Why is the media ignoring Israel's alliance with al-Qaeda?

ISIS OPENLY DOING ISRAEL’S DIRTY WORK

A group that is operating in Gaza and which says it is associated with ISIS has claimed that it killed a top Hamas commander. According to the group, which calls itself the Army of the Islamic State, Saber Siam was killed when ISIS operatives placed a bomb on his car, blowing it up with him inside.
ISIS Threatens to Destroy Heretical Hamas - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

This is where Palestians need to wake TFU and realize that they and their territorities is less than a MilkBone treat snack for a LOT of organizations that would LIKE to usurp the Palestinian cause. Bout time for an election, and maybe some agreement with Israel concering MUTUAL defense. Yeah -- that's right. I said MUTUAL defense. I'm certain that Jordan might be interested in listening to proposals as well at this point..

That's a refreshing foreign policy. Syria may NEED a strong man (dictator). I don't think any coalition of academic "free-thinkers" is ever gonna be in charge there. Israel knows that. Maybe a little cat/mouse going on before Israel tosses in with Assad and let's him live.
You talk as though it's okay for Israel to assassinate leaders of sovereign nations it doesn't care for?

Svwwwiiing andamiss. One ball, one strike. Nothing in my on-topic comments about assassinating "leaders of sovereign nations".. This thread is all about the juvenile level of propaganda required to keep you tools sharp. Like this comical ALQueada /IDF connection.

BUTTTTT --- if you are referring to militant leaders of Hamas who have supported or directed attacks on Israeli citizens --- Yup . It's their season for martyrdom..

Last edited:
Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete....When more bodies pile up for supporting Israel Americans will sweep these controls into the Dust Bin of History and regain their freedom!

Unfounded false claims, lies and blood libels as the evidence shows. If the Jews controlled Mass Media then there would be no news of any reprisals against hamas. But there would be massive media coverage of hamas attacks on Israeli children and unarmed civilians.
You're full of shit, troll.
All this was confirmed by the Israeli army.

More of your lies. The IDF did not confirm that "Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete" as PBel claimed. All you haters ever do is lie.

Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete....When more bodies pile up for supporting Israel Americans will sweep these controls into the Dust Bin of History and regain their freedom!

Unfounded false claims, lies and blood libels as the evidence shows. If the Jews controlled Mass Media then there would be no news of any reprisals against hamas. But there would be massive media coverage of hamas attacks on Israeli children and unarmed civilians.
You're full of shit, troll.
All this was confirmed by the Israeli army.

More of your lies. The IDF did not confirm that "Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete" as PBel claimed. All you haters ever do is lie.

I love punching
Sniffer in the Nose
Even when I miss
I always come close

I like punching
Sniffer in the Nose
Watch as he opens
His lying mouth

And it grows and grows and grows...

I love punching
Sniffer in the Nose
Even when I miss
I always come close

I like punching
Sniffer in the Nose
Watch as he opens
His lying mouth

And it grows and grows and grows...

Funny. You mendaciously claim "Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete" and then call me the liar.
:lmao:

Svwwwiiing andamiss. One ball, one strike. Nothing in my on-topic comments about assassinating "leaders of sovereign nations"..
Oh, c'mon! Then WTF did you mean by this comment...
Maybe a little cat/mouse going on before Israel tosses in with Assad and let's him live.

"...let's him live."

What other way can you take that? Metaphorically speaking, if I don't let you live, what did I just do?

This thread is all about the juvenile level of propaganda required to keep you tools sharp. Like this comical ALQueada /IDF connection.
Israel helping the rebels, is not propaganda. Army spokesmen have already confirmed this.

BUTTTTT --- if you are referring to militant leaders of Hamas who have supported or directed attacks on Israeli citizens --- Yup . It's their season for martyrdom..
Nationals of an occupying power, living in the area that is occupied, are legal targets.

You should spend a little more time figuring out someone's point, before shooting your mouth off.

The Israeli army confirmed they are helping the rebels, dumbass!

Svwwwiiing andamiss. One ball, one strike. Nothing in my on-topic comments about assassinating "leaders of sovereign nations"..
Oh, c'mon! Then WTF did you mean by this comment...
Maybe a little cat/mouse going on before Israel tosses in with Assad and let's him live.

"...let's him live."

What other way can you take that? Metaphorically speaking, if I don't let you live, what did I just do?

This thread is all about the juvenile level of propaganda required to keep you tools sharp. Like this comical ALQueada /IDF connection.
Israel helping the rebels, is not propaganda. Army spokesmen have already confirmed this.

Nationals of an occupying power, living in the area that is occupied, are legal targets.

What about women and children living away from the occupied land, do you consider them legal targets. Because make no bones about it those are the targets of hamas that you support.

Israel helping the rebels, is not propaganda. Army spokesmen have already confirmed this...[/QUOTE]

You're lying again. There is no alliance as you claim. What is confirmed is that Israel has treated the wounded who have crossed into Israel from Syria and had they not you'd be screaming about Israeli inhumanity. As always you are a lying, 2-faced, Nazi slug, Bubba. Sieg Heil.

You should spend a little more time figuring out someone's point, before shooting your mouth off.

The Israeli army confirmed they are helping the rebels, dumbass!

Perhaps you should figure out the subject matter, Princess, and the army confirmed no such thing. PBel claimed that "Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete." I said that like you he is a lying Nazi slug. You find that confusing?

Israel helping the rebels, is not propaganda. Army spokesmen have already confirmed this...

You're lying again. There is no alliance as you claim. What is confirmed is that Israel has treated the wounded who have crossed into Israel from Syria and had they not you'd be screaming about Israeli inhumanity. As always you are a lying, 2-faced, Nazi slug, Bubba. Sieg Heil.[/QUOTE]
Correct, Bill diyou knew Israel were also helping Fatah members (fighters mostly) when Hamas seized control over the GS?

You're lying again. There is no alliance as you claim. What is confirmed is that Israel has treated the wounded who have crossed into Israel from Syria and had they not you'd be screaming about Israeli inhumanity. As always you are a lying, 2-faced, Nazi slug, Bubba. Sieg Heil.
Israel helped the rebels. They don't help average Syrian citizens.

Perhaps you should figure out the subject matter, Princess, and the army confirmed no such thing. PBel claimed that "Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete."
Which was based on Israel's collaboration with al Qaeda.

You can't separate the two, you stupid bitch!

I said that like you he is a lying Nazi slug. You find that confusing?
Not at all. You resort to name calling because you don't have a valid argument to use as a rebuttal.

How about a LINK that states just that, that Israel is not helping the average Syrian citizen.

Perhaps you should figure out the subject matter, Princess, and the army confirmed no such thing. PBel claimed that "Zionist control of the Mass Media is complete."
Which was based on Israel's collaboration with al Qaeda.

You can't separate the two, you stupid bitch!

I said that like you he is a lying Nazi slug. You find that confusing?
Not at all. You resort to name calling because you don't have a valid argument to use as a rebuttal.

So that is why you do it, thanks for admitting this

Which was based on Israel's collaboration with al Qaeda.You can't separate the two, you stupid bitch!
:lmao:Yanno, I believe you have no idea just how strange and funny you are. PBel's "Jew media" claim was as bogus as your Israel/al Qaeda alliance claim. You both lie because you are both Nazi slugs.

You are lying again, Princess, but then that is all you ever seem to do here.

Israeli hospital cares for Syrian children - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Wounded Syrians treated in Israel - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Forum List

Back