay in the Garden and not be tempted by anything outside the Garden.
Where did you get this metaphysical explanation and what makes you believe it is fact?
Since we were made in Gods image, he is not a physical being, it is our souls that are energy and light, in His image.

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 2:11-13 - English Standard Version

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.

It's certainly taught in Synagogues.
So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?

Who cares? What colour skin have chimps got?

These early humans probably had pale skin, much like humans' closest living relative, the chimpanzee, which is white under its fur. Around 1.2 million to 1.8 million years ago, early Homo sapiens evolved darkskin.Feb 25, 2014

Odd Cause of Humans' Dark Skin Proposed

New gene variants reveal the evolution of human skin color

By Ann GibbonsOct. 12, 2017 , 2:00 PM

Most people associate Africans with dark skin. But different groups of people in Africa have almost every skin color on the planet, from deepest black in the Dinka of South Sudan to beige in the San of South Africa. Now, researchers have discovered a handful of new gene variants responsible for this palette of tones.

The study, published online this week in Science, traces the evolution of these genes and how they traveled around the world. While the dark skin of some Pacific Islanders can be traced to Africa, gene variants from Eurasia also seem to have made their way back to Africa. And surprisingly, some of the mutations responsible for lighter skin in Europeans turn out to have an ancient African origin.

“This is really a landmark study of skin color diversity,” says geneticist Greg Barsh of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology in Huntsville, Alabama.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color

Looks like your ASS-sumptions need some theory-adjustment.

All Africans are Black seems a rather RACIST slur!!

Greg
Your own link says the chimp like hominins had pale skin. By the time homo sapiens evolved the skin was dark. Light skin in homo sapiens didnt appear until about 8k years ago and that was due to a mutation.

Nothing you posted is news to me and has nothing to do with what I asked about the bible.

So Black skin was an early mutation though not all homo-sapiens in Africa had it. There was a RANGE of skin colours/tones. You didn't read it did you? lol

Greg

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." - Bamidbar Chapter 12

Kushite is a collective term for Black people, if Hebrews were black the they would mention the differentiate. This by the way includes the Egyptian royals who didn't mention a different complexion among Hebrew Levites.
Nope. Kushite is a term for the nation of Kush. Just like Canaanite is the name of the Black people of Canaan. The Egyptians wouldnt notice a different complexion because they were Black as well. Try again. :rolleyes:

I see you didnt touch the fact that Miriam was turned white. Why not? :laugh:

Because "white as snow" would make even the lightest skin look unhealthy. Kushi is a term for black people in Hebrew.
Egyptians The whole point of having this differentiation tells that Hebrews saw black people as originating from a different nation.

Q. Why would Hebrews differentiate black people if they were black?
Nope. Whites were prized for their "porcelain" skin at one time. The whiter the better. Only with Black people would the thought of turning white be a bad thing. Hebrews didnt make up the term Kush. They got that from the Kushites themselves. Also as I mentioned Canaan, Mizriam and Phut were all Black people brothers of Kush and sons of Ham so you strike out there as well. The point of differentiation is for telling the difference between different Black nations which lots of times Hebrews were mistaken for any of the Black nations I listed. Now can you explain how could Kush be a Black person but his brothers were white if thats your claim?

The only difference is You think Hebrew wrote the Torah, as You attempt to do here, and the rest of Replacement Theologies.
While real Hebrews received it on mount Sinai.

Q.Where are the Torah scrolls of the the Black Hebrews?
The Hebrews were Black and yes they wrote the Torah. I already pointed that out. Why would god say the Hebrews were the sons of Ethiopians if they werent Black?
"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." - Bamidbar Chapter 12

Kushite is a collective term for Black people, if Hebrews were black the they would mention the differentiate. This by the way includes the Egyptian royals who didn't mention a different complexion among Hebrew Levites.
Nope. Kushite is a term for the nation of Kush. Just like Canaanite is the name of the Black people of Canaan. The Egyptians wouldnt notice a different complexion because they were Black as well. Try again. :rolleyes:

Because "white as snow" would make even the lightest skin look unhealthy. Kushi is a term for black people in Hebrew.
Egyptians The whole point of having this differentiation tells that Hebrews saw black people as originating from a different nation.

Nope. Whites were prized for their "porcelain" skin at one time. The whiter the better. Only with Black people would the thought of turning white be a bad thing. Hebrews didnt make up the term Kush. They got that from the Kushites themselves. Also as I mentioned Canaan, Mizriam and Phut were all Black people brothers of Kush and sons of Ham so you strike out there as well. The point of differentiation is for telling the difference between different Black nations which lots of times Hebrews were mistaken for any of the Black nations I listed. Now can you explain how could Kush be a Black person but his brothers were white if thats your claim?

The only difference is You think Hebrew wrote the Torah, as You attempt to do here, and the rest of Replacement Theologies.

The Hebrews were Black and yes they wrote the Torah. I already pointed that out. Why would god say the Hebrews were the sons of Ethiopians if they werent Black?

Because of King Solomon and Queen Sheba who had his child.
That binds them to the bloodline of King David. Just like Jesus.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Churches? Aren't they locations were people congregate to share, embrace and further their beliefs in the para-normal?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.

So if the OT shows that the Garden of Eden was in East Africa why do some white people dispute that Adam and Eve were Black?

Who cares? What colour skin have chimps got?

These early humans probably had pale skin, much like humans' closest living relative, the chimpanzee, which is white under its fur. Around 1.2 million to 1.8 million years ago, early Homo sapiens evolved darkskin.Feb 25, 2014

Odd Cause of Humans' Dark Skin Proposed

New gene variants reveal the evolution of human skin color

By Ann GibbonsOct. 12, 2017 , 2:00 PM

Most people associate Africans with dark skin. But different groups of people in Africa have almost every skin color on the planet, from deepest black in the Dinka of South Sudan to beige in the San of South Africa. Now, researchers have discovered a handful of new gene variants responsible for this palette of tones.

The study, published online this week in Science, traces the evolution of these genes and how they traveled around the world. While the dark skin of some Pacific Islanders can be traced to Africa, gene variants from Eurasia also seem to have made their way back to Africa. And surprisingly, some of the mutations responsible for lighter skin in Europeans turn out to have an ancient African origin.

“This is really a landmark study of skin color diversity,” says geneticist Greg Barsh of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology in Huntsville, Alabama.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color

Looks like your ASS-sumptions need some theory-adjustment.

All Africans are Black seems a rather RACIST slur!!

Greg
Your own link says the chimp like hominins had pale skin. By the time homo sapiens evolved the skin was dark. Light skin in homo sapiens didnt appear until about 8k years ago and that was due to a mutation.

Nothing you posted is news to me and has nothing to do with what I asked about the bible.

So Black skin was an early mutation though not all homo-sapiens in Africa had it. There was a RANGE of skin colours/tones. You didn't read it did you? lol

Greg
No. Black skin appeared in early hominids before they were homo sapiens. The first homo sapiens already had Black skin. White or light skin is what is a relatively recent mutation as I already proved by linking to a scientific peer reviewed study. Of course there is a range of colors. The point being that there are no white Africans unless they were albinos. They were all melinated people. No white skin. None.

Human skin color - Wikipedia

"
  1. From about 1.2 million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, archaic humans, including archaic Homo sapiens, were dark-skinned.
  2. As Homo sapiens populations began to migrate, the evolutionary constraint keeping skin dark decreased proportionally to the distance north a population migrated, resulting in a range of skin tones within northern populations.
  3. At some point, some northern populations experienced positive selection for lighter skin due to the increased production of vitamin D from sunlight and the genes for darker skin disappeared from these populations.
  4. Subsequent migrations into different UV environments and admixture between populations have resulted in the varied range of skin pigmentations we see today."

Last edited:

Because of King Solomon and Queen Sheba who had his child.
That binds them to the bloodline of King David. Just like Jesus.
Not all Hebrews were of the bloodline of King David. Only the tribe of Judah. What are you talking about?

Would it fall of death ears to propose that it matters much less what we were and much more what we are ... and, what we might be?

Would it fall of death ears to propose that it matters much less what we were and much more what we are ... and, what we might be?
If you dont understand and accept the truth of your history you dont know yourself and what you can become. If you stick your head in the sand regarding your past you are doomed to repeat the mistakes of your past.

Pal your taking it out of context

Read it all

Because republican Jesus looks like this:

View attachment 228484

The funny thing is Jesus looks like us..

And we all know it

I have no doubts whatsoever quite a few USMB members wish to discuss ANY TOPIC that is not related to the buffoonery, fvvkery, savagery and dysfunction currently impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing the respect and equality all reasonably RESPONSIBLE, reasonably peaceful American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

See my USMB Sig for more info about 'people and community harming' dysfunction.

David Carroll.png
Peace.

LOL. Its taught in churches as well. Just maybe not in the African Methodist Episcopal Church.

Pal your taking it out of context

Read it all

I have read it all. You cant take it out of context. Its a fact that Havilah is the son of Kush and that Havilah and Kush are the first two nations listed in Genesis. Does your bible or Torah say something different?

If you dont understand and accept the truth of your history you dont know yourself and what you can become.

But if you let you past define everything you are, you can't become something else. Who we were is only a small fraction of what we are now, and even less of what we can become. Don't forget the past, just don't let it define you.

If you dont understand and accept the truth of your history you dont know yourself and what you can become.

But if you let you past define everything you are, you can't become something else. Who we were is only a small fraction of what we are now, and even less of what we can become. Don't forget the past, just don't let it define you.
True. The point isnt to let the past limit you. Its to be aware of where you came from so you can appreciate the journey while carrying forward the positive lessons of your past.

True. The point isnt to let the past limit you. Its to be aware of where you came from so you can appreciate the journey while carrying forward the positive lessons of your past.

I agree. I also submit that how you remember the past is highly subjective depending on your personal experiences.

I'm frequently amused by folks who try and explain my past to me as if they understand it better than me.

I don't despise them for it any more than I despise a child trying to explain where babies come from. I'm amused by their ignorance but their interpretation doesn't impact what I already know.

Your ancestors never evolved past dark skin. Its because your ancestors back bred with Homo heidelbegensis and homo erectus and other archaic and proto-humans. This type of limited breeding often results in stasis.
They looked like this.

asc.jpg Homo_erectus_new.JPG

And members of the Pan genus looked like this...these are the "homins" you speak of.

Pan_troglodytes_&_Pan_paniscus.jpg

You will note that the dark skin tone is common with the more primitive species. Light skin didn't evolve until much later in more advanced species such as Homo neanderthalis...along with several other advantageous evolutionary advancements such as red and blonde hair, lactose tolerance, a less violent nature, and a tendency to develop civilization.

Let me help you here...early=more primitive
late=more advanced

By definition.

Attachments

• Pan_troglodytes_&_Pan_paniscus.jpg
    Pan_troglodytes_&_Pan_paniscus.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back